• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Trainer Card Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll

The Soul Eternal
Years
tcard-4.jpg
geminatcard.jpg

Hello! Since I've gotten pretty good at making myself trainer cards, I thought- why not do it for other people? So, I proudly present my new Trainer Card Request thread! Anyone who wants a trainer card, need only post the necessary details, as depicted below. As I'm a beginner, my cards are basic, but they work. So... enjoy!
P.S. I might add more stuff- if I'm successful enough.

Right, details. For me to make your Trainer Card, you have to post these details- in this order, preferably. Try not to miss anythng out!

NAME- your name, obviously.
Friend Code- your friend code(s) for D/P and PBR. Note, this is optional.
Colour- you can choose from (nearly) any colour. Don't ask for any complicated backgrounds, please. I'm not that skilled.
Trainer Sprite- Whatever sprite from the games you want. Note again, that I can do custom sprites, to a limit- as long as they're simple.
Team- Your team. I can't do custom sprites again, but I should be able to do shinies.
Badgeset- What game's badges you want on your card.

Please put credit for these trainer cards on wherever you put them-I will know if you steal anything.

Last thing. Yes, I know, There's a lot more better out there. But I promise, As soon as I see a request, I will make the card, unless I have a good reason to. When I complete a card, I'll make a post with the link on.
The card should be completed within a day.

So, post away, and I hope you like your cards!

New Mini-Cards Now Available!

minitcard.jpg
geminaminicard.jpg

Yes, with inspiration from Fluffy Kitten Hugs (whom I credit the idea to), I have started making mini Trainer Cards!

Pressed for space? Want a trainer card but have no room it the ol' signature? Then have a Mini card! Minicards are not too detailed but conserve space, and look cute too! Just provide me with the details below, and your card will be ready as soon as I see your request. Then, once it's done, I will PM you with a convenient link to the thread. So, get requesting and you'll soon have your very own Mini-card!

The details you'll need to include are-

Your name- please keep it short, about 5 letters long. Initials would be very convenient.
Outline colour- The colour of the outline of the Trainer Card. This is optional, the default colour is black.
Colour- The normal colour of the Trainer Card.
Pokemon- You can choose three Pokemon to go on the card next to you.
Trainer Image- The Trainer sprite you want. Note I can do customs, but be detailed in the descriptions and keep it simple!

New Trainer Card Banners!

One day, I was messing about making banners for a MMORPG in development, and suddenly I thought- why not create a fusion of a banner and a Trainer Card?

Well, here are the results!

bannercardtemplate.jpg

geminabcard.jpg

These are my Banner Cards, they're just like normal trainer Cards except... well, they're thinner and longer.

The Details You'll Need:
Name: Your name, duh.
Card Colour: The card's general colour. Can be replaced with a background- look below.
Outline Colour: The colour of the outline of the card. Note this is optional, if you don't specify I'll just change it to whatever looks best.
Trainer Sprite: The Trainer Sprite you want. No sprite too complex! (If you could provide your own trainer sprite, it'd be most appreciated.
Pokemon Team: The team you want displayed. You can either have a full six mini sprites, or a max of 3 normal size sprites.

New Backgrounds Available!

Bored with normal colours? Then choose a Background from below! They can be used with all Trainer Cards, just quote the Background name. Also note- I won't use the whole background in the card, just a section of it.

Background #1
Background #2
Background #3
Background #4
Background #5
Background #6/Rayquaza
Background #7/Groudon
Background #8
Background #9
Background #10
Hope you like your brand new Trainer Cards!

PLEASE NOTE: Please try not to post on a Saturday or Sunday. Most of the time, I'm away from my computer on those days. You can still post, it's just I can't do them until Sunday night, when I get access to the computer again. If you do, I will do the requests in bulk at that time. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
i want a trainer card!!! can you make me one with togipie,entei,lucario,zapados,mew and shadow lugia

i will have a sir.aron trainer sprite

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll

The Soul Eternal
Years
Ummm, I'll try, but it might be a little hard to get hold of the trainer sprite. If I can't get hold of a sir aron sprite, I'll try to make you a really awesome one of someone else. I haven't seen the movie :S

Ok, Gdog, I completed your card. Apologies about the sprite, but I couldn't find any "sir aron" sprites, and since I haven't seen the movie, I don't know what he looks like. So... you got this guy instead. I hope you like it and please put credit on your sig for it. Thanks.

gdogcard.jpg

Last edited:

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
wow i love it thnx...ill put in my sig as soon as i can!! Thnx again ^.^

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
oh ummmm im sorry to do this to you but can u make me a mini

my trainer-
oic6xi.png

my pokemon- tiny pokemon icons like yours but a nidoking, lugia, mew if you dont have lugia or mew then i want articuno, kabutops
the backround- light blue
Name-D_R

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll

The Soul Eternal
Years
oh ummmm im sorry to do this to you but can u make me a mini

my trainer-
oic6xi.png

my pokemon- tiny pokemon icons like yours but a nidoking, lugia, mew if you dont have lugia or mew then i want articuno, kabutops
the backround- light blue
Name-D_R

That's alright Gdog, I'll make it and then post it.

Gdogmini.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/Aeon_Shadow/Gdogmini.jpg

Ok Gdog, here's your mini card. Just copy the link above or pic into your signature using
tags. Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Yeah, wrong section - belongs in Pixel Projects. Furthermore, your first post requires more creative examples or otherwise this thread will be closed.

blaster911: Next time a report will be all that's necessary :<

moved

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Thanx i love it....ummm just to let you know d_r stands for developer... ill put it in my sig when i get a chance...thnx ^.^

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
I'll have one but It does have some wild guys... don't worry I already made the sprites.

card colour:red
Name:Link (hint hint)
Sprite: my custom link ...
zelda4.png

pokemon....I provided my sprites for you...
gr1.png
gr2.png
gr4.png
pkmn-005shadowhunter12.png
gr6.png
gr8.png

All Johto badges

Btw save the pics as png.

Off topic
Spoiler:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Aeon, a little offtopic, but might I suggest: Save the cards as .png, not .jpg, jpg will kill the color ^^; PNG doesn't however =D

.//Fractal_Fairy.dll

The Soul Eternal
Years
It just creates a link when I paste it in... Oh well. Enjoy it Blaster!

BTW everyone, thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. Also (I forgot to mention in the first post, editing now.) , try not to post requests on a Saturday or Sunday. Most of the time, I'm away from my computer on those days. You can still post, it's just I can't do them until Sunday night, when I get access to the computer again. If you do, I will do the requests in bulk at that time. Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
cards

sorry to bother you but i was serching the web sence im new and saw you can make mini trainer cards so i was wondering if you can you make a trainer card for me with Ash and the pokemon are eevee pikachu and arzeus the god pokemon from diamond and pearl any pokemon will be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back