Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2008 (12:43 PM).
.gaia
.gaia-tastic. :3

I'd love to get into RPing, but I don't get this. In other forums; we have to sign up to be in these Role-Plays, and I don't see them here. Do I have to sign up or just join with my own character? Please, if this is the wrong place too, sorry. :3
Old April 13th, 2008 (08:51 AM).
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Well, here, things might get a bit confusing. Depending on the roleplay, a creator might post only the OoC thread for people to sign-up in. These are a bit dangerous to sign-up for, because all threads in the main RP area are set on moderation, because we have a policy on the amount of plot you need to have in order for your roleplay to be accepted.

However, because these OoC sign-up threads do not go through this process, there are high chances of it not having enough plot.

The easiest way to get a guarunteed ticket on a smooth ride to roleplaying and having fun is by posting your sign-up in the existing threads on the main roleplay board. You'll want to check first to see if they want all their sign-ups in the OoC thread, or if it's the traditional type of roleplay board where sign-ups are posted on the main thread.

If you have anymore questions, or if my explanation was confusing, please PM me. ^^
Old April 13th, 2008 (10:14 AM).
.gaia
.gaia-tastic. :3

Quote originally posted by Loki:
Well, here, things might get a bit confusing. Depending on the roleplay, a creator might post only the OoC thread for people to sign-up in. These are a bit dangerous to sign-up for, because all threads in the main RP area are set on moderation, because we have a policy on the amount of plot you need to have in order for your roleplay to be accepted.

However, because these OoC sign-up threads do not go through this process, there are high chances of it not having enough plot.

The easiest way to get a guarunteed ticket on a smooth ride to roleplaying and having fun is by posting your sign-up in the existing threads on the main roleplay board. You'll want to check first to see if they want all their sign-ups in the OoC thread, or if it's the traditional type of roleplay board where sign-ups are posted on the main thread.

If you have anymore questions, or if my explanation was confusing, please PM me.
Confusing, yes, but I think I caught it. Thanks a lot for the help! ;

I go by .gaia, and I ish back. ;3

Claims:
Slowbro, Alakazam, and Cacturne.
Pair: None. :3 PM to add.
Theme By: Shiranui. Thanks suuu much!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links