Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:05 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Sure no problem. I haven't check the shiny fossils yet about to do that right now. When i post it ill tell u which one im going enter for the race.

ok im going for kabuto since i think its the next best thing after cranidos =] good luck
Soul Silver FC- One sec...

Last edited by super onii chan; May 5th, 2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:31 AM
engage'
a new horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
I made it. Source: Windows XP wallpapers. (Probably legal. They're bundled with the OS and should be royalty-free. I hope. xO) Anyway, I wanted to be a little "unique." I made a general-purpose club banner a little while back.

PSEUDO_EDIT AS WRITING THIS: SHINY TREEEEECKO!! :D:D:D (Will edit more later)

Edit1: Killed the evil grey Pooch with my beloved turquoise one, was taken back to the lab, and saved. I named him Dominic, in honour of Demonic, a guy over at SPPF who, like two years ago, was hunting shiny Treecko but got nothing after 40,xxx resets. (Which we can now say confidently was the fault of RNG clones... -.-)

Now, back to my responses: The general-purpose club banner may be found at http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...banner4reg.png.

Welcome to the cl.. uh, why was I responding to this post again..? xP

1. Yes. Promise to be good.
2. Yes. Many find shinies this way, including myself with several, most recent being a shiny Treecko! ^o^
3. No. An egg's stats are determined from when you receive the egg from the daycare couple. To hatch a shiny from an egg, you can either (bad) save before taking the egg and soft resetting, or (good) hatch lots (and I mean LOTS; I am at over 1000 eggs for Chikorita) of separate eggs. This latter option avoids the bugs in Emerald's random number seeding, so it can be done on that game as well as any other.

That is all for now. I will edit more later. My shiny Treecko is Mild and male. I will post the first pic once I transfer it from my phone. Good luck to guys for stuff.
QUESTION: How many times did you restart? o.O

ezzo is my partner in crime.
loki is my twin.
and i'm back from the dead! hooray!
Old May 7th, 2008, 04:09 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

<-----How did ya'll get these? When i ask for the banner thing I was talking about this? I'll still have the other one, i would like to know how yall got these
Old May 7th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
MM used to make them. Someone else started to make them aswell but right now i don't think anyone makes them.

Nothing new for me. Been busy recently.
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old May 7th, 2008, 01:31 PM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
i'm thinking of a new for my shuckle any ideas???

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old May 7th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer302 View Post
MM used to make them. Someone else started to make them aswell but right now i don't think anyone makes them.

Nothing new for me. Been busy recently.
I've been making the newer cards, like Latios's.. o.0

MM, major congrats on the blue Treecko.

No shiny luck for me either. I may try hatching a shiny but I only have the time for a few SRs this week. Exams. u.u; Good luck to ya'll.
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
[...]
PSEUDO_EDIT AS WRITING THIS: SHINY TREEEEECKO!! :D:D:D (Will edit more later)
[...]
Major congratulations on the Shiny Treecko, MetalMario!! \o\ |o| /o/ (<-- saw these little dudes at deviantART)!! =P

Welcome to all the newest members!! :D

Still nothing new for me either... Yet another person that claims another Shiny that I have been after (MetalMario with Treecko)... ;-; Where are you Charmander and Treecko? Well, I'm off for now, good luck to all!! ^_^
Later...
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Kojima
Pokemon Of The Month Above

May I join? So, I have to get 30 posts before I become a "official" member? Sure, I can handle that, I guess.
Pokemon of the month is...

It's not about the future, it's not about the past, it's about you.

Best Shiny: Shiny Darkrai and Shiny Mew
Old May 8th, 2008, 12:27 AM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Oh sure - I think you can be a member. Hi team. I don't want to study for finals so I'm taking a pause and checking in on how things are going here. I hope you area all doing well. OK, bye!
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:07 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Mega congratulations on the shiny Treecko, MM! It has the same nature as my shiny Sceptile, as well. No doubt it has better IVs, though. ;)

I haven't been hunting much. I'm out of the loop...I'm trying to get back into it, however, by SRing for Moltres on FR and Azelf on Diamond. Wish me luck.
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old May 8th, 2008, 06:21 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Wow, it looks like I forgot to edit in the pictures... -.- ..so here they are:

Also Stat Page 1 and Stat Page 2

I've already traded out Dominic to Emerald to make an archival clone, and sent the original back to play through Sapphire with. Man, those wild Hoenn Pokémons are something feisty! Every time I go out, one of my guys gets fainted... Fortunately, I haven't yet had to unleash Turquoise Wrath upon them. I'll play through this game quickly, as there are lots of SR targets I've had my chops set on for a long time now. :D

Thanks bunches for the congrats. I'm going to play through my new Diamond game once before I go after the next Grass starter on my hit list.

Edit: Also, I think the variance in the picture quality of my photos merits some explanation: There have been as many as four different cameras I've taken pictures with over time: My old Logitech webcam, my dad's digicam, my new Creative webcam, and my camera phone. I'm looking into buying a good digital camera of my own soon, so there might be another one in the mix soon. I've also commonly used three different systems--my SP, my DSphat, and my new (and recently replaced) Crimson Lite.
Don't want to see another generation drop

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

Sweet find MM. You finally got a shiny that I know you've wanted for years.

EDIT: Shiny Groudon Hazzaah.
Summary
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow

Last edited by Dragonking_ShinyElite; May 8th, 2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:41 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking_ShinyElite View Post
Sweet find MM. You finally got a shiny that I know you've wanted for years.

EDIT: Shiny Groudon Hazzaah.
Summary
Wow, just now? Amazing find! There's really been a shower of third-gen shinies lately!

I want to get my shiny Drifloon offsite before saving in front of Palkia (to permit me to SR on the go while avoiding a repeat of last time), and that means either playing far enough into Diamond, or getting that busted up M3 working again. I am also playing through Sapphire (final save) and Leaf Green (not final save; collecting legendaries & stuff), so who knows what might show up?

GL to everyone for stuff you're looking for.
Don't want to see another generation drop

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

>>To Dragonking_ShinyElite: Mega-congratulations on the Shiny Groudon!!

As MetalMario mentioned, with all the recent shower of third-gen Shinies, maybe I'll be next with Treecko!! :D

Good luck to all!!
Later...
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

Thanks guys. Now that stone is placed, I'm on to SRing for Treecko on Ruby and Torchic on Sapphire. Good luck on Treecko SC
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old May 9th, 2008, 08:19 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Well, I have some bad news; one my Pearl versions is missing, and the other Pearl version was re-claimed by my brother. Basically, this means that I have no way of SRing for shiny Piplup/Turtwig.

*sigh*

Guess I'll just stick to SRing for Azelf, Moltres, and Zapdos. I really do hope to get a new shiny soon.

Good luck, everyone.
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old May 9th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Kojima
Pokemon Of The Month Above

My web cam broke and I'm not allowed to use my camera/cell phone >_< Oh well, I might as well just wait until I get enough money for a new webcam.
Pokemon of the month is...

It's not about the future, it's not about the past, it's about you.

Best Shiny: Shiny Darkrai and Shiny Mew
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
Hey guys. Guess who is back?

Well I havent been here in a long time so I decided to say hi!
anything new?

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old May 11th, 2008, 05:30 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

hey graceful had any luck on the cranidos? ive had no luck with kubuto so far
Old May 11th, 2008, 05:46 AM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

congrats to everyones new shinys and sorry to hear about that chuteout. maybe you could try breeding for them? just a thought. and So far no luck with mudkip or cranidos. But after remembering my shiny torterra has 31 IVs in defense i think im going to re-ev train him.theres no point in putting 31 IVs in a stat to waste. So for now im looking for the ev reducing berries. good luck everybody!

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old May 11th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

Ok guys, I hated being on here without anything to show for it so I'm officially back in the shiny hunting game with my first sucessful chain in almost 3 months!The last was a week before my birthday and today I woke up and said "Well, I had prom yesterday maybe I'll get lucky today," and Lo and behold, I'm the proud owner of a new shiny Buizel, I'm still on my first chain of it too and I just cracked 50, I got shiny at 38

Just got a second shiny buizel at a chain of 54
This signature has been disabled.
Take out some of the sprites
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Thebiggamer; May 11th, 2008 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 11th, 2008, 07:24 AM
FinalPaladin
役 フロンティア

woo i got a shiny octillery.oh yeh how do u guys get that thing in ur sigs that flicks threw shiny pokemon
FP's Trade sig
PM me if your interested
Offering:
EV'd Togekiss-EV'd Gyarados
EV'd Drapion-EV'd Cofagrigus-
EV'd Rotom-EV'd Typhlosion
Shiny Blitzle-Shiny Rhyperior
Shiny Raichu-Shiny Suicune (Event)
----------------------------------
|Looking For: EV trained Conkeldurr|
-------------------------------------------
Platinum Friend Code: 4470 0607 2775
Pearl Friend Code: 5027 7191 7724
Black Friend Code: 2107 7863 1668
Old May 11th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

woot, just cracked 70 and got another shiny, gratz on

gratz on octilliry btw, I've always wanted to use even a normal one but never got around to it

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Thebiggamer; May 11th, 2008 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 11th, 2008, 08:01 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

omg yesterday sux got to a chain of 39...and it broke =[ gosh that really stink
Old May 11th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

I got a chain of Shinx to 50 before it broke w/o a single shiny before, I was using a static poke too. My chain ended in the mid 80's which took second place for my highest chain, only bidoof has had a longer chain with me at 92, I didn't even want a shiny from that I just wanted to wipe that stupid little beaver off the face of sinnoh

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here