Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2008, 09:13 PM
TrainerNoah
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Greetings folks, I'm Trainer Noah and I'm a new guy! I joined up on this forum because I got kind of into Pokemon again (I'm on again, off again sometimes) and felt like roleplaying! So, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in an RP based on the location that premiered in Pokemon Battle Revolution: Poketopia. The game itself does not really lend itself to much, but just glancing around it seems like a fun place to RP! It would be a kind of casual story line, featuring the initial exploration of a Pokemon Theme Park dedicated to Trainer Battles and shopping, character interactions (of course!) and the biggest part, the fantastic tournament styled battles that rage in the various coliseums around town!

See, I didn't want to post anything as I'm not terribly good with introduction posts (like this one) and I especially didn't want to do it if nobody was interested. So... if anybody thinks this is a good idea, post here and we can talk about it a bit!

So... does anybody think anything at all about this potential RP? I take criticism very well, and would prefer someone to tell me my idea is stupid than to get no replies at all. Thanks in advance for any comments made!

Last edited by Loki; April 13th, 2008 at 08:54 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 07:47 AM
Silhouette
For my kingdom
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
It is a different thought. Maybe it would work if you put tons of detail into the intro or something. I have no idea how it would go, though. I've only made one RP that no one has joined yet. Go ahead and look at it if you want to know what not to do (it's called the Premature Burial).

(Just so you know, try not to double post like that, it's against the rules. And I'm sure this will get closed if you don't create the Poketopia RP soon.)
Silhouette
♥Skullgirls♥
The Consensus
Creative Minds
Theme by me
YouTube
Old April 11th, 2008, 09:19 AM
PokeMaster1
Booted out - don't be like me!

It seems pretty good to me, and if you decide to make it I'll be in it.
My Character's profile is below.

Name:Wes
Appearance:Tall about 6'5'', Longer black hair with single dark red streak near right ear, looks kind of like Volkner, Has A yellow coat with small flames at the bottom.(couldn't get picture to show up)
History:has won all leagues, finished complete PokeDex, beaton all contests
Personality:kind, caring, & helpful but can be cold or mean

Pokemon: Manaphy
Nick: N/A
Species:Manaphy
Level: N/A
Moveset: Heart Swap, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Surf
Personality: Kind and loving
Appearance:Slightly smaller than average Manaphy,SHINY

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nick: N/A
Species: Pikachu
Level: N/A
Move Set: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunder, Thunderbolt
Personality: Wants to battle alot and is quirky
Appearance: average for Pikachu, SHINY

Pokemon: Charizard
Nick:N/A
Species:Chrizard
Level:N/A
Move Set:Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Mega Kick, Fly
Personality: Protective of Master
Appearance: Larger than average Charizard, SHINY

Has also Darkrai, Venusaur, Blastoise, all SHINY but hardly uses them
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Please do not double post, Trainer Noah.

-posts merged-
if you gave me a chance i would take it
it's a shot in the dark but i'll make it
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here