Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old February 11th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Hiidoran's Avatar
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Indiana
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Hey! I remember the first Secret's and Rumor's thread!
I was pretty sad when it went down, oh well you're back now!
Keep going, this is one of my favorite ideas.
  #52    
Old February 12th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Coolboyman's Avatar
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The East Bay
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
I love the idea of this hack, all those things we've thought were true will finally actually happen. Glad to see you're in charge of this hack too!
Check out my Youtube channel. All about ROM Hacks, Indie Games and more!

Brown:


Prism : - Four Gym Summer 2010 Beta available now!

Twitter
  #53    
Old February 12th, 2008, 04:35 PM
dude120's Avatar
dude120
Rom hacker in training
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Nature: Modest
I remember a rumor about Mew3 after you caught mewtwo. You've gotta implement Mew3 into your hack.
Also there was one where I think after you beat the elite four and came back to Pallet Town you could battle professor oak.

You should also make a surfing pikachu catchable in your hack, that would be cool.
  #54    
Old February 13th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Virtual Chatot's Avatar
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, Co
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
I was extremely bored xD

My account is almost ten years old. o_o
  #55    
Old February 13th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Red1530's Avatar
Red1530
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New York State
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
I don't see Gold hacks very often on this site. I can't wait to see some of the rumors come fact.



Platinum FC: 1849 2675 2234
HeartGold FC: 2579 5430 9434
  #56    
Old February 13th, 2008, 12:02 PM
pop-tart-monkey's Avatar
pop-tart-monkey
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pallet Town
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
It's good to the gold is getting hacked not to many people hack gold now days keep up the good work.
  #57    
Old February 13th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Erimgard's Avatar
Erimgard
Rocket's Revenge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cerulean Cave
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Erimgard
Glad to see this hack in full swing again. This should be great!
Proud supporter of Second Gen Hacking




Temple of Theorizing: A great online community to discuss the mysteries of the Zelda series
  #58    
Old February 13th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Godot's Avatar
Godot
That's one of my rules.
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The prosecutor's bench
Age: 21
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Godot
Great idea for a hack!

A rumor I heard a long time ago:

After you catch all 150 Pokemon, you visit Prof. Oak and he gives you your own gym!

Its amazing how much fake stuff people came up with XD

Anyway, keep up the good work :)
  #59    
Old February 13th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Zowayix's Avatar
Zowayix
hi
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ???
Gender:
about battling prof. oak, he IS able to be battled in the original RGB games. His battle was kind of like Steven's battle in Emerald. His data is in the game, but you must use a gameshark code (don't know what) to start the battle.
Writing a haiku
with seventeen syllables
is really diffi--
  #60    
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:09 PM
AntiRellik's Avatar
AntiRellik
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 23
Gender:
I know that Legendary thing of being able to get into that SS Anne crap even though it left, and that u could go to the truck that is next to that whole walkthrough and that a Mew was hiding there XD lol







Staff Member of Pokemon Orchestral Arrangement. I hope ya'll like our mixes :D
  #61    
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Yoshimi's Avatar
Yoshimi
☆「GANG-STAR」☆
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Well there is a real bug in the game.
When you save in red at the safai zone you have to pay to get out and when you fly to cinnabar island your steps will run out after the alloted amount of steps and when you leave you will be permanently be stuck in glitch city.
So my question skeetendo is will glitch city be here?
  #62    
Old February 13th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Skeetendo, Inc.'s Avatar
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beatlegeuse
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiidoran View Post
Hey! I remember the first Secret's and Rumor's thread!
I was pretty sad when it went down, oh well you're back now!
Keep going, this is one of my favorite ideas.
Glad you like it! And don't worry, this time we are going to work on it until it's done, no matter how long that takes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyman View Post
I love the idea of this hack, all those things we've thought were true will finally actually happen. Glad to see you're in charge of this hack too!
Wow, you commented XD I feel honored XD

Yeah, I've always wanted to seem them as well... well I guess now we can Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude120 View Post
I remember a rumor about Mew3 after you caught mewtwo. You've gotta implement Mew3 into your hack.
Also there was one where I think after you beat the elite four and came back to Pallet Town you could battle professor oak.

You should also make a surfing pikachu catchable in your hack, that would be cool.
Perhaps, I do rememer some Mewthree rumors... and a few Oak battle ones.

Surfing Pikachu? Could be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chatot View Post
I was extremely bored xD

Haha thanks a lot, I stuck it on the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1530 View Post
I don't see Gold hacks very often on this site. I can't wait to see some of the rumors come fact.
Thanks! (Yeah the lack of Gold hacks is very disappointing )

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop-tart-monkey View Post
It's good to the gold is getting hacked not to many people hack gold now days keep up the good work.
Yeah, not to many anymore... that's why we have to keep them alive! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erimgard View Post
Glad to see this hack in full swing again. This should be great!
Ahh Erimgard, I remember you from the last thread! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragongod165 View Post
Great idea for a hack!

A rumor I heard a long time ago:

After you catch all 150 Pokemon, you visit Prof. Oak and he gives you your own gym!

Its amazing how much fake stuff people came up with XD

Anyway, keep up the good work
Thanks!

Yeah people come up with some weird stuff XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
about battling prof. oak, he IS able to be battled in the original RGB games. His battle was kind of like Steven's battle in Emerald. His data is in the game, but you must use a gameshark code (don't know what) to start the battle.
Yeah, I think he had a Pikachu or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiRellik View Post
I know that Legendary thing of being able to get into that SS Anne crap even though it left, and that u could go to the truck that is next to that whole walkthrough and that a Mew was hiding there XD lol
Well, you could get the SS Anne to stay actually in the game. Once you get cut, go lose to a trainer that you haven't fought inside of the boat and you'll get transported back to the Pokécenter and the boat won't leave, as long as you don't re-enter it that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN View Post
Well there is a real bug in the game.
When you save in red at the safai zone you have to pay to get out and when you fly to cinnabar island your steps will run out after the alloted amount of steps and when you leave you will be permanently be stuck in glitch city.
So my question skeetendo is will glitch city be here?
Oh I remember that, there was also one like that where you could encounter Safari Zone Pokémon outside of the Safari Zone.

And yes, we'll try our best to include Glitch City!

Anyways folks, we should have some updates soon!
Skeetendo Website
Hacking Tools and More!




If you want to be a friend of Skeetendo, just PM us!

  #63    
Old February 13th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Darkjagwar's Avatar
Darkjagwar
lollerskates now available
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Age: 23
Gender:
looks nice. I can't wait to see what you do for the truck and the fabled "Bill's secret Garden"
Where we're going, we don't need signatures...
  #64    
Old February 14th, 2008, 04:25 AM
mistersmeargle's Avatar
mistersmeargle
is a scatman.
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I had a rumour when I was young about the guy in Cinnabar who looks like he is on a ladder while doing the Missing No. glitch. My friend told me that if you climbed up the ladder, you could surf in the water behind the Gym and Tracey would appear and whisk you off to the Orange Islands. Gullible child that I was, I wasted much of my time trying to do just that.
  #65    
Old February 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
dirk123's Avatar
dirk123
Organization XIII
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Hague
Age: 28
Gender:
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to dirk123
A different MEW/truck rumour:

You find in one of the "broken" slot machines a key. You grab the key. Use the key on the truck and the truck will move away, revealing Mew.
Hacks that I support inside spoiler
Spoiler:




Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
  #66    
Old February 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Νιτραμ
Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Offtopic: I am back, but don't talk about it, it's not official yet. And thanks for adding me to your friends list, Chris.

Ontopic: This hack seems to proceed nicely in its devleopment, I wish you all the best.

P.S.: I've IMed with Liquinn some time ago... He seems to try to claim ownership of S&R, you should talk with him...
If you remeber me, feel free to send me a PM ;-)
  #67    
Old February 14th, 2008, 11:16 AM
xxFrozenFlower's Avatar
xxFrozenFlower
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada, eh ;D
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to xxFrozenFlower Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to xxFrozenFlower
Neeeh, a gold hack that looks super awesome!! -clings-
I fell for a looot of stuff back then XD That stupid Mew truck thing... -fume-
Can't wait to see everything come together for this, super epic XD I'll definitively be checking this regularly n__n
  #68    
Old February 14th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Skeetendo, Inc.'s Avatar
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beatlegeuse
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin² View Post
P.S.: I've IMed with Liquinn some time ago... He seems to try to claim ownership of S&R, you should talk with him...
Well, Liquinn took charge once we initially stopped it, however he immediately changed the entire theme of the hack to a different one, making the only similarity to the orginal being in name alone. Considering Liquinn has been banned, and we are the initiators of the hack bringing it back under the original premise and not under his version, his claims lack any grounds worthy of consideration at this time.

Also, time for a few updates on status.

Currently, work is a little slow as we are both very busy with school and whatnot, as generally happens this time of year, lol. However, this does not mean by any means "oh no they don't work on it!" or "Oh noes we will never get a demo". All it means is that while updates will not occur quite as often as they could over a break, they will still occur and be very noteworthy.

As for the update itself here is a little status update. Currently, you can expect at least 1, possibly two gym battles in the first demo, to give you some sense of the lengthit will be, although there is still no release date at this time. Still takes a bit of work rescripting everything, but trust me, it is worth it No new screens currently, but we will get some up as soon as the Pikachu that lives in my truck gets around to uploading them </joke>. But seriously, we will get some up soon. Peace out woadie. Mateo out.
Skeetendo Website
Hacking Tools and More!




If you want to be a friend of Skeetendo, just PM us!

  #69    
Old February 14th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Virtual Chatot's Avatar
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Denver, Co
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeetendo, Inc. View Post
Well, Liquinn took charge once we initially stopped it, however he immediately changed the entire theme of the hack to a different one, making the only similarity to the orginal being in name alone. Considering Liquinn has been banned, and we are the initiators of the hack bringing it back under the original premise and not under his version, his claims lack any grounds worthy of consideration at this time.
Well, if he isn't the original owner, he was just another developer who picked up the progress. Since you've taken charge, and you were another developer, I say its technically yours.
My account is almost ten years old. o_o
  #70    
Old February 14th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Skeetendo, Inc.'s Avatar
Skeetendo, Inc.
The REAL Pokémon Company
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beatlegeuse
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin² View Post
Offtopic: I am back, but don't talk about it, it's not official yet. And thanks for adding me to your friends list, Chris.

Ontopic: This hack seems to proceed nicely in its devleopment, I wish you all the best.

P.S.: I've IMed with Liquinn some time ago... He seems to try to claim ownership of S&R, you should talk with him...
Ah no problem!

Thanks!

Blah forget him, just look at what Mateo said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFrozenFlower View Post
Neeeh, a gold hack that looks super awesome!! -clings-
I fell for a looot of stuff back then XD That stupid Mew truck thing... -fume-
Can't wait to see everything come together for this, super epic XD I'll definitively be checking this regularly n__n
Thanks a lot! :3

That's great to hear, and don't worry, this time you won't be falling for anything

x3 Also you don't know who this is do you? Look on your msn list XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chatot View Post
Well, if he isn't the original owner, he was just another developer who picked up the progress. Since you've taken charge, and you were another developer, I say its technically yours.
LIke I said before, don't worry about it, he's really no threat to us
Skeetendo Website
Hacking Tools and More!




If you want to be a friend of Skeetendo, just PM us!

  #71    
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Antwhan's Avatar
Antwhan
setting up for the big beta
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Pizza Capital of the World
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Antwhan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Antwhan
good god, how many years has it been... classic secrets....

the time i spent on cinibar...all those haunters...gaaahhh

the one time i actually caught misingno and wnet through sending my game in to get it fixed, and they sent it bck as a restarted version w/ charizard insead of my beloved venusaur..so i had to start all over...

being able to rly hve missingno would make my day :)

cant wait to play this


Twin:Heatran




My hack, check it out:
  #72    
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:44 PM
AntiRellik's Avatar
AntiRellik
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 23
Gender:
make it like pokemon blue!!!
that it evolves into kangashkan! lol
I remember teaching missingo fly and and another attack kangashkan couldn't learn XD
and then evolving it LMAO.
I remember even playing with that weird kangashkan in pokemon stadium XD
He could fly and all... it was hilarious.







Staff Member of Pokemon Orchestral Arrangement. I hope ya'll like our mixes :D
  #73    
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:49 PM
EvEv94's Avatar
EvEv94
Mapper
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Murrieta,CA
Gender:
Nature: Timid
This looks awesome. Hope it comes out oon :D

UUUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH YEAH!


Pokemon: Black Depths....If you are interested in joining my hack team then pm me. Creds to DarkChild for the banner

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.


Name: Life Taker
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
  #74    
Old February 16th, 2008, 06:50 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Hello. How are things going..? :D
Reading through the previous posts made me remember the rumors in PKMN Gold and Silver that a mysterious PKMN lurks around the game tht when you encountr that PKMN, your game will crash and will never be playable again...

Scared me and made me not to play my Gold again. xD
ANyways, the PKMN was named 'Hydrafarig', the evolution of Girafarig... Rumors around here in my neighborhood said that Hydrafarig is colored ligt green, dark green and dark yellow... And then it's neck was so long that it won't fit the screen, and it's tail is the one facin the PLAYER with a big evil smile... :\
They said that it can be encountered anywhere in the game... In houses, grass, cave, and surfing... When it's ready to meet you, your done for. :\

Just sharing the silly rumors around.
  #75    
Old February 16th, 2008, 07:56 AM
xxFrozenFlower's Avatar
xxFrozenFlower
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada, eh ;D
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to xxFrozenFlower Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to xxFrozenFlower
Pshhh, I know who you are ;P Just *had* to post on this awesome thread regardless ^_~;

And, I added the preetty userbar to my sig. Whee 8'D

@destinedjagold, wow, that's freaky! That'd be really cool, but hopefully it doesn't ACTUALLY crash everything XD; I can picture it in my mind... evil smiling tail... >__>;

Can't wait to (safely?) own a Missingno. Lulz~ reaaally can't wait for this :3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:38 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.