• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years

TopSecret2.png

"Every legend has a beginning and an end."

[ STORY ]
" Legends of Darkness have been at it for years and they still are. "
You are a 16 year old Legendlight operative from the Orre region. You have moved to the X region because your father has been transfered. He was a great engineer in Orre, but now he is to help Professor Thibault, the top engineer of Legendlight X division. What is Legendlight you ask? Well it's a group of people that have been stopping the Legends of Darkness, an evil organization, from catching legendary pokemon. You have been an operative for six years, but you couldn't complete missions, due to the inavailability of pokemon in your area. But now you get one. You will go about completing missions, but there will be some obstacles and traps that require X league badges to get past. You live in Mist Town and Professor Thibault has three pokemon for you to choose from. He has them because Mist Town is a safe place. However, there are two others that are to receive pokemon as well. Your rival, a fellow operative, and another operative. The Elite Four is still in.

Oh wow, I didn't expect you to arrive so late. I am Professor Thibault. It's quite nice to meet you. It's so dark out here. I can't see you well, and I'm tired from work. Are you a boy or a girl. And what is your name? [PLAYER]? I hear that you don't have a pokemon. Drop by the lab tomorrow morning to get your first. I have them because Mist Town is a very safe place. You'll need it for your mission if I know our enemy well enough. Oh yes, two others are coming as well. I'm sure you'll have first pick though. Well you'd better rest up for tomorrow. Also, with enough missions under your belt, you could get a promotion. Show true skill and you could even become leader.

[ ROM INFO ]
Hack Of: FireRed (U) [BPRE]
Language: English
Author: megiddo

[ FEATURES ]
New Pokemon
New story (duh)
New Rival(s) Not sure if it's going to be just the one
New evil team
Be part of the good team
New Tiles (going to be made by me with Don Patch's help - tried to make a working tree and mart but couldn't. going to make mountains or other buildings)
New OWs, sprites, etc
New Trainers
New Region
Possibly being able to visit part(s) of Hoenn, Orre, and Sinnoh
All legendaries and one new one. Events will be completely different from DJG's. I did not steal his ideas. I had this planned out before I ever saw Ruby Destiny.

[ SCREENSHOTS ]
Spoiler:

[ VIDEOS ]
» Hoverboard
» First Gym
» First Mission
» New Trainer Type
» Bandit

[ BUGS ]
» Weird warp image in Route 1 and Cedar Village
» Don't lose to rival

[ STATUS ]
Getting missing sprites and more.

[ TEAM ]
megiddo: leader, scripter, mapper, ow editor, semispriter, general
makunouchi: mapper
amine: music editor
Rescue Team Wave: spriter
Wind~,SuperMonkeyMan,Tony the Awesome: beta testing

[ CREDITS ]
itman1234- tutoring and ideas
Don Patch - tutoring and inserting tiles. Pokemon Center, Mart, Flowers, and Tree Tiles, other tiles
phcompany - grass tile
pho- trees
~Keyr!n/EsMas - OWs(not the ones you can see)
Kazuma- Hero OW front still frame
NIN - mapping, sprites
LastHand - mapping (currently busy)
omomo0725 - spriting
~*Pikafan*~ - 1 script
Tony the Awesome - Music Looping
TB Pro! - banner, scripting, map fixing
thethethethe - scripting help
cooley - scripting help
Horus - scripting help
zel - scripting help, hexing help
blaster911 - spriting
kyledove - stair tiles
deoxysteen- music editing
pe2k- sprites
Shadow Arcanine - Sprites
NINTENDO AND GAMEFREAK - MAKING FIRERED
wahwa - replacing charizard
X-buster - Region Map editing
clonex25 - music
wikipedia - pokemon data/descriptions
Yung Hove - banner
Kawa - sprites
Neti - banners
Wind~ - map fixes
Atomic_Reactor - sprites
dshayabusa - general help and css template
Ozumas - tree tile
Fangking Omega - tiles
serg!o- cactus tile
Disturbed - Logo
interdpth and haruki hanai - Anti-piracy screen
diegoisawesome - Dp font

[ BANNERS ]

TopSecretUserbar.png

[ DOWNLOADS ]
See Attached

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hey nice job megiddo!
Do you mind if i change the map for you?

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
It doesn't look like a bad hack but needs work.
You should lay your thread out better and make it so the show up.

The colours in your thread suck. Make it black text.
And a pre pre beta is an alpha then its a beta

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Ya use image tags for the images.
Plus, it's in the rules that you need an intro for your thread, so maybe you should write that.

Megiddo-san

Years
Oh. Okay, thanks I'll do that!

EDIT: I can't get it to work. I highlight the url and select image tag and then it asks for an option. I'm not sure what to enter. Never mind. Found an easier way. Going to make intro now. Okay, I believe that it is now up to HS standards.

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Years
Ok guys what do you think of this? : Since every legendary will be available and Legends of Darkness is after them all, should I somehow make them all have a part in the storyline?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Well megiddo since you can visit orre, will there be shadow pokemon?

Megiddo-san

Years
Yes. That's exactly what I have in mind. Also, there's room for some shadow pokemon. If they were to be in they would be darker colored and would be part dark type. If already two types, dark plus dominant type. Ex: Shadow Salamence - Dark and Dragon.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
So you are keeping whatever type they seem like most and making the other dark?
Sweet can you catch and purify them?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Well first you need to find out if it is possible to make a shadow pokemon and purify script.

Back