• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starly Raisers Breeding

StarlyRaiser

I have lots of Starly!
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2008
Hi! As some of you know me, I'm StarlyRaiser. I have decided to create a breeding thread for people who need pokemon. So here we go.

For me to breed a pokemon, you have to tell me which pokemon you need. (Evolved form too) I'll tell you if I can get it or not. Here's a list of pokemon I want.

Shinx (shiny)
Starly (shiny)
Slowpoke
Hitmonlee
Marowak
Kangaskhan
Sedra
Clamperl (with deepseatooth or deepseascale if possible)
Scizor
Lapras
Vaporeon
Snorlax
Bonzly
Espeon
Fortress
Granbull
Heracross
Registeel
Macargo
Delibird
Mantine
Lotad
Shedinja
Whismer
Camerupt
Corphish
Claydol
Tropius
Luvdisc
Bagon

Thank you for visiting Starly Raisers Breeding!

Last edited:

Karuto

pockétmonster♥
Years
Are you able to get dittos?
I have Lapras, But shes a valuble team member but I could breed you a Lapras providing I can find a male ditto:):)

StarlyRaiser

I have lots of Starly!
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2008
Well.... The ditto i have alows me to breed all these pokemon...... put maybe I could transfer another from my firered to diamond.... Yea ill do that! One more thing, ditto have no gender. I'll tell you when I got it. Okay?

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
Years
i can very easily get you a bulbasaur, and given time, the other kanto starters. im looking for any of the johto and hoehn starters if you can get them at all?

StarlyRaiser

I have lots of Starly!
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2008
Im on it!

Giving you a heads up, i no longer need bulbasaur, squirtle or charmander. I can now breed them. I there place, i need a shiny starly and a shiny shinx.

Last edited:
Back