The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:20 PM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
I'm not a fan of drag queens.

Brown:

Prism : - Four Gym Summer 2010 Beta available now!

Twitter
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:52 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
hey coolboyman in brown i was trying to get to that legendary bird(dunno whether it was articuno or moltres) in a cave. But somehow theres this problem of being stuck in the narrow path en route to that legendary (pic below):

before that path u say to stop the flow of water by pushing boulders, but to where? There are boulders upstairs from the cavern where the legendary is held, but there are no holes to push boulders into. And is that got to do with this problem of being stuck?

Old March 22nd, 2008, 06:25 PM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
hey coolboyman in brown i was trying to get to that legendary bird(dunno whether it was articuno or moltres) in a cave. But somehow theres this problem of being stuck in the narrow path en route to that legendary (pic below):

before that path u say to stop the flow of water by pushing boulders, but to where? There are boulders upstairs from the cavern where the legendary is held, but there are no holes to push boulders into. And is that got to do with this problem of being stuck?
I know about this problem, and for some reason theres people who don't encounter it (like me when I was testing it...). Either way it'll be fixed in the next version of Brown.

Brown:

Twitter
Old March 23rd, 2008, 07:56 AM
junwantsin
Beginning Trainer

Where can I get HM03 Surf and that Virus Scanner? I'm pretty stuck right now.
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:29 PM
shadoweagle89
l Flare l

Joined just because of Prism.
A few questions... What sidequests and things are you talking about at the end of the beta?
In the next beta, am I going to be able to continue where I left off at the end of this one?
And what evolutions did you change? I noticed that Larvitar evolved at lv 21, and that something else evolved early...
And how exactly is wood super effective against steel? I've never exactly been able to break metal with a stick.

Awesome game, keep up the good work.
Old March 27th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

Eh... I'm stuck In rijonadventures because I can't find flash. I know it's there cos I've played it before.
help?
Old March 30th, 2008, 05:39 PM
mossunderatree
Beginning Trainer

In Pokemon Brown, I'm having trouble finding the item to see the ghosts in the Haunted Forest (presumably the Silph Scope?). Anyone have any hints?
Old April 3rd, 2008, 07:20 PM
Prinny
Prinny Overlord

Send a message via AIM to Prinny Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Prinny Send a message via Yahoo to Prinny
I'm in prism and i just collected the 5 sticks of dynamite.. but when i talk to the guy who wants em.. he won't take em.... Any quick fix? maybe something i haven't done or was supposed to? or should i use the walk through walls code to bypass it?
Old April 3rd, 2008, 07:22 PM
Nalesnik
My mom thinks I'm cool

Is Feebas/Milotic available in pokemon prism? if so, then where can i find it? also how does it evolve? cause in ruby u had to increase it beauty rating to make it evolve.
Old April 7th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Strumpy
Master Crack Dealer

Hey Coolboyman,
I just wanted to start of by saying that Prism looks great!
Just so I don't keep running around in circles, the last thing I can get in the beta are the running shoes. Is this fact or fiction?
Actually, if anyone could tell me that'd be great!
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Yes they replace the bike it is at the end of the beta
Old April 9th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalesnik View Post
Is Feebas/Milotic available in pokemon prism? if so, then where can i find it? also how does it evolve? cause in ruby u had to increase it beauty rating to make it evolve.
The Feebas family is currently not planned for Prism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
I'm in prism and i just collected the 5 sticks of dynamite.. but when i talk to the guy who wants em.. he won't take em.... Any quick fix? maybe something i haven't done or was supposed to? or should i use the walk through walls code to bypass it?
I knew I would get this kind of comment. Don't get mad, but I'm wondering if you cheated, because the NPC doesn't check how many dynamite you have, he checks if you picked up all of the item balls. I did this because I knew someone would throw away some of his dynamite for no reason, and be stuck. If you didn't cheat, I'd like to check your sav file, because thats the first time I've ever heard that happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossunderatree View Post
In Pokemon Brown, I'm having trouble finding the item to see the ghosts in the Haunted Forest (presumably the Silph Scope?). Anyone have any hints?
Check the warehouse.

Brown:

Twitter

Last edited by Coolboyman; April 9th, 2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old April 14th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Strumpy
Master Crack Dealer

In Brown I just beat Team Rocket for the first time. Am I suppose to get the beer for the guard (and if so, where?) or am I suppose to do something else?
Old April 20th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Seagrams
Beginning Trainer

Right, so anyway I've been playing brown and I got stuck. I have the red amulet but no idea what to do with it, I think I read that you give it to the safari warden but I have no clue where the safari zone is. Also, where do you get the virus scanner?

Sorry for being repetitive here, you guys have probably heard these questions before.

Wow... I hate irony, as soon as I get fed up and decided to post here for help I figure it out. Though, I still need to know where the safari zone is.

Last edited by Seagrams; April 20th, 2008 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 27th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Beginning Trainer

I just got my second badge and I dont know where to go or what to do now.
help me!
Old May 2nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
tito777
Beginning Trainer

I'm playin brown and for some reason pokemon dont show up anymore in the grass or ocean or anywhere. I can only do the trainer battles. Does anyone know whats up with my game? It started after I finished the silph warehouse i think.. i realized the problem when i flew back to get a pidgey to trade to the girl for a chansey.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
sanny the hedgehog
Back by popular demand?

Nature: Relaxed
dude this game is awesome! but i was just wondering are working on another game? because your last one was sweet!
Old May 4th, 2008, 12:58 AM
a new killer, ramoteh
u ****ing people misunderstand

A Is there anything after the League,except 4 the SS Aqua
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Anonamous
Beginning Trainer

nvm that *edit* okay um how do i get the mist stone and i also need strength

Last edited by Anonamous; May 8th, 2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old May 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM
KyuuketsukiX
Beginning Trainer

this game is great!! but right now in prism, i have 2 badges and am not sure what to do next. can you help? please and thank you
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Espeorb
Blizzard Trainer

Uhh... yeah, see, IDK if somebody has asked this before. How do you get cloth in Prism? I caught a LOT of Caterpie and a LOT of Spinarak, but no dice (ehrm, cloth)
Old May 16th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Coolboyman
Veteran Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeorb View Post
Uhh... yeah, see, IDK if somebody has asked this before. How do you get cloth in Prism? I caught a LOT of Caterpie and a LOT of Spinarak, but no dice (ehrm, cloth)
They don't have cloth, they have wool, and you need to take those to a house in Heath Village and a woman there will weave them for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuuketsukiX View Post
this game is great!! but right now in prism, i have 2 badges and am not sure what to do next. can you help? please and thank you^^
In the city with the shoes, thats the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanny the hedgehog View Post
dude this game is awesome! but i was just wondering are working on another game? because your last one was sweet!
Yes I am.

Brown:

Twitter
Old May 26th, 2008, 09:01 PM
desert_z
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to desert_z Send a message via Yahoo to desert_z Send a message via Skype™ to desert_z
I've got stuck in a city where a gym is blocked by a guy that says he is waiting for the gym leader to return and he is hungry, the same where i got the running shoes. where should I go then?
Old May 27th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Jowkwondo
Beginning Trainer

i've been stuck. what do i do with the keg of beer? and how do i get the bike or suf? i have now idea where to go after the 4th gym badge.
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:15 PM
senorboxhead007
Beginning Trainer

srry to ask u this, i tried google, but how do u open prism beta II??? im so lost plz help

that was very stupid, didnt see the readme!
thanks, great rom

Last edited by senorboxhead007; May 28th, 2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here