The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 28th, 2008, 03:48 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
wait how did u get a shiny darkrai? is that possible
Old April 28th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
There is a glitch on the very first Japanese D/P that came out that left you able to go to where Darkria is and SR in front of him. I believe that is the only legit way to get one.

Nothing new for me. Playing ranger batonnage at the minute so I can get them events.
Old April 28th, 2008, 07:39 AM
FinalPaladin
役 フロンティア

Nature: Hasty
wahhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cool the new pokemon ranger is out WOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO
EV'd Togekiss-EV'd Gyarados
EV'd Drapion-EV'd Cofagrigus-
EV'd Rotom-EV'd Typhlosion
Shiny Blitzle-Shiny Rhyperior
Shiny Raichu-Shiny Suicune (Event)
----------------------------------
|Looking For: EV trained Conkeldurr|
-------------------------------------------
Platinum Friend Code: 4470 0607 2775
Pearl Friend Code: 5027 7191 7724
Black Friend Code: 2107 7863 1668
Old April 28th, 2008, 12:19 PM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
There is a glitch on the very first Japanese D/P that came out that left you able to go to where Darkria is and SR in front of him. I believe that is the only legit way to get one.

Nothing new for me. Playing ranger batonnage at the minute so I can get them events.
yeah i obtained one of the batonnage riolus their great. ( unfortunately i dont think they come in shiny form, atleast i dont think) but anyway no current shinies for me still going strong on mudkip.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old April 28th, 2008, 05:45 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by £äT¡ø§™ View Post
I would LOVE to join the SHC! Yes, I am new to PC, but I'm not a noob when it comes to forums and websites.

The only shinies I have so far is a Tentacool, not hacked, from Pokémon Shiny Gold, and a legit, not hacked, Shiny Darkrai. XD

If I can join, can I have some tips for hunting shinies?
As others have said, please explain the Darkrai. At present, the only way to catch one which counts, as per the Complete SHC Shiny Accreditation Rules (which I haven't found the time to write out in all their glory), is via the glitch on the first Japanese release of D/P.

Progress: Training guys on Pearl ugh.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 28th, 2008, 10:45 PM
engage'
a new horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
As others have said, please explain the Darkrai. At present, the only way to catch one which counts, as per the Complete SHC Shiny Accreditation Rules (which I haven't found the time to write out in all their glory), is via the glitch on the first Japanese release of D/P.

Progress: Training guys on Pearl ugh.

I got it in a trade, via WiFi. I don't even know who traded it to me... they did say it was legit. Must have been from the first Jap. glitch. They might have hacked it (AR) and lied... I'm willing to cross that one off the list!
Sorry...

ezzo is my partner in crime.
loki is my twin.
and i'm back from the dead! hooray!
Old April 28th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Shame that one won't count. No shinies traded over WiFi count.

I have ranger batonnage. I am only able to do the Manphy egg at the minute. Are they able to be shiny? If they are I will go for one. Also are any of the other 2 events able to be shiny? Would love that shiny Darkria.
Old April 29th, 2008, 12:17 AM
engage'
a new horizon

Damn! Still, I have a Tentacool! LOL!

I'm fairly sure you you can get Darkrai via special event.

loki is my twin.
Old April 29th, 2008, 12:28 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I know that you can get Darkria downloaded onto Ranger Batonnage then transfered to D/P but I want to know if they can be shiny or not. If it can I am definatly going for it as shiny.
Old April 29th, 2008, 08:52 AM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
no shinies yet but i'm ready to race any one for a AREODACTYL PM me if your interested.

anyone can join we'll start in 2 day or something i don't want any cheaters (i'm not offending or accusing anyone)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old April 30th, 2008, 04:48 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Quote:
I got it in a trade, via WiFi. I don't even know who traded it to me... they did say it was legit. Must have been from the first Jap. glitch. They might have hacked it (AR) and lied... I'm willing to cross that one off the list!
Sorry...
That's okay, and yes, the Darkrai can't count. Since you can never be sure what others are trading you, we cannot count traded shinies, unless they were given to you pretty much in person and the original owner isn't keeping any clones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
I know that you can get Darkria downloaded onto Ranger Batonnage then transfered to D/P but I want to know if they can be shiny or not. If it can I am definatly going for it as shiny.
If it's a Wonder Card then you should be able to soft reset for it shiny. (I, personally, don't see what's so great about a deep indigo Darkrai, anyway. .__.)

I am doing some last minute taxes, so no hunting till later. No hits to report yet this week.

osu!
stream
github
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Mild
Welcome to the club, new members, and congrats on any new shinies, everyone. :D

Quote:
That's okay, and yes, the Darkrai can't count. Since you can never be sure what others are trading you, we cannot count traded shinies, unless they were given to you pretty much in person and the original owner isn't keeping any clones.
Hmm what if a close friend trades you spares from chaining? Would those count or not? I have like a box of shinies from my pals yet honestly, I won't count them. I enjoy being lame with my own little stack of 13 shinies. It sorta motivates me to someday surpass extreme hunters like Fufu. /lawlnever

Oh MM, about shiny cards, what should we do about them? I know how to make them (see Shadow Chaos's sig) but I'm sorta too busy to help out if you remake the shop. Maybe an easier format or eh idk?

Shoot, I need to kick it up in the game. Seems school is getting harder since now I have to read some 400 page book; perhaps I can SR and read at the same time.. I want another SR shiny. >.>

Well, good luck to everyone.
Old April 30th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

>>To rapid whalelord: Congratulations on the Shuckle!!

>>To MetalMario: That's my fear while I'm soft-resetting for Treecko... >_>

Welcome to all the newest members!! :D Have a blast here!! ^_^
Nothing new for me either... ._. Where are you Charmander!? ;_; Good luck to all!!
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:40 AM
engage'
a new horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Welcome to the club, new members, and congrats on any new shinies, everyone. :D

Hmm what if a close friend trades you spares from chaining? Would those count or not? I have like a box of shinies from my pals yet honestly, I won't count them. I enjoy being lame with my own little stack of 13 shinies. It sorta motivates me to someday surpass extreme hunters like Fufu. /lawlnever

Oh MM, about shiny cards, what should we do about them? I know how to make them (see Shadow Chaos's sig) but I'm sorta too busy to help out if you remake the shop. Maybe an easier format or eh idk?

Shoot, I need to kick it up in the game. Seems school is getting harder since now I have to read some 400 page book; perhaps I can SR and read at the same time.. I want another SR shiny. >.>

Well, good luck to everyone.
I'd love the shop to open up again... I want to request one!

loki is my twin.
Old May 1st, 2008, 06:01 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

metalmario I was going on youtube to look at suduko's video about shinies,like 30th time watching it, and i could help but notice a shiny diagala. Well i click the vid and i start to read the discription to see if its hacked. Then all of a sudden i saw it said http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthre... so i click on it and found out that was you =O. I was wondering if your going do any more shiny vids?
Old May 2nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Then the "Cert Shinies" rule would kick in, and the spares wouldn't count for that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
metalmario I was going on youtube to look at suduko's video about shinies,like 30th time watching it, and i could help but notice a shiny diagala. Well i click the vid and i start to read the discription to see if its hacked. Then all of a sudden i saw it said http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthre... so i click on it and found out that was you =O. I was wondering if your going do any more shiny vids?
That Dialga was on my stolen game. I have a bit of a backlog of vids, but their odds of getting posted have dropped dramatically, considering I no longer own any of them.

osu!
stream
github
Old May 3rd, 2008, 05:38 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

how did u get the shc banner? i would love to have one like that
Old May 3rd, 2008, 06:30 AM
The Graceful Assassin

i have had no luck with shinies lately but i need mudkip. i like its shiny color along with kyogres. anyway welcome to all new members and enjoy your shiny hunting!

Old May 3rd, 2008, 10:06 PM
engage'
a new horizon

I was chaining yesterday for a Mime Jr. but I failed.

As soon as I migrate my Pokémon from Sapphire, I'm gonna keep restarting 'til I get a Shiny starter.

loki is my twin.
Old May 4th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Valarauca
I > U for all real values of U

Alot of question
Could I join i have a shiny pleiper?

Can you get a shiny rayquazia by simply saving before you battling and restarting each time he isn't?

Can you get a shiny metagross by breeding it and waiting until you get like 10429 steps save take one more step, if not shiny restart?

"Let him not vow to walk in the dark, who has not seen the nightfall."
Old May 4th, 2008, 09:56 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Quote:
how did u get the shc banner? i would love to have one like that
I made it. Source: Windows XP wallpapers. (Probably legal. They're bundled with the OS and should be royalty-free. I hope. xO) Anyway, I wanted to be a little "unique." I made a general-purpose club banner a little while back.

PSEUDO_EDIT AS WRITING THIS: SHINY TREEEEECKO!! :D:D:D (Will edit more later)

Edit1: Killed the evil grey Pooch with my beloved turquoise one, was taken back to the lab, and saved. I named him Dominic, in honour of Demonic, a guy over at SPPF who, like two years ago, was hunting shiny Treecko but got nothing after 40,xxx resets. (Which we can now say confidently was the fault of RNG clones... -.-)

Now, back to my responses: The general-purpose club banner may be found at http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...banner4reg.png.

Quote:
I was chaining yesterday for a Mime Jr. but I failed.

As soon as I migrate my Pokémon from Sapphire, I'm gonna keep restarting 'til I get a Shiny starter.
Welcome to the cl.. uh, why was I responding to this post again..? xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman080 View Post
Alot of question
Could I join i have a shiny pleiper?

Can you get a shiny rayquazia by simply saving before you battling and restarting each time he isn't?

Can you get a shiny metagross by breeding it and waiting until you get like 10429 steps save take one more step, if not shiny restart?
1. Yes. Promise to be good.
2. Yes. Many find shinies this way, including myself with several, most recent being a shiny Treecko! ^o^
3. No. An egg's stats are determined from when you receive the egg from the daycare couple. To hatch a shiny from an egg, you can either (bad) save before taking the egg and soft resetting, or (good) hatch lots (and I mean LOTS; I am at over 1000 eggs for Chikorita) of separate eggs. This latter option avoids the bugs in Emerald's random number seeding, so it can be done on that game as well as any other.

That is all for now. I will edit more later. My shiny Treecko is Mild and male. I will post the first pic once I transfer it from my phone. Good luck to guys for stuff.

osu!
stream
github

Last edited by MetalMario; May 4th, 2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old May 5th, 2008, 03:24 AM
LordxDanswich
Lord of the Sammich!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LordxDanswich
Quote:
(and I mean LOTS; I am at over 1000 eggs for Chikorita) of separate eggs. This latter option avoids the bugs in Emerald's random number seeding, so it can be done on that game as well as any other.

That is all for now. I will edit more later. My shiny Treecko is Mild and male. I will post the first pic once I transfer it from my phone. Good luck to guys for stuff.
I didn't know this, i've been wondering for ages why you've been hatching on emerald with it's awful rng, but that makes a lot of sense, i may just do that myself.

I started soft resetting for a shiny registeel last night, i plan to do 500 resets a day and hope it comes as early as my other shinies, probably won't though

Kindle Road
Current Location/Target
Credit to Pokesho for the Ponyta image
Old May 5th, 2008, 11:24 AM
The Graceful Assassin

dang someone beat me to it i really need to get mudkip now.Congrats on the treeko and hopefully you got some pretty decent IVs. im starting to grow a liking to shiny rampardos. either that or shiny aerodactyl i have never obtained a shiny fossil before ill consider it though

Old May 5th, 2008, 01:53 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

graceful im going for one 2 well im going for fossil dont know which one yet im might check the shiny forms to see which one is cool ive only seen the one from diamond...it has a shiny red head
Old May 5th, 2008, 04:27 PM
The Graceful Assassin

Quote:
graceful im going for one 2 well im going for fossil dont know which one yet im might check the shiny forms to see which one is cool ive only seen the one from diamond...it has a shiny red head
i can race you for it then im starting to take time away from mudkip to reset for cranidos now. so far ive got 4 resets done.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links