< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting Resident Pokénarök - Sign Up / OOC

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old April 9th, 2008 (1:09 PM).
Narutard, this won't do. Sorry, you're denied.
Old April 12th, 2008 (8:49 PM).
Master of the Elements
Crystal Tier
Nature: Naughty
Anyway, everyone, it's time to go go go to the laboratory. I won't be posting for a while, seeing as Verona has little to do with the main group except to serve as a deus ex machina. It's up to you guys for now.
A nameless hero takes on Kanto...

Kamex - Drill - Sleeper
Old April 18th, 2008 (5:08 PM).
what the hell you guys ;0;

get back heeeere
Old April 18th, 2008 (5:15 PM).
Man of Infinite Jest
Nature: Impish
Ive been very busy lately. Ive had other commitments and I can't motivate myself to write in this rp. I will soon when I get motivated to do so
Old April 18th, 2008 (8:15 PM).
Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
i'm waiting for the group to actually get moving.... i don't have the time or patience to try and keep up with tiny posts that barely go anywhere. So until something actually happens to trigger me needing to post... i'll be waiting

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old April 23rd, 2008 (8:14 AM).
Furry for Lucario
Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to DaiLinn Send a message via Skype™ to DaiLinn
Hey guys, dunno if the RP is gonna get any more active, but with my luck it will, so here's a heads-up.

Sunday I leave for Illinois, going to a concert, and will be VERY busy preparing for Acen (16-18) so I might not get in many posts, but I'll try, and at least I'll be running on US time-zone. @_@ However May 20th I go to Japan, and I'm going to go VERY inactive forum- and IRC-wise judging from last year's trip. I'll check in as often as I can, likely during the evening (Japan-time) but I make no guarantees... so I'm really sorry if I slow things down.
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links