• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon SparklingEmeralds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
Pokemon SparklingEmeralds
Hack Of: Ruby

Introduction: You arrive in Littleroot Town and go to your house. Then yu go to get your first pokemon, Tailow, Psyduck or Ralts. You then set out to become a Pokemon Contest Master.

Features:
You enter contests instead of battling Gyms.
You choose from Tailow, Psyduck or Ralts to be your starter Pokemon
Brand new areas such as Icy Peak and Molten Mountain.
You can battle Harley and Drew.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Videos:
None yet.

Team:
Just me...

Banners:
None

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
I've added a screensot of what the battle screen should look like.

EDIT: I've removed it as it looked really bad.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2008
Sounds like a Contest version of that old Pokemon TCG game for the old Gameboy. It sounds pretty cool. =D

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
come on...
the text is WAY off (I just played a Ruby game, and the text didn't look so.... O_O)
note the horrible quality around the sprites
and the bottom of the screen is cut off... I think he's hiding something O_O

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
That pic is MENT to be fake, it was just showing what your rival gets if the player chooses Tailow.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
littleroot town doesnt look too good. what is the tent with the sign above it? a tent is usually near a contest, but littleroot wouldnt have a contest in it. i dont even know what that is. put more screenshots up.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Posting in threads that haven't been posted in for more than a month is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back