The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM
NessStar3000
Ever Perpetual

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
(12/15/07)
New and working download link had been added to download today's demo. (See very first post on this topic for the link)

Here are some new screenshots:

(12/15/07)
Demo link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vu0r6r

New Edit:
I also have the attack combo system done. It is quite similar to Mother 3's music combo system, but different on various aspects. Would anyone care to see a video showing this new combo system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgQPufpU-0

You actually have to start the beat yourself than how Mother 3 you always have to follow the music's beat. In Mother Savior's combo system, you can either be with the beat or beat to your own flow.

Last edited by NessStar3000; January 16th, 2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old January 21st, 2008, 06:23 AM
Kine
Whatev

Well, I'm definately curious about how you got that to work (I'm curious about how THEY got that to work, of course I guess with music games being out these days, someone knows).

I support the Nidoran - Nido Family Union. Do you?
Old February 20th, 2008, 05:09 PM
NessStar3000
Ever Perpetual

(1/21/08)
A new update had been uploaded, download link can be found on my very first post as usual.

Music had been changed and the attack combo system is available to try out. Creating the system just made the game much more addicting, that's all I have to say.

(2/20/08)
Expect in the very soon future for a new update filled with many new things. I had finally created the in-game menu system, along with the status menu and the equip menu. You can also finally open the presents that weren't able to be opened in the previous demos.

Here are some screens showing on what I had done adding on so far:

Lucas isn't suppose to be here, but I added him on the party for debugging purposes

Here is the Status menu screen, awesomeness.

A screen shot taken during one of the major cutscenes of the story that takes place in the prologue.

Another screen shot taken of the same cutscene.

The very first boss to battle in the game, Big Angry Flames. XD

Edit:

A new video for everyone to see, showing two instruments for Orange, one of the main characters of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0I6TLyo7bI
Old April 14th, 2008, 01:43 PM
~Dai-kun~
The black wind howls again...

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Dai-kun~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Dai-kun~
Dude I love the Mother series! I am supporting you all the way with this NessStar keep up the work..PS I am currently playing Mother 2/Earthbound
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:48 PM
NessStar3000
Ever Perpetual

Thanks for the support, it really means much to me. Just reading your post gives me motivation on getting this game done as fast as possible. ^_^
Old May 6th, 2008, 11:21 AM
~Dai-kun~
The black wind howls again...

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Dai-kun~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Dai-kun~
Well lets hope you can keep it up
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:07 AM
NessStar3000
Ever Perpetual

I'm trying my best on finishing up the game itself, but I'm currently taking a break from it. If I were to continue on as long as I can in one streak, I would wear myself out.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here