• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
great story! finnaly another lucario!!!!!
go lucario, go riolu, go lucario, go riolu!
Thnx, glad u like it, honeslty i'm not gonna lie, originally Riolu wasn't going to be in but sure why not put him in

edit: There is new Shattered Dreams banner (made by me)....copy it paste it and support us!

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
IM sry that we've been offline for a few days...spoent the last two days with Scyther X plotting and planning...but this is going to be moved to the showcase very shortly so we'll update with a heck of alot of screenz when we get there hold on tight ;)

Years
Hey, heres another Banner xD
I hope you like it.
pokemonshattereddreamssupporter.gif

Code:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/yunghove/pokemonshattereddreamssupporter.gif

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I love that banner...thank you so much yunghove (and i love the name Jigga is the man)

Years
LOL, Thanks. If you need a scriptor, I can help you out a little bit.(im not that great. I can do basic scripts(e.g give pokemon,give item, message, yes no, flags) if you would like)

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
seeing as idk when we're being moved I might as well update soon...Screenshots are coming!

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
want to say i support you all the way, you have alot of good things going for you.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well, it looks like a good hack and it looks creative, The features sound good and the D/P pokemon look good. Hope you also get to edit the graphics abit.

Anyways, good luck bud.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
looks good so far, it seems to me like it's a well balanced hack, meaning it doesn't try to do something revolutionary, but it has all of the elements of an excellent hack. If you manage to do all of the apects in your features section well, then it should be a great hack, IMO.

keep it up!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
please don't double post..! anyway I'm done with the Title Screen..!I'll send you a pm..!^^

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
Years
This hack is looking awesome and i love the idea of having lucario as one of the actual objects of the game
anyway goodluck and happy hacking

I made this banner
link.php

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Sparcloud i cant see the banner =[. and yunghove im the scripter i was lookin thex4's thread for a list of movements (XP i dont have one) we're doing good when we can get the title screen workin we'll probably have a beta soon..and i kno ive been promising screenies for a minute buyt when i drop them off its gonna be by the boatload

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
um can u remove the space in my name between the - and the B..! It should Be 'X-Buster' not 'X- Buster'

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The video is here and seeing as thats done some new screens from bggum swamp are coming too man we are progressin quick

Back