The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 26th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Darksun45230
Story Developer

What if the premise of the story acted like a Mystery?

Now, this is just an overall idea, but what if the premise of the game acted like a Mystery? How does it begin?

It begins with the disappearance of several Pokemon over the region. Because of the string of thefts you're left with only a select few Pokemon to start from. However, the Professor soon goes missing.

Your first objective now is to defeat the first Gym, why? Because it just so happens the Gym Leader knows something.

Spoiler:
The First Gym Leader saw the Professor with a group of Pokemon Trainers dressed in all White. Why is currently unknown.

Of course you're not being told everything. While ordinary trainers don't seem to notice the Gym Leaders and the townsfolk grow nervous. As you travel you see the effects.

Spoiler:
More and more Pokemon disappear. You met the victims of theft and try in vein to stop a Team dressed in white. Even though you suspect something nasty, not all is as it seems.

Around the third Gym you encounter them for yourselves.

Spoiler:
You are successful in defeating the Gym Leader however he turns you over to the Team in white which introduce themselves as Team Censor. They are a group of individuals believed to have taken the Pokemon. Why is currently unknown. You are taken to a room in a building near the Gym and kept there. However you are rescued by a member who calls herself Talla. With her help you escape from the building taken over by Team Censor. Now you have to find the Gym Leader's outside the Gyms. For some reason the entire Pokemon League is under Team Censor's control. You must find the Gym Leaders and defeat each of them so that you can find out more about thier plot.

And so after the fourth Gym Leader

Spoiler:
You discover that even the Elite Four is under the mysterious leader's thumb. Try as you might you don't get a name. On the run from Team Censor they seem to have discovered where you live and where your family is. You rush back to your hometown, and finally face off with Team Censor. Team Censor uses Normal Pokemon of all kinds. After a grueling battle you defeat them and learn more about why the Professor went missing. You learn about the Censor Wave, which is being built the regions best scientists. Not only is your Professor missing, but many other Professors. It seems they all are building this Censor Wave.

And after the fifty Gym Leader.

Spoiler:
You learn of Team Rocket that once tried to use radio waves to control Pokemon. Could Team Censor be doing the same? You find the location of a secret facility under the basement of a restaurant. Once again you encounter tough grunts of Team Censor. Thinking to find the missing Pokemon caged somewhere you continue to search the many floors below. What you find are documents concerning the Censor Wave. While you can't understand it, it seems that Team Censor is trying to program it to effect humans rather then Pokemon. Even more mysterious, it doesn't have the same effect as you once thought. Controlling Pokemon? No. This is going in another direction.

So after the sixth Gym Leader.

Spoiler:
No sign of the missing Professors or the Pokemon. What's worse is what you find out from the sixth Gym Leader. The identity of the mysterious leader of Team Censor is young, about your age. Could it be Talla? Could she be the one leading Team Censor? Why then, did she help you? We learn more about the mysterious leader, who single-handedly became Champion of the Pokemon League overnight. When this person became Champion, the original Elite Four were expelled and replaced with Team Censor Elites. Now you know that your ultimate goal is to defeat the Champion, the leader of Team Censor.

So after defeating the seventh Gym Leader.

Spoiler:
It's a trap! Upon defeating the Gym Leader you are captured once more by Team Censor. With your Pokemon taken you're thrown into a room, with the door locked tight. To your surprise you find the Professors together, working on a mysterious flashing machine. The Censor Wave! Now you find out about it, and your shocked to discover that it's a machine, that affects humans! Gravely, the Professor explains the radio waves used by Team Rocket were nothing compared to the Censor Wave. Instead of controlling Pokemon, the Censor Wave controls humans! But why? "That's not all..." the Professor adds. "The Censor Wave, it...we...it erases...people."

And so you find out the terrible truth behind it all.

Spoiler:
"It was an idea that the Leader of Team Rocket, the one who replaced Giovanni thought of. It was said that since he failed to control Pokemon, why not their Trainers?"
"Could he be the leader of Team Censor?" You ask.
The Professor shakes his head.
"No, he fled after his defeat."
"Then who? Where are the Pokemon? Please tell me!"
The Professor knows no more.
You are confused. Why would anyone want to erase people? Could Talla really be behind this?

Later on...

Spoiler:
You wake up in an empty room. The Professors are gone and the door is still locked. The machine is gone as well. You surmise that they were moved while you slept. Without anything else to do you wander around the room, looking for a way out. Bingo! A Professor hid a tool for you to break the lock! But without your Pokemon you don't a chance against the grunts just outside. So without recourse you're left to think.

That was until you met someone...

Spoiler:
A man joins you in the room. Though he wears a Team Censor uniform, you recognize the man right away as the eighth Gym Leader. He has a smart mouth, and knows you from the trouble caused for Team Censor. He goes on to explain that he betrayed Team Censor by letting a Professor escape. He is to be erased. While accepting his fate, he is open to your suggestion of a breakout. He laughs. Without warning he throws you a Pokeball. It's a Wobbefet.
"Beat me, and I'll help you escape." He says.
You fight against his Pokemon, he had three based on the starters. Though your Wobbefet is leveled higher, you have trouble defeating him. Eventually, you reflect his attacks back and defeat him.
"Okay kid, your a riot."

You win your freedom and your Pokemon you and the man part ways and then...

Spoiler:
Challenge the Elite Four. Your path in Victory Road is teeming with Team Censor Members, each one is after a price on your head. It seems the leader of Team Censor is knows your coming. After a grueling challenge, you make your way to the end of the caves. Out of no-where Talla pops up.
"Y-you can't go any further!" she stammers.
Against your better judgement you battle against her. You defeat her and she explains.
"I wanted you to stop him. Now, I just want it to end..." she says. "Because the leader of Team Censor is..." she stops to afriad to say anymore.
The two of you enter the Pokemon Center at the base of the E4. The place is filled with people with blank stares.
"They've been erased..." Talla explains.
You pray that this isn't a foreshadowment for the rest of the region.

The first Team Censor Elite turns out to be...

Spoiler:
"Hey kid!" said the eigth Gym Leader. Surprised, you ask why.
"No small feat beating me with Wobba. I had to fight you again. This time legit." As he speaks he circles around you. Finally he makes his way back to where he stood.
"So whaddya say? One last round with ole me?"
You battle against him.

You defeat him and he agrees to do what he can to stop Team Censor. He departs hoping to bring an end to Team Censor's reign once and for all.

Spoiler:
"Where are the missing Pokemon?" You ask Talla.
She shakes her head.

The next opponent you are stunned to see is none other then...

Spoiler:
"Why...Why can't I control my arms?" Asks the Professor.
"Is that you? I can see you but...something is wrong. You need to run, you can't..." He trails off. Obviously under the Censor Wave's control, you half-hearted fight the Professor.

When you defeat him he returns to normal. He explains the leader of Team Censor put him under the Censor Waves control. He falls unconsious.

The final Elite Four member is noneother then, the one, the only...

Spoiler:
The former Leader of Team Rocket. The man who led Team Rocket after Giovanni disappearence. However he says not a thing, the Censor Wave has completely obliterated his mind. Instead a fierce battle ensues with ferice Poison Pokemon.

When you defeat him he stares blankly as if nothing ever happened.

You approach the final chamber, where the Champion and Leader of Team Censor awaits.

Spoiler:
You enter the chamber. There is a small boy surronded by many Pokemon. Many, many, many Pokemon. Each one has a blank stare written on thier faces. "Sister." The boy adresses Talla.
"Must I make you blank too?" he asks.
"What's going on?." You ask.
The boy looks at you coldly. "So here you are."
"Here you are." Says another voice.
Confused you look around.
"Don't bother looking for me." says the voice.
"I'm right here after all." the boy says.
Appearing by the Boy's side is...

This is it, the ending. Let's read on!

Spoiler:
Is a taller, darker dressed fellow. The boy fades away. This man is older, much older.
"How simple was it to defeat an undefeatable champion?" He asks.
You're astounded. The boy reapears next to him as cold as ever.
"I am Dross. Leader of Team Censor." He explains. "And this boy is my younger brother, Dalla, and his sister Talla." He explains.
"We are the generation left by Team Rocket after it's disbandment."
"Because we alone knew of the Radio Wave plans, we changed them." the boy explained.
"I trained, and defeated the Elite Four." Dross said. "Isn't that right Talla?" he asked.
"This has got to end! I didn't...I didn't want the world to be like this!" Talla argued.
"Then what, my dear sister did you want?" he asked.
"..." Was all Talla could say.
Behind the two, the Censor Wave Machiine glowed.
"Don't worry about that. It'll be over for you soon." Dross answered.
"Dalla!" he screeched.
You fight Dalla and his fleet of Normal Pokemon. All are highly leveled. You manage to defeat Dalla. Dalla fades away....

After the first battle... You get a chance to heal.

Spoiler:
"All I wanted, was a world where Pokemon weren't afriad of thier masters...Why were we afriad of our masters?"
Without another word you fight Dross who has a mixed batch of powerful Pokemon. After this battle you get a chance to heal.

Something's wrong...the final stage is set!

Spoiler:
"Fear...of our masters..."
Dross disapears.
"Dalla...Dross..." Talla says. The place is quiet.
"She thinks we can fade." Dross's voice comes from somewhere.
"Does she not know?" Dalla asks.
"No. I was told not to. But now...HA!" Dross screams.
The Pokemon begin to move and hit the Censor Wave Machine.
"Our last present. The final goodbye. When the Censor Wave Machine explodes, the humans will be wiped away. And Pokemon will be free once more. Our own masters!" Dross's voice fades away.
"HAHAHahahaaaaa...."

Then someone says goodbye.

Spoiler:
"Talla..." You said. After defeating the Pokemon one by one. Talla does her best to stop the Censor Wave Machine but she can't.
"I can't do it." she said. "We must leave before the machine explodes." she explains. As you leave the room the door suddenly locks from behind.
"Tal-?"
BOOM!
"Talla...T-Talla..." you say.
The door opens. You rush in. The defeated Pokemon, Talla, and the Censor Wave Machine, all gone. Talla erased herself and everything around her using the machine.

Then someone says hello.

Spoiler:
"There you are." The eigth Gym leader rushes in along with the Professor. "You beat Dross? Good man, hey, what about that girl..." He stops.
"You mean...the she...?" The Professor interjects.
Without saying a word you start across the room.
"hahaHaHaHA...!" A laugh grows louder.
"We as human. Were bound to the machine. The radio waves that day...they changed us...into icky humans. Talla too has returned to her state." Dross echored.
He appeared not as Dross but as a Pokemon.
"Talla, Dalla, and Dross..."
You get one last chance to heal and save.
You fight Dross's team once more at a much higher level. Once they've been defeated Dross speaks once more.
"All I wanted...was a world...where we could live in peace...was that...so...hard...?" Dross fades away for good.

When all seemed done.

Spoiler:
"Hey." A soft voice called.
"Talla?" you ask. You run into the next room. Talla is now Ninetales.
"I got to go." She says.
"Will we meet again?" you ask.
"...I..." shes says.
Talla fades away.

Fin.

Last edited by Darksun45230; March 26th, 2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old March 26th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Geeked
Pokemon Crimson Version

Nature: Adamant
I came to this thread to get some feedback, and a bit up help, I got a bit off plots up my sleeve, but i dont want to reveal them. Pm me if you have any ideas to help with the story.

Spoiler:

You begin in New Bark, its a New decade, its no longer Prof. Elm its Prof. Jim, whom is Prof. Elm Son, No worries you will still get to see Prof. Elm Later on in the story. Anyways, the story isn't too much different from any other Pokémon Your Quest is to become the Pokemon League champion, along the way you will encounter Team Rocket, there will be fun plots and puzzles to solve during your quest, and what would this game be without a rival *Cough Me Cough*
Once you have completed your journey through the Johto Region YOur quest isnt complete, you get to travel to the Hoenn Region, And possibly the Kanto. The story may sound a bit boring ATM but i ensure you once its been released, you wont be able to stop playing!
Old April 1st, 2008, 12:37 AM
DarkFear
I will ^^

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFear
Basic idea, but you need to add a lot more to it I hope you realise. You also need to add a feature that makes people want to download the game.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:29 AM
crusader
Beginning Trainer

i think a pokemon mmorpg on the nds that uses the wifi cenction to play
you dont actuly play as a hiro u just play as a youngster or a bug catchers and other trainers like that but if it was posible i would have a system to chang what you look like
eg u can put a hat on and it will show up on your player and fight gyms and the eleat for that is players and do events like try and cach deoxys or fight mew2 on new island and it would have no new reagens and kanto and joto wold be the first reagens to be and then u can upgrad your game to have other reagens

and it would be realy cool but i canot make this game becase i am the worst rom haker ever but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if some one cold make this game it would be the awsomnest game ever
Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:36 AM
DarkFear
I will ^^

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DarkFear
Woooo that's some leetspeak. Seeing as WiFi connection is pretty new, I don't think it will be implemented soon in hacks.
Old April 5th, 2008, 03:41 PM
bruom
Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!

Nature: Quiet
the last weeks i had nothing to do, so i wrote a story for a pokemon game.. as its REALLY big, im going to write here only the beggining and only the important facts

you start at your room, with you mother telling you that youre late for school. you go to school, where the teacher tells that youre going to be an official trainer in some days.
the following days, you do some tasks and have some lessons about being a pokemon trainer, then, after doing those, you receive your starter from prof oak.
going back home with your starter, you start thinking on what youre going to do now that youre a trainer. you then remember the story of ash, that porf oak told you earlier. you then feel like going on an adventure too.
the next morning, youre decided, and go start your journey to get the badges and be the pokemon league champion.
during the journey youll learn about the legends of the land, and will try to discover more and more, and oak will ask you to bring him the most information on those legendaries you can, and he will give you some rewards.

so... what do you think? this is just a little bit of it, and if youre interested, just let me know and ill give you details =]

Last edited by bruom; April 5th, 2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old April 6th, 2008, 02:56 AM
crusader
Beginning Trainer

i like it but i would like to no mor wat reagen is it in wat is the legendary and then the stuff that hapens
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:41 AM
bruom

well, i planned it to happen in a whole new region (i have some maps for it, but nothing very good, i stink at mapping), the legendaries would be the events only ones: mew, celebi, deoxys, darkrai...(i planned this game to feature all 493 pokemon, but it may cause some trouble...)
further in the story, you would meet some kind of legendary hunter, that, after you beat the elite four, will be trying to catch those legendaries, and you will have to stop him. i also tought on him catching the legendaries and using them to battle. is this a good idea?
basicaly this is the special attractive of the game, however there are some other "mini-quests" that ive created
Old April 10th, 2008, 10:42 PM
crusader
Beginning Trainer

soz i have not been on for a bit coz of school

i like it but i think having a tem of legendary hunters insted of one coz that makes the game sorter proboly
Old April 12th, 2008, 03:25 PM
bruom

oh well, it would make the game more challenging. i cant see why not to have more than one =]
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Ragnarok Knight
Beginning Trainer

Well, I have one I've been tossing up in my mind for a while. It's heavily inspired by the Half-Life 2 series, so expect some, uh, homages. ;

The opening sequence starts off with some man in a suit (G-Man lookalike), talking to you about how you've been selected to 'perform a task' by some higher power.
He asks you for your last name, and explains that because his relationship with you is purely business, he'll refer to you as that. He tells you that he can only slightly aid you, and also that this 'higher power' will reveal itself soon. You awake in a truck, and as you awake, you're stumbling through the starter town for the Ruby/Sapphire series (Can't recall the exact name...). Your mom will come to you, see that you appear to have bumped your head, and will ask you for your first name. The name you give her will be the name on your trainer card, and such. You'll start things off with Professor Freeman giving you a choice between Totodile, Treecko, and Charmander. Throughout the beginning of the game, your quest will be basic: just like all of the other Pokemon games. However, after you get your third badge, things start to get weirder and weirder. Your rival will follow you in storyline events, and often offer a good deal of help. (Wasn't it Lance that did that in G/S/C?) However, before each story event, you'll see a sprite of the G-Man in the area before every story event. As the plot moves on, Team Lambda, a crime syndicate thought to have disbanded long ago and was the forerunner to Teams Aqua and Magma, appear between cities and will try to convince you not to listen to this 'higher power,' or they threaten to have to take you out themselves. Once you get you get your eighth badge, the man in the suit will appear, and tell you that you're performing well. He'll say that because of your rival's performance, they've been put on your mission as well. The player will then be left to complete the Elite Four challenge. However, a Team Lambda officer will inform you that by defeating the Elite Four, you will have fulfilled your purpose. They will refuse to hinder your progress further, but they will tell their 'friends' to protect you. Once you have done so, you'll be whisked away to an office. The G-Man will personally battle you, and he'll do so with some uber-high level pokemon. You will lose, no matter the effort. This time, however, instead of being shot back to your last save or a near pokemon center, your rival will come to save you with the aid of Dialga and Palkia. You will be whisked back to the Champions Hall, where your rival, the champion you had fought in the challenge earlier, will explain to you that Darkrai had hired the G-Man as way of communicating with you. After she had been closely behind you on the badge competition, he imprinted the G-Man into her mind as well. You'll choose between Dialga or Palkia, who have joined you and your rival as an attempt to combat their mutual enemy. Your rival will get the one you don't choose. After you find your way back to the office, the G-Man will step aside, and reveal Darkrai. An epic battle ensues where you can catch Darkrai, and when it ends, the G-Man greets you again, and congratulates you. He talks about how well you performed, and says that he must speak with his superiors. Afterwards, the credits will roll, and you'll be back in front of your house, free to roam around the game and do the original ROM's Legendary quests and fill your pokedex.

Phew! I'm burned out after thinking all of that up.
Old April 15th, 2008, 10:07 AM
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.

Nature: Calm
i would like to ask if anyone could help me with a storyline rapped around ho-oh and lugia?
Old April 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Dragonmaster91
It's just common sense!

Nature: Adamant
how about this,

you start in hoenn, and go to johto, then, kanto, and in the end you stop a rocket master plan, or how about a new team, say team CRYSTAL?

I've got one. how about you start in a nearly completely revamped hoenn region, then after learning of a new team's plot [team CRYSTAL], you just beat your first gym, and hear of a new region that they a want to get to. you try to chase them down, you end up in rustboro city when you learn you cant get through mt. sapphire without all 8 HOENN badges, so the team already obtained their second badge by the time you challenge the second gym. you first fight them after your third badge, and you barely win. by now they have 6 badges and you have three. when you have six is when the teams in your home region fight kyogre, and groudon, then when you have seven, team magma give you rayquaza, then you get you 8th badge. meanwhile, team crystal are already in the new region and begin their plot. you talk to champion brendon, about team CRYSTAL, you end up having to fight the elite four of hoenn. that's all i can come up with for now, expect more later. and plz help me if you think you can do better!!

Last edited by Dragonmaster91; April 29th, 2008 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 8th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Gold Tom
Krazier Than You

Okay. Idea.

You are the son/daughter of the worst trainer ever! He was so bad that Oak took back his starter. You were teased while you lived in Pallet Town. Heck, your dad couldn't even take on the Village Idiot. He made the village idiot look like a genius. So, you moved to an isolated Country that is landlocked by 3 others. The New Pokemon Alliance. A country with very little conflict. You are out to make a name for yourself. But an old neighbour from Pallet Town has come. And is spreading the tales of your dad's misadventure. You must defeat the Elite 4 before the champion finds out and refuses to battle you!

What do you think?

Old May 9th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Gold Tom
Krazier Than You

Oh, by the way, I had another idea.

You are a budding young trainer out to get his first glimpse of the Pokemon world. As you step out of town Oak yells to slow down. Damn, you knew you'd forgotten something. So you go back. Meet Oak's grandson, etc. So, you have your first Pokemon and your off. In your rush you accidently trip over a stone and fall to the ground. The ground begins to crack... You fall down a long tunnel and pass out. Hours later you wake up. Your Pokemon has run away. You pick yourself up and look around. You are underground? You walk for what seems like hours, you come to a small tunnel leading into a large cavern. Within the large cavern is... A Town! much like Pallet Town. You gaze at the marvel, slightly puzzled. As you wander through people look at you. But you soon find a lab, much simalar to Oak's and you go in. The professor is very understanding and tells you of a passage out at the other end of the intricate tunnel system. However, you aren't allowed through to take on the Upper Gyms until you have faced the much harder Under Gyms. A series of Gyms with leaders from the Upper Lands. Then, the professor explains the perils of the Under. He presents you with a Diglett, the traditional starter Pokemon of the Under and sends you on your way. When you are on the outskirts of town the ground begins to shake. It is Team Rocket Mining Co. They are out to get the valuable Pokemon of the Under. You must get to the Upper Kanto Regions and alert the authorities before it's too late!

Old May 10th, 2008, 06:44 PM
ChaosOrder00000
Beginning Trainer

Well, this idea's in my head for a while now.

Region: New yet Unnamed
Hometown: City yet Unnamed

You start at your room in a hotel, sleeping. Then an earthquake occurs, you wake up and go outside and see Mewtwo. A conversation takes place about the Earth's Cry, etc. Then he leaves.

You go outside the woods and you see a pokeball. You take it and the owner of the pokeball, a professor comes and challenges you. Whether you win or lose, he gives you the PKMN. He tells you that you can come and visit him anytime as he will supervise your growth.

Then, you meet Team Hero, when a member tries to steal a stone tablet from the museum in your hometown. The Museum thanks you and sends you to PokeUniverse Corp. to receive a reward there. The President gives you a PokeWatch/Tech/etc. and a Pokedex. (Though the Prof is still the one supervising your Pokedex). He also inspires you to challenge the Gym Leaders. Once you reach outside, a Rival-like character comes and challenges you to a battle. If you lose, you can't challenge him here again.

You will meet Team Hero over and over again in the entire story line, though the true story is unlocked AFTER you beat the Elite Four.

After becoming the Champion, the professor comes into your house and tells you about a new discovery that various PKMN are causing the disturbances. He will first mark three positions in your map. Locations of Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.

After you either beat them or capture them, the President of PokeUniverse calls you and tells that Team Hero Leader has been spotted in a Town. You go there, but Dialga and Palkia come out battling each other. The Team Hero Leader challenges you with 6 LV. 70+PKMN and after you beat him you are accidentally sent to the Past, and are given a HM (Time Warp) by a nearby person that can be learnt by only Celebi or Dialga. In the past, you can capture prehistoric PKMN. To get back to the present, you must either capture or defeat Celebi (LV. 50) in Ilex Forest.
NOTE: In the past, there are NO POKECENTERS and POKEMARTS and you are not allowed to save.

Once back to the present, you are sent to the Pokecenter of the town you were once in before. You go outside, and you realize that the Team Hero Leader has somehow controlled Dialga and Palkia, you now have to defeat Dialga and Palkia in a Dual Battle. Once defeated, they can be captured somewhere(undecided). Preferably, Dialga in the past.

The Team Hero Leader goes to PokeUniverse Corp. and you follow him. You realize that Celebi didn't send you into the present but into the near future as the PokeUniverse building has increased in size. The final battle is on top, and Team Hero troops invaded the building and you must fight your way to the top. Once at the top, your Rival stops you, as he is a member of Team Hero and the son of the leader, but far more skilled in combat. After you defeat him, you burst into the door and see the most horrific sight.

Arceus was being experimented upon by PokeUniverse scientists and vast Arceus mutants surrounded the Team Hero Leader. You realize this is what the Earth's Cry was about and why the Legendaries retaliate. You now realize that Team Hero was in fact the Hero. Who thought?

You battle the President with him utilizing a full Arceus team holding different plates each. After you defeat him, he is sent into custody and you can challenge the Elite Four, Team Hero Leader, Rival, etc. again at higher levels.
Old May 13th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Gold Tom
Krazier Than You

It is 2 years after Ruby and the Elite Four have had new members join and they are Pokemon Fusors so they become the Fusion Four. They accidently let loose to much Fusion energy and Hoenn, Kanto and Johto Fuse together as well as many the Pokemon become fusions. The hero tries to beat the Fusion Four and capture the Reverse Fuser after which you have to explore the real Hoenn region.

Old May 14th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Dog11561
People to see, things to do.

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Yahoo to Dog11561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byzantinium View Post
Hello, here's the idea I thought up.

Title: Pokemon SovietRed
Hack of: FireRed

Story: Ten years ago, the Soviet Union invaded and conquered the region of Kanto. The Elite Four were wiped out and the Pokemon Gym League was disbanded. While possession of Pokemon is not banned, it is restricted (especially evolution) and the days of preteens roaming the land on Pokemon journeys have ended. Communication has nearly ceased entirely between Kanto and the other regions. After a decade, the major cities are pacified, with Pokemon contests having replaced battling. There is still a large (illegal) Pokemon battling component in the ‘rural’ areas.

Now, it is your 17th birthday. Your father, a professor in Vermillion City, has kept you from many of the Soviet occupation programs by needing you around the lab. Now, he offers you your own Pokemon (considering Vulpix, Pikachu, and Clefairy/Jigglypuff) and tells you to leave the city and see the world while you can, using the Pokedex as cover.

The early part of the game will be ‘sidequests’, until you begin to uncover an underground resistance movement. The sidequests (for lack of a better term), will increasingly begin to focus on your aiding the resistance, until eventually they trust you enough to bring you to their homebase – the Sevii Islands, where you can obtain evolutionary stones and prepare for the outright assault on the Soviet occupation centers.

‘Rival’: Your twin (Red or Leaf, depends on the player’s choice for themselves), a friendly rival, and the one who introduces you to the earliest resistance sidequests. Possibly captured in late game, requiring you to rescue them.

Evil Team: Soviets. Mostly Fire and Steel-type users.

Map: Kanto, with edits. Some based on the future Kanto of GSC, some from a decade of occupation. Some sprite changes, especially to Gyms.

Pokemon: No fan-created. Largely the original Pokemon from Kanto, but the Soviets will have Pokemon from other regions. All Pokemon won’t be catchable. No legendaries until after the game’s story is completed, if then. Considering changing evolution requirements so that most/all Pokemon need elemental stones to evolve.
Hey, I like yur idea, but change the soviets to something more cool, and not actually true(the soviets did exist, right?)
More like team rocket or a new team takes over. Everything else is very good.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
FC: 5369 7914 6493
Cashle
Points2Shop
Please click one of the links, thanks!
Old May 15th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Ok I have a story too:

It was deep under the sea when a Clamperl was born. It was bigger than the other Clamperls and it was different colored. The big Clamperl was the queen of the Johto sea for a year. It made a very big green pearl.

But then, in (un-named) region, in Spatial Tower, Palkia used telepathy and found out about the big Clamperl. Palkia wanted to have the green pearl. It went to Johto and flew exactly above your house in Olivine City. Palkia dived underwater. Only you saw it, because there was a storm and you came back from school.

Only you? No. Jasmine was coming home, and she saw it, too. She knew that the Pokemon's name was Palkia, The Spatial Pokemon who created space. She was surprised and then she saw you. She noticed you and you noticed her. So you created a team to search for Palkia and to find out about its plans...
Old May 15th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Dog11561
People to see, things to do.

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Yahoo to Dog11561
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCharizard View Post
Ok I have a story too:

It was deep under the sea when a Clamperl was born. It was bigger than the other Clamperls and it was different colored. The big Clamperl was the queen of the Johto sea for a year. It made a very big green pearl.

But then, in (un-named) region, in Spatial Tower, Palkia used telepathy and found out about the big Clamperl. Palkia wanted to have the green pearl. It went to Johto and flew exactly above your house in Olivine City. Palkia dived underwater. Only you saw it, because there was a storm and you came back from school.

Only you? No. Jasmine was coming home, and she saw it, too. She knew that the Pokemon's name was Palkia, The Spatial Pokemon who created space. She was surprised and then she saw you. She noticed you and you noticed her. So you created a team to search for Palkia and to find out about its plans...
If I may make a suggestion, you should make it a hack of pokemon mystery dungeon and make it like it and you would do missions to search for palkia and yur pokemon would the only one seen, the trainer would not be seen until you finished the dungeon. If you need help, I can't help you, I only know how to do minor hacking in rse and fr lf.

I hope you like the idea.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
FC: 5369 7914 6493
Cashle
Points2Shop
Please click one of the links, thanks!
Old May 15th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Dachampster
Trainer

Pokémon Space Version

Region: Fendrai (500 miles south of the Orange Islands)
OPENING
You wake up very confused in a transportation line system lobby(kind of like the ones in Orre, but underwater). The building is wrecked, and rain pours down from the torn roof. Officer Jenny stands over you, asking you if you're alright. You reply that you don't know what's happening. She asks you your name. Give your gender and name. She takes you outside...

Source Town
It has stopped raining, and you hop out of the wrecked station. You freeze and remember what had happened. You had been going on a vacation to the Orange Islands when a huge explosion wrecked the transport station. You had gotten into a transport and escaped to Fendrai, but it still doesn't explain why the Source Town station was wrecked as well. You can't think of anything else. Most of your memory has been wiped. You decide to look back in the ruins for clues. You ask Officer Jenny to come with you into the ruins. On the second floor, there is a clock. Set it. There also is a Potion in a PC that surprisingly works. Officer Jenny will come up and tell you she found something. Go back down. She will tell you to come over. Jenny will talk to the Professor, and learn that he is intrigued by the discovery. You are instructed to go to his lab next door and take the object to him. You go to the Police Station, and an officer will tell you to put the object upstairs. Once you get up there, a man dressed in uniform will be on the PC stealing files. He will snatch the object and wonder if you are the kid. The man will tell you that his Pokémon clones will stop you and the professor from trying to stop his plans.

Route 231
He leaves, and you follow him. After exiting the lab, you head to Route 231, where a strange looking Pokémon is cornering the professor. His Pikachu is laid out in the grass, knocked out by the Pokémon. You pick one of the twelve starters in the Professor's pack (don't worry, you can catch the others) and battle the level 10 ???. The starting Pokémon will be level 5, but will know all of their moves (i.e Mudkip will already know Tackle, Growl, Mudslap, and Water Gun, and will learn Bide at level 15). It will take skill, but you can win. The exp gained will be little, as I have lowered the exp rate, but you might be halfway to level 6 after winning- pretty good. The professor will tell you that they need to flee before they strike again, so you two go back, where more ??? are positioned. The professor introduces himself as Professor Syca. You tell him that the man copied some files and stored them on his key drive, as well as taking that object. Now, your mission is to get to Terran City, where Team Shadow is positioned. You have to get those important items back!

Route 231(revisiting) and Florai Town
So you finally get to see what kind of Pokémon live in Fendrai. The answer- all kinds. There are many Pokémon that can be caught. In this route alone, there are Sentret, Zigzagoon, Sharpy (Fakemon), Pidgey, Spearow, Ekans, and Taillow. I wouldn't catch any of them now, unless you need a Poison type Arbok, and don't want to wait. Or is you want Pidgey or Taillow. So anyway, after getting the Pokédex, that helps you with tough Pokémon (info), and Pokéballs, you set out. The Pokédex gives you base stats, movesets, with only a tidbit of info on the Pokémon's eating habits and junk. There are a few trainers, battling them will help you get to level 6. Other than that, this route is a joke.
Sharpy: Spike Cannon, Scratch, Leer, Spikes
Florai Town is a pretty lame place, with little to offer, except for Officer Jenny. She tells you that the Team Shadow Member had gone out into the forest above Florai town. She gives you a Potion for the trip, and you'll see why. It's best to stock up on items, and heal. You should have $30 with you, since I turned the yen into dollars (Pokéballs cost $3), so buy Antidotes, Paralyze heals, Awakenings, and a Potion. Get ready for the first ultra maze of the game!

Insect Forest
This place is crawling with bugs. The maze is pretty long and confusing, with every walkable tile being tall grass. There is another place like this later on, but this is a toned-down version. The Pokémon? Well, here's a list! (I know this is getting like a walkthrough.)
Caterpie: String Shot, Tackle
Metapod: Harden
Butterfree: Sleep Powder, Confusion, Gust, Silver Wind
Weedle: String Shot, Tackle, Poison Sting
Kakuna: Harden, Poison Sting
Beedrill: Twineedle, Poison Sting, Fury Attack, Focus Energy
Paras: Stun Spore, Scratch, Poisonpowder, Leech Life

Watch out for those Butterfree and Beedrill. Once you finally get to the end, it leads in a dead end. It's a straight shot at the end, so you'll know. He will battle you with a few ??? (lv10) and his Umbreon (lv8). It would be wise to pick up a Bug on your way, as the Beedrill are at level 10 and his team is consisting of all Dark Types. They are hard to catch, but rewarding, since it takes a long time to get leveled up. By now your starter should be around level 7. After he escapes, go back and chase him. He will be gone, and Officer Jenny will be waiting at the most southern point of Florai Town. She will tell you to meet back up at Source Town at the Police Station.

Preparations
Now, Professor Syca, Officer Jenny, May, Brendan, and you will be assembled in the police station. The plan is for May, Brendan, Professor Syca, and you to all get to Terran Town and infiltrate the Team Shadow base. May's Pokémon are Torchic, Beautifly, and Skitty. Brendan's Pokémon are Mudkip, Aron, and Treecko. Professor Syca's team consists of one Pikachu. You move out, and continue on to Florai town. I suggest you sell some stuff so that you can buy lots of healing medicines. This journey is not going to be an easy one...

So that's the first part of the storyline. Anything good/bad?

Last edited by Dachampster; May 19th, 2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:02 AM
BrainWave
A new idea sprouts

It's been about 2 years since I've ever replied.........
But I have all the ideas for several new hack, but ending up messing some ROMS in the process.
Anyway, here is my recent idea:

Battle of the Pokemon Titans
There will be 5 scenarioes, each in different regions, featuring the five elements (greek)

Mascots:
  • Ho-oh for Fire
  • Kyogre for Water
  • Regigigas for Earth
  • Rayquazza for Air
  • ??? for Aether

Evil Organisation: Aleph Cosmos
In general, Aleph Cosmos wants capture the Pokemon Titans to control the entire world 'in the new order'. According to media, Aleph Cosmos grunts not just goons who do all the dirty work blindly (and then get clobbered and screwed easily by the Protagonists). Rather, they, especially when worked in groups, have what it seems to be, 'hive mind', meaning that they simply work together very co-operatively, even without communication.
(More info: [1] )

Regions
Volume of Fire: SAGTRUS (comprassion of Sagittarius)
Volume of Water: PISCES
Volume of Earth: CAPRICON (from capricorn)
Volume of Air: LIBRA
Volume of Aether: SIRYA (corruption of surya)

All five regions will combine together to form the TRINE league with my made up Elite 4 and Champion.

Complications

Tome of Fire
You are the child of Professor What-his-name, and you wanted to become a pokemon trainer. Your father is teaching you and your twin sibling on Pokemon and their environment when the Aleph Cosmos grunts invaded his lab. Aleph Cosmos wanted the starters pokemons. Out of desperation, your father handed his briefcase over to you and your siblings as he held the grunts off. You and your siblings hid in the basement. You
discovered a secret passage in the basement. Out of curiosity, you wanted to crawl in. However, your sibling stopped you, saying doing so is dangerous without having a pokemon for protection. Your sibling opened the briefcase containing 3 pokeballs. You picked one of them, which is your starter pokemon....
(Done with Gym Leaders and Regional Dex(revised) )

Tome of Water
You are a rouge in an orphanage which was recently burnt by Aleph Cosmos. Sneaking into the headquarters for revenge, you discovered three pokemon eggs (in red, green and blue) ready for some experiment. You stole one of them and ran out of the HQ, just before the alarm went off. A few days later, the egg hatched into your starter pokemon.

Tome of Earth
Your father is the Gym Leader of your hometown. One day, however, he disappered without a trace. You started your jouney to look for your father......

Tome of Air
You are in a clan of Flames, where fire and fighting pokemon are worshiped as a symbol of life. However, there is also an enemy clan of Poles, with water and ice pokemon as their main pokemon-of-choice. These two clan have been sworn enemies, although they are in seperate islands where moltres and articuno respectively dwells.

Tome of Aether

*I'm planning on hacking Pokemon Diamond for the Tome of Fire in December, when my final examinations are finished.
*MORE IDEAS COMING SOON!*

Last edited by BrainWave; July 20th, 2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Gold Tom
Krazier Than You

Prepare for....

THE ALL ENCOMPASSING POKEMON HACK

Sorry for the block letters. However, I think it would be awesome to be able to play through Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Here's the idea, You start of as a young trainer from Pallet Town, you wish to become the Pokemon master of the world! So you set out, beginning your journey in Kanto, you soon venture through the gyms of the region. Then you go to Johto, you kick some serious Johto butt and end up in Hoenn. More stuff happens in the vein of the above and you finish up.

Lame. I know. But it would be cool to have all them regions in a single game.

Or...
Idea Numero Two

THE MANGA GAME

This game, possibly named Pokemon Saga? Would be all about Red's adventures, you know, the Pokemon Manga? Pokemon Adventures that kind of thing, so, you start with Poliwhirl, battle Team Rocket, defeat that there Zapmolcuno etc.

Yes, this to is lame, however, I love the Pokemon adventures manga!

EDIT: It would appear that this idea has been, souveneired, however, I may be wrong, it may be a coincedence, I'm just saying...

Last edited by Gold Tom; May 27th, 2008 at 05:48 AM.
Old May 27th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Shrike
VIP

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shrike
Chrono Pokemon

Maybe if anyone likes this idea then he may use it for his hack. People who played chrono trigger know that time traveling plays a big part in it. When you think about pokemon, one could actually devide them in four time categories. My idea is to make the player travel to a prehistoric time, a mid-evil time, a modern time and a future time. These could be accessed through teleport tiles or something and be 4 different regions if possible. I'd say most rock and fossil pokemon and maybe primeape could be considered prehistoric. Mystical pokemon like gearados, milotic and rapidash and a lot more can be considered mid-evil. Pokemon similar to current day animals can easily be modern pokemon and bizarre and probably most electric and psychic pokemon can be future pokemon. Add an epic story line (not a regular shildish overly high moral one), maybe even similar to chrono trigger, with an evil legendary as bad guy and you'll have an original hack I'd say.

Cheers, Shrike
Old June 2nd, 2008, 02:20 AM
Teh Baro
In my times...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Tom View Post
Prepare for....

THE ALL ENCOMPASSING POKEMON HACK

Sorry for the block letters. However, I think it would be awesome to be able to play through Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Here's the idea, You start of as a young trainer from Pallet Town, you wish to become the Pokemon master of the world! So you set out, beginning your journey in Kanto, you soon venture through the gyms of the region. Then you go to Johto, you kick some serious Johto butt and end up in Hoenn. More stuff happens in the vein of the above and you finish up.

Lame. I know. But it would be cool to have all them regions in a single game.

Or...
Idea Numero Two

THE MANGA GAME

This game, possibly named Pokemon Saga? Would be all about Red's adventures, you know, the Pokemon Manga? Pokemon Adventures that kind of thing, so, you start with Poliwhirl, battle Team Rocket, defeat that there Zapmolcuno etc.

Yes, this to is lame, however, I love the Pokemon adventures manga!

EDIT: It would appear that this idea has been, souveneired, however, I may be wrong, it may be a coincedence, I'm just saying...
Idea number 1 is what all the n00bs from every forum ever come up with when they're going to try to do a hack (even when Fire red was barely hackable so they were going to do ruby. At least in Fire Red it's possible). Then they create a thread and say "I need a scripter and a mapper and a spriter and another mapper and someone who thinks stuff and a scripter and a mapper and someone to bring me a capuccino". Later on they give up and start a new hack, doing a bucle in this last sentence.

Idea number 2 looks fine. Haven't read the manga but I've heard is more interesting than the anime. If you're going to actually do a hack, go for this one!

Sponsored Links