• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
This is such an awesome game!!!!! :)
Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much and we will~

Hey DJG i wanna be a beta tester to can i? I have being with you from beta 1 so pwease can i? o.o

I'll think about it, and please don't ask again though, for I think it's against the rules... :\ I think...

and DJG when the beta 3 comes i cant wait!

Patience, patience. :D

wow great updates there DJG and your team :D and the progress of your hack is very very fast no wonder you can finish this game in no time :D well gudluck po kuya :D

Thanks~

Cool new updates! Especially the Angeallen sprite! Keep up the good work, DJG!

Thanks~

Hey DJG,

I've been watching ( & Playing) your Ruby Destinies for a while now, and I've got to say... you are a brilliant hacker, and your storylines are fantastic! You have my support for this hack.

~SS

erm, yeah... thanks, I think... :\

Yeah this really looks like it is Mystery Dungeon, I really like the missions and the Dungeon map's.
Please don't quit this hack;)

thnks and don't worry, quitting isn't part in the plan. ;)

okies, a little update, I am done scripting the 18th event, but I haven't done mapping Vextra Forest, which is the only way to get to the 18th event. :laugh:
Here's a screeny, the only thing everyone cares in updates. jk. :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
Hi, this game looks so cool but unfortunatly I can play it because i cant find a WORKING pokemon ruby USA (EN) version only jappanesse versions or non-working ones , Im just wondering if you could please help and suply me with a link?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hi, this game looks so cool but unfortunatly I can play it because i cant find a WORKING pokemon ruby USA (EN) version only jappanesse versions or non-working ones , Im just wondering if you could please help and suply me with a link?

no sorry.
Linking to illegal objects or other forums is against the rules here.
i'm afraid you will have to go to youtube for that.
anyway djg, i don't think asking to be a beta tester is against the rule even though you didn't request one which does lead to a stupid,pointless,annoying,message.
its nice to see you found some inspiration.
now do you have the new pokemon mystery dungeon?
I was wondering because for some reason, the scripts in mystery dungeon(even though they were nothing alike) are similar to your scripts.
If you don't have it i can give you some ideas. like this.
Are you going to put in a outlaw board in rescue rangers?

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years

Read the rules before posting and for ROMS go on Google or Ask.com. Also don't distribute any ROMS please.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Google it.
Also, read the rules before making a post, sheesh...

anyway djg, i don't think asking to be a beta tester is against the rule even though you didn't request one which does lead to a stupid,pointless,annoying,message.
its nice to see you found some inspiration.
now do you have the new pokemon mystery dungeon?
I was wondering because for some reason, the scripts in mystery dungeon(even though they were nothing alike) are similar to your scripts.
If you don't have it i can give you some ideas. like this.
Are you going to put in a outlaw board in rescue rangers?

oh, well, thank you for pointing that out.
it's just, it's kinda annoying for anyone who makes post like those... :\
anyways, thanks~
also, yeah, I have played the original PMD game.

Cool screenshot! But who's the Espeon?

Espeon is Rose, the Eevee in the game. ;)

the espeon I think is the Eevee you resuce,

Correct you are! :classic:

~~~ UPDATE ~~~​
I am done mapping Vextra Forest and Scripting the main event there.
Anyways, here are screenies for you. ;)
Now that I'm done with the 18th event, I'll try to make scripts that will connect everything. It doesn't mean that the beta will be out very soon, for there's still the 19th and the 20th event to script. ;)
Oh well.., enjoy the screenies and thankies~

Cid

Years
Again, nice new updates. Keep up the good work, DJG. I like it when you give us updates, because it means the hack isn't dead and your still working your best. :)

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Are you gonna play as JaGold in that part or not?? Expect a PM by me DJG >.< I'll be sending the sprites to you later... and you forgot to put the new flower sprites again...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Again, nice new updates. Keep up the good work, DJG. I like it when you give us updates, because it means the hack isn't dead and your still working your best. :)

Thanks~ :)

Are you gonna play as Jagold in that part or not?? Expect a PM by me DJG >.< I'll be sending the sprites to you later... and you forgot to put the new flower sprites again...

Nope, it's just a cut-scene...
Well, okies, I'll be expecting your PM then. :)
And also, I ain't planning to change those flower tiles... :\

Thanks DJG I'm happy rose is a espeon thats my favorite eon yay ^.^

Sure, no problem. :)

~~update~~​

here are some screenies for you pipz! :classic:
I was bored Alpha Testing, so I finished the scripts of the POKéMON in the Square.
Enjoy and thankies~

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
@ 12345...
I'm not sure if you have read the rules, yet.
It clearly stated there...
Spoiler:

Got that?

~~~merged my posts~~~

Hey there pipz!
I'm now alpha testing the beta...
Also, I've been counting the events lately, and the results were that from 20 events, it went down to, er... *counts again*... 16 events. :\

Oh well... It doesn't matter, right?
After te alpha testing, I'll then be having my bta testers to beta test the beta. Then some final adjustments and presto! :classic:

Thanks pipz~

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice to see you're updating daily with new screenshots. They're really nice. You're spriters must have a hard time making the sprites (especially the backsprites). Anyways, you're hard work looks awesome. Keep it up! Can't wait for the beta...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey there pipz.
just to let you all know... Alpha testing is done by me... there were a few script errors though, yet the biggest one is somehow will be the cause of ruining your game.
I still need to figure out a way to fix this though... :\
anyways, after the alpha testing, my beta testers will now be taking their jobs to test it out.

Only a matter of time until beta 3 will come here, so wait for it, pipz! ;)

Years
Just saying,
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue,
There is a training gym for diffrent types.
Like Fire, Water, Grass and so on training dungeon you have to get through.
And in the end, you fight a team of that type of dungeon.

It would be cool to have that in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers! :)

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Nice DJG, you found out how to elvove pokemon and changing their sprites? that would be cool... but I like pikachu as he is.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey there pipz!
While I was waiting for my beta testers to finish their beta testing, I decided to beta test it for myself as well (and took me 5 hours of gameplay)...
Anyways, while I was beta testing, I captured some videos for Rescue Rangers' Trailer.
Click the link for a preview. ;)

Years
@simplynaruto
Ice tauros was in the old beta, and we couldn't catch it.

Nice Video DJG, everything's all jumbled up, but it's still good. A good little preview into the upcoming beta. I noticed that you had an Espeon with you in the video, is there a choice in what Eevee evolves to or, is it just Espeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back