• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Welcome to the World of Pokemon!

The world of Pokemon, a place full of many surprises. A world where humans and Pokemon live together. Some living in peace, love, and happiness... others live in hate, reject, and suffer the cruel things about life... but if you think about it, Pokemon and humans could live together without extreme consequence. Unless their owners are cruel of heart, like a number of organizations scattered across the Pokemon World. The world consists of many countries and regions, the capital of Pokemon is currently known as, Kanto. This entire region is home to creatures known only as Pokemon.

Kanto is located in the center of Japan. Here, there are many Pokemon Trainers, aiming to be the best with aid from Prof. Oak. The top, leading Pokemon Scientist in Japan. But there are also thieves and crooks, the lowliest of them all is known only as... Team Rocket. This is the most evil organization in Japan, and probably the entire world. They do various maniacal things: Steal Pokemon from innocent bystanders, make them do their biddings, and worst of all, capture and use for evil, legendary pokemon. Thanks to their constant interfering in Kanto, the slumber of the pure pokemon has been disturbed. Her son, the pokemon who's heart has been tainted was created from a cell of his mother and from the arm of a scientist, and now walks the earth, planning to get revenge. The three legendary pokemon of Kanto are now in a rage, soaring across the region of Kanto. Worst of all, all these events are occurring right during the time that Professor Oak, the top leading pokemon scientist in all of Japan, is sending out three trainers to complete his invention, the pokedex created by him and his aides. Can these three teenagers face all the perilous events? Who knows…?​

Well, this is the OOC thread. Just talk about whatever you want here, that includes the rp. Don't fill this with spam though, okay? I'm gonna post Trainer Data for every one of the main charcters. Which is four.

Prof. Oak's Kanto Pokemon Trainer Data

Sugimori Taichi

KantoTrainerCardTaiSugimori-5.png

Trainer Name: Tai

Badges: None.

Current Location: Viridian City.

Pokedex

Number Seen: 6

Number Caught: 2

Collection:

Seen:

001: Bulbasaur
004: Charmander
007: Squirtle
016: Pidgey
019: Rattata
133: Eevee

Caught:

Party

His most Trusted Pokemon that will join him in battle.

dpmfa004.png

Charmander #004
Level 7
Type 1: Fire
Original Trainer: Tai
Nickname: Charco
Met in Pallet Town at Level 5.
Rash Nature
Attacks:
-Scratch
-Growl
-Ember
Charco started his journey with Tai after being picked up from Professor Oak's research center, he began his battling career with his victory in Oak's Double Battle. Charco is very loyal towards Tai and is his most powerful pokemon.

dpmfa016.png

Pidgey #016
Level 5
Type 1: Normal
Type 2: Flying
Original Trainer: Tai
Nickname: Gee
Met on Route One at Level 5.
Serious Nature
Attacks:
-Tackle
-Sand-Attack
Gee was captured by Tai on Route One after it had caused some problems for him and K.R. It might be a bit stubborn and a bit defiant towards Tai but he proves to be a good member to the team.

Box Pokemon

The Pokemon he has caught and sent with Professor Oak.

None.

Prfoessor Oak's Comments:

Tai is a hard-headed boy, he may make some mistakes...but he is an amazing battler.

Reishu Keiku

e22b2c02a008606e1241292b916fe358.png

Trainer Name: K.R.

Pokedex

Number Seen: 6

Number Caught: 2

Collection:

Seen:

Caught:

Party

dpmfa133.png

Eevee #133
Level 7
Original Trainer: K.R.
Nickname: Lucky
Relaxed Nature
Attacks:
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Helping Hand
Lucky was picked up by K.R. at Professor Oak's Research Lab along with the other starters, he was a good battler in Oak's double Battle but was the first to fall.

dpmfa016.png

Pidgey #016
Level 5
Original Trainer: K.R.
Nickname: Swifty
Met on Route One at Level 5.
Adament Nature
Attacks:
-Tackle
-Sand-Attack
Swifty was one of his pack's leaders. He and Tai's Gee were both causing some problems for them so they battled and K.R. caught Swifty. He is an excellent addition to his team with his high speed and good attack.

Box Pokemon

None.

K.R. is smart person who analyzes every situation. It pays off in his Pokemon Battles.

Suzuki Hana

HanasCard.png

Trainer Name: Hana

Pokedex

Number Seen: 5

Number Caught: 1

Collection:

Seen:

Caught:

Party

dpmfa001.png

Bulbasaur #0001
Level 7
Type 1: Grass
Type 2: Poison
Original Trainer: Hana
Nickname: Lilium
Timid Nature
Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leech Seed
Lilium was barely saved from being picked by some one else by Hana after she waiting so patiently in Professor Oak's Research Center, she was a good partner to Charco but fainted in Oak's Double Battle.

Box Pokemon

None.

Hana is a shy girl, but when it comes to Pokemon she really comes out of her shell.

Junichi Masuda
c9673e1bfcd61eb7ec43637f60b833b5.png

Trainer Name: Masuda

Pokedex

Number Seen: 5

Number Caught: 1

Collection:

Seen:

133: Eeevee

Own:

Party

dpmfa007.png

Squirtle #007
Level 7
Type 1: Water
Original Trainer: Masuda
Nickname: None.
Rash Nature
Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Bubble
Squirtle began his adventure into the outside world by being picked up last of the four starters by Masuda, he came in second in Oak's Double Battle and lost to Charco.

Box Pokemon

None.

Masuda is an outgoing boy who makes friends easily, but when it comes to Pokemon Battles he becomes a lethal person with his pokemon.

Pokemon Locations:

Route One:

dpmfa016.png

Levels: 40% Level 3---------30% Level 4-------30% Level 5
Natures: 50% Serious---------30% Quirky-------20% Adament
Attacks:
-Tackle
Level 5: Sand Attack

dpmfa019.png

Levels: 70% Level 3------30% Level 4
Natures: 50% Quirky-------50% Impish
Attacks:
-Tackle
-Tailwhip
Level 4: Quick Attack

Re-Occuring Characters:

Mikumi Rika

Kamoru Chi

Kenshin Centi

Sanzunokawa Inago

Shiraha Oroshi

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Yayness! I'm the first one to post here in the OOC Thread! ^^
So I hope everyone is excited about this roleplay, because I sure am! <3 After all Kanto is my favorite region!

And by the way Charizard, I really like the way you set the first post up. I mean it'll be a ton of work to be frequently updating it to add a pokemon that one of us caught or if we all just arrived in a new location. But it's pretty wicked awesome and I like it! <3

Years
Thanks Cariger, and it will be alot of work

And I will inform you guys when your character will make an appearance. But don't expect it to be too soon.

EDIT: And if I messed anyting up in the first post, let me know.

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Hey guys! I'm sorry if my battle post was a bit... Well terrible. But I've never actually seen a pokemon in the television series ever use the attack 'growl' which is why if the description sucks for the attack... Sorry. ^^o

Also I noticed something wrong with your first post Charizard.
It's under Hana Suzuki's section and right under the line that says,"Party" you put "
His most Trusted Pokemon that will join him in battle." The only problem with that though is that last time I checked, Hana was a chick. ^^o

You could leave it like that if you want, because it personally doesn't bother me. But I was looking over it today and I noticed it. ^^o

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2009
Just wondering if I can still join. If you let me I'll share my Hawtpockets. (There pepperoni.) If all the spot are taken I understand.

Years
Cariger: oh yeah, my bad. Don't worry, I'll change it right away.

Wilt: I'm sorry, but all the spots are taken. But if you want you can send me a template over pm to become a re-occuring character. But ofcourse, if you do you'll have to wait abit. Their are more people waiting as well.

EDIT: Btw, just wondering...how do you guys like my rpg trainer card? I made the sprite myself.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
I've already sent you a PM with my comments on your pretty little trainer card. And I've also told and showed you my trainer card that I made for Hana Suzuki. However I still want to post it up here since I thought I did a pretty decent job with it.[[I'll stick it in my signature eventually. ^^o I'm just feeling pretty lazy right now]]

HanasCard.png

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Sure it's located here::
http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/

However you may have to go to MS Paint or any other art based computer program if you want to edit a trainer sprite and make it look more like your character. [[Like I did. ^^o]] And once you are done, save the file as a PNG. file since it makes the trainer card look prettier than JPG files. ^^

Years
Yup yup. I had to change the whole sprite, I made it out of the DP hero and I completely changed his outfit and face. And I deleted the friend code thing and put the trainer card number. Anyways, MTE did you cahnge your post?

EDIT: If you guys do this rpg trainer card thing you've gotta do it right. Every time you catch a new pokemon and put it in your team change your card, every time we get a badge, change your card. Got it? Cool. ^_^

EDIT EDIT: Cariger, before putting the trainer card into your sig you might want to get rid of the black corners.

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Yeah yeah we know the routine, we change the card for every single thing that happens in the roleplay. ^^ And yeah I'll probably get rid of 'em later. I'm just too lazy to do it right now.

Years
Alright cool thanks. And btw, nice trainer card. It would be cool if all the rpgers had trainer cards for their rpg's. And if they did, i would know that I started it. That would be cool.

Anywho... Just for your guy's info. That myterious figure I posted about was Mewtwo, and don't post that we battle it. JUst say it dissapeared or something.

Years
We are going to be camping, and in the morning we reach Viridian. And seeing as you and I both are going to be capturing a Pidgey for our party, I'll make us encounter them at the same time. Just not during the day, I've got something in mind.

EDIT: I've edited my first post with our starter's new levels and attacks, and Oak's comments on us. And Route One's pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back