The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas

Advertise here
*PHEW* kay so i'm finished with my signup now... i took the liberty of creating school colors since my char plays on the school sports team... i chose Gray and White... if you want different colors, i can change my uniform accordingly

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old February 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Animadversion; GTFO. D:< jkjkjkjkjk. <3333 Accepted, as usual. :3 *runs away*

Wilt; Colors are fine~ .... Fabian. xD He reminds me of Leberecht, except, less bi-polar. *fish'd* Hey, he's even German! xDD I smell the epic long-lost-twin story arc! *SHOT'D* Just kidding. Righty-o, the only thing I saw wrong with your sign-up was his tie, since the tie is supposed to be solid in color. But, if you don't mind getting rawr'd at by teachers and hall monitors, then go for it. Accepted.

Ayumi-chan; Reserved.

Gummy; Ohh, Draconia. :O Well, I'd say that's a fab example m'dear. Accepted.

Chibi-chan; 'Tis excellent! I see nothing in particular that needs to be changed, except for, again, Illyabera's uniform... xD; Although, you could say that her family is a big donater to the school, so her family holds a lot of power against the administration...? I dunno, either change it, or add a tidbit about why her uniform is different in your history or something. xD;

EureKa; Yup, still accepting. Reserved.

Trainer Kat; I think everything looks a-okay, as far as I can see. xD Accepted.

edit;
Kansas; Ah, Armon academy is the dreary Black and Gray. xD (thus, main colors of the uniform.) Let me read over your sign-up, since you posted right before me. xDD
edit-ching; Read the rules m'dear. ;3 Still Pending~

Sign-up Deadline; Tuesday, February 26.

Please PM me or post if you'll have trouble meeting this deadline.

In the meantime, does anyone have any questions or anything?

Last edited by Loki; February 24th, 2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
mmmmkay someone musta stole my signup and unbolded my words...
>.>
<.<
anyway, i'll change the uniform/socks to black...

Old February 25th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Chibi-chan
The Freshmaker!
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
K, I edited. She's now a conformist.

Questions.....When will they be out of their uniform?

/ / ////
Old February 25th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Weekends, and fridays, but Fridays will depend. On like, whether or not something is happening that day or not. You'll recieve notifications on Friday-uniform status by Wednesday of that week.

:3

Kansas; Accepted.
Old February 25th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Kansas
Scyther

one quick question.... my char bio... he's spose to have lots of friends so does anyone want to start out the RP as already being friends and we can edit our profiles as such? it would kinda make since that with this many people at least SOME chars already know eachother, especially the upperclassmen?

Old February 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Upperclassmen should really only know those of their own gender due to the merging 'in stuff, but yeah, that's an excellent idea Evkay. :3
Old February 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Erm...well...Dean will be, if he's the type of person Heath would be friends with. O.o;;
Since...y'know...Dean's like...popular and stuff, he'd have "friends" too.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old February 25th, 2008, 01:39 PM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

For the possible benefit of everyone, I've organised known characters in a list by year.

Brad Matthews VII [Brad]
Alina Lenoir [Trainer Kat]
Rosetta Conrads [EureKa

Rémi LaClaire [Animadversion]
Corrine LaClaire [Animadversion]
Illyabera Jannet Evangard [Chibi-chan]

Leberecht Pascal [Loki]
Dean Caldwell [Trainer Kat]
Heath Grayson [Cansas]
Jamal Robinson [Gummy]
Elise Sofia de Vaan [Ayumi-chan]

Edmund Elton [Chibi-chan]
David Jonathan Park [Jack O'Neill]
Julia Evelina de la Cruz [Jack O'Neill]

8 guys to 6 girls, and those numbers are only tentative because not everyone has been accepted yet. Generally I think at least people in the same grade with the same gender (aside from freshmen) will probably already aquainted, and thinking of possible pairings for your characters might be a good idea as well. Getting clearance with the owner of that character might be a good idea, but that's just me. XD For example, my character Rémi would probably be interested in Alina. Not saying a pairing will come out of that, but that's just how I see it right now. XD

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Old February 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Chibi-chan
The Freshmaker!
Community Supporter

You forgot my second character there, actually. ^-^; And on a strange note, both of our characters like tennis a lot o.o; I just realized that XD

/ / ////
Old February 25th, 2008, 02:05 PM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

Wow, I did miss him. XD
Okay, edited it accordingly.

Old February 25th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Rena Ryuugu
はぅ〜

I finished the sign-up, and edited the original post.

Tell me if any changes need to be made.
Old February 25th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

EureKa; Add a little more to her personality, and you're set. ^^ Pending until the personality is added to, but you're essentially aceepted. xD

Name: Luce (pronounced Lucy) Fulvio

Grade: 10th, Sophomore

Appearance: Luce’s midnight black hair reaches just past her chin, and is always clipped up into the strangest fashions. While it irks her teachers and insinuates glares from the hall monitors, Luce fully takes advantage of the loop hole that is the lack of specification on hairstyle. She wears multiple plastic clips in her hair, causing her extremely choppy hair to look as though someone hacked away at it with a butcher’s knife, some strands standing on end and others sticking straight up. The colors change according to whatever handful she happens to grab in the mornings, but even with all these clips, Luce keeps her bangs down on the left side of her face, while pinning the other side away from her eyes. Her eyes are a sharp reddish brown, and though she gets sick to her stomach at the mere mention of her wearing make-up, she goes perfectly fine without it, with full eyelashes and eyes that pop out without eyeshadow. Her lips, however, are thinner than one might consider average, just barely standing out from her ever so lightly tanned complexion. (Luce doesn’t tan; she burns. But she’s painstakingly managed a very small tan.) Her uniform consists of a loose black blazer that neglects to hug her curves, but isn’t big enough to hide her bust, the standard gray pleated skirt that reaches just past the middle of her thighs, and a pair of black satin pumps covered in black rawhide netting mesh. The white blouse she wears underneath her jacket is sleeveless, though one would never notice because she never takes off her jacket outside of her dorm. Her ribbon is bold red in color, and the thin silk is always drooping down, because she hates it when it gets in her way.

Her casual wear usually consists of capri’s of some sort, a bright, colorful shirt, and multiple plastic accessories that are all randomly selected colors. She strangely owns only three pairs of shoes for a girl who likes to accessorize so much: the black pumps, a pair of white Puma Clydes, and a pair of rainbow striped flip-flops. Luce usually has a variety of colorful band-aids stuck on her body, and though they add to her colorful look, they’re usually there to cover up little wounds from the scuffles she likes to partake in.

Personality: Headstrong, Luce is the type who isn't afraid to voice her strong opinions. She's the kind of girl who cares little enough about her reputation that she wouldn't hesitate to talk about someone she dislikes- be it behind their back or to their face. Teamwork is not in her vocabulary, unless it's for the sake of victory. To Luce, coming out on top is more important than anything, and she'll throw away all her prejudice and opinions for a fair fight, and a fair victory. Challenge is Luce's game, and she's a dare devil with no consideration for her own health or life. Athletics are her forte, and there doesn’t seem to be a single sport which Luce can’t at least partially excel at, even the “girly” ones like dance and figure skating. However, for this athletic ability, Luce has traded her academic status. She barely scrapes passing grades, let alone ones that let her stay in the multiple sport clubs that she’s apart of. Victory in academics is just as important to Luce as everything else though, and she’ll often spend hours and hours studying, just to get a bad case of pre-test-jitters and forget it all. Either that, or she’s studied the completely wrong subject! Luce is rough and down-to-earth, and she’s not at all afraid to start a fight, or get violent with others. She’s rather good at avoiding getting caught. While this causes Luce to look unapproachable, it’s more of her bottomless self-confidence and arrogance that causes other to avoid her. She has no problems with this though, because she feels that boys are too stuck-up when it comes to sports, and girls are too naggy.

Her speech is often rude and blunt, though Luce’s insight and sensitivity towards others is actually quite exceptional. Unfortunately, Luce is easily annoyed, and often enrages her teammates with her bossy attitude on the field. Her need for victory often clashes with the others' opinions that it's all in good fun. All the consequences of her difficult personality often land her in the counselor's office, where her attitude doesn't change much, except for a sense of disdain towards the counselor because she can't talk back to his "positive pep" speeches. She highly disliked being in Lahea's Ladies Finishing School, but hates the merge with Armon Academy; After all, they were the number one rivals for her victory obsession.

History: -Optional, but recommended-

Other: Luce hates liars. Everyone and anyone has one chance, and after that, she'll do everything in her power to ignore them to the fullest. Her favorite sports include baseball, soccer, and any sort of fighting, like boxing or martial arts. She participates in gymnastics because it is mostly a solo sport and helps her keep her flexibility in top shape.

Last edited by Loki; February 25th, 2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old February 25th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Jack O'Neill
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Quiet
I don't think I can make the 26 February deadline, but I'll try to get as much done as possible before then.
Old February 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animadversion View Post
For example, my character Rémi would probably be interested in Alina. Not saying a pairing will come out of that, but that's just how I see it right now. XD
xDD
That's really funny, because I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old February 25th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Kansas
Scyther

so i edited Heath's info to include a small detail of his and Dean's friendship. They're bff's <3

Old February 25th, 2008, 08:33 PM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Kat View Post
xDD
That's really funny, because I was thinking the exact same thing.
See! ESP! It was fated! XD

And Chibi, I noticed that too. I guess that will be a way for them to know each other or something. XD

Old February 25th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Jack O'Neill
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Quiet
Okay, I definitely won't make the deadline.

As for inter-character relations, let's just say that David would not be a very popular person. As for Julia, we'll just have to see about her.
Old February 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Don't sweat it Jack. I'm not sure if I can post tomorrow or not at this rate anyway. xD;

As for my own characters' relationships, Luce has yet to meet anyone persistant yet easy-going enough to befriend her. Leberecht is the kind of who finds a way to get along with pretty much everyone, so yeah... :/ For pairings, I'm going to let the RP start before I plan those. xD;
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Gummy
by fire be P U R G E D
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Naughty
It never really occured to me the effects an RP can have on its players... Like Loki said, I'll just let things unfold and see which character(s) spark Jamal's interests.

Also, Loki, is it okay if basketball tryouts magically start on the first week of school or something? XD Pleeeease!

Monotype Fire Challenge
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Yeah sure. xD Go for it Gummy, I don't particularly mind.

Now I have a question for you guys;

You guys want the sports teams to be mixed-gender or no? Or has the idea that they've been mixed been what you guys've been thinkin' since the start? xD;
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Kansas
Scyther

the idea of mixed teams hadn't occurred to me actually but i really don't mind. But then again... no other characters play soccer if i'm remembering correct my opinion is kinda voided... but its always been my assumption there was a boys and girl's team

Old February 26th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Chibi-chan
The Freshmaker!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Yeah sure. xD Go for it Gummy, I don't particularly mind.

Now I have a question for you guys;

You guys want the sports teams to be mixed-gender or no? Or has the idea that they've been mixed been what you guys've been thinkin' since the start? xD;
Mixed sports would provide more interaction than if they were separate in my opinion.

/ / ////
Old February 26th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Umm... I'll be on swim and dive... I'd prefer co-ed teams.

Also, I have an idea from my real school- trivia squad. Here in the DC metropolitan area it's... It's Academic. Yeah...

Banner made by Souless!!!!

My PC Family- PM me to either be paired with me or join teh family.
Evil Twins with: Souless
Old February 26th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

There will be dorm partners, so if you'd like to arrange your partner in advance, please do so. Otherwise, just jump right on in once the main RP is up. -You don't get to pick dormmates in real life, after all. ;D-

Although, if your sign-up is still pending, please do not post. If you've yet to give me a heads-up that you can't finish your sign-up, you will be declined by the end of today/when I go to bed tonight~

edit; Main thread up, go ahead and post. ^^ This first day is a free-orientation day. If you don't feel like reading my post in detail, signing up for sports that one might consider a more 'manly' sport are in Armon Academy's old gym. (signing up for tryouts, btw, can't just get directly into the team. :B) These include basketball, baseball, soccer (which I referred to as football), and track. Swimming can also be found in the Armon Academy Gym.

"Feminine" sports may include dance, gymnastics, tennis, golf, and volleyball. If you're unsure of whether your sport would be considered 'feminine' or 'masculine' feel free to go by your own jurisdiction.

As for academic clubs like what Brad suggested, those can be found in classrooms, and you can go ahead and make a club for whichever one your character wants to join.

The cafeteria in Lahea's Ladies Finishing School has been converted into a culinary classroom. Food made by the culinary classes may be bought here, or one can go to the Armon Academy Cafeteria, where pre-ordered food from outside restraunts can be bought.

Weekends are open days, when the gates are opened for students to walk around town. Students are expected to be on their best behavior, and outside etiquette is to be no less than what it was before the merge. Students are free to go shopping, or buy groceries on weekends, if they do not wish to buy the provided food. Dorm rooms have one lobby, which one could consider the 'recreation' room. The lobby also includes a kitchen. Computers can be hooked up to the internet via the cable provided in the dorm rooms. First aid for public use can be found in the kitchen.

Dorm Rooms and inhabitants will be listed on the first post in the OoC thread. If there are any other lists you'd like, I will post them up as they are made. ^^ Questions are welcome as usual, since I'm usually pretty vague about.... everything.

Last edited by Loki; February 26th, 2008 at 10:18 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here