The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Olly99
Beginning Trainer

Thanks, this is a really cool hack. I've always wondered what it would be like going to the Orange Islands in Pokemon games! Anyways, I'm being really picky here, but the English translation is a bit poor. If you want, I could send a corrected version of the script, which might help. Of course, if no-one actually cares it doesn't matter.
Old March 11th, 2008, 12:39 PM
xTempest
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly99 View Post
Thanks, this is a really cool hack. I've always wondered what it would be like going to the Orange Islands in Pokemon games! Anyways, I'm being really picky here, but the English translation is a bit poor. If you want, I could send a corrected version of the script, which might help. Of course, if no-one actually cares it doesn't matter.
can you please please I would REALLY like that lmao

Old March 11th, 2008, 09:08 PM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
this hack imo is a pretty gd hack (as most spanish hacks are), but translation into english slightly poor (as most spanish hacks are, again), its easy to get confused in this game with the large isle-like landscape in the hack...and development seemed to have crawled to a (seemingly) halt? (quote:i hope to release beta 3 before christmas (2007?))
Old March 12th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blazichu
Seeing as Sergio-- hasn't updated this for awhile I will lock the thread, PM Christos or myself if you want this opened again Sergio--.

*Locks*

←(left) the online world for life(MSN, PC etc.)~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links