• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Flygon Fanclub

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Have you trained a really good Flygon in any of the games?
Yeah. I remember how hard I tried to catch the Vibrava in Coliseum and trained it to unlock its heart. Once it was purified, I nicknamed it "Andrew" and raised him to level 100.

On Emerald, I was in the middle of training a Trapinch with the name of "Xenocide" (Don't ask), but now he's sitting on my Pearl game.

It's been a long time since I've read the manga. Shame, since I like it more than the anime.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Thanks ^^

Have you trained a really good Flygon in any of the games?

Only one, on my Emerald version before I restarted it, I nicknamed it Mirage. I found it hard to train as I dislike both of its pre-evolutions. In hindsight, its probaly not extremely powerful, but it was one of my favorite on that team. It currently now resides on my Pearl version and is at lvl 69.

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
Years
How about
What do you think is Flygon's Coolest looking move?
I think Sandstorm looks cool on the Amine.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Yeah, Kinda agree with that. It's Flygon main ability. It's in his Description.

Have I mentioned that I recently caught a shiny Trapinch in pearl? It was yesterday when I was chaining with some Trapinches.

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Yeah, Kinda agree with that. It's Flygon main ability. It's in his Description.

Have I mentioned that I recently caught a shiny Trapinch in pearl? It was yesterday when I was chaining with some Trapinches.
Lucky, cool. A shiny Flygon is Preety ugly though :cool:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
What does a shiny Flygon look like? Can anybody post a picture? :)

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I got one, it looks like this -
dpmfsa330.png

I hate the Blue bits :shocked:. I never thought I'll say that about a Flygon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ugh... it's true. The regular Flygon looks much better! Thanks for showing me anyway ^^

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
I really like that Flygon!

But yeah, I stopped watching the anime a while back, when Ash still had a Grovyle.

In game, though, I like Dragon Claw!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I also stopped watching it back then :/ now I'm too lazy to find the later episodes.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I think a Shiny Flygon is way cooler than the normal one though. The thing that I really like most is it's special eye coverings. It like a camel's eyelashes function only much better!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
What? How does a camel's eyelashes work then? xP Or what did you mean?

Back