• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clear Diamond

What song should I add as battle music?

• Linkin Park - Papercut

Votes: 272 69.9%
  • System Of A Down - Chop suey

Votes: 117 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
c-dp-s.jpg

Dialga.png
Intro:-
Well I've been working on this hack for 3 days now, originally, it was going to be a D/P premake, but I never liked diamond and pearl that much. So I decided to mix in a little of G/S/C's storyline and decided that I was going to have Silver as the Hero of this hack.

Dialga.png
Story:-
After being thrashed all over Johto and Kanto, silver decides to head to the sinnoh region, where more challenges and adventures await him. Along the way he will encounter familiar faces and will meet new pokemon, which he has never encountered before.
Team Magma and Aqua will be forming a new team. And attempt to try and capture Legendary pokemon along the way.
This will share similar events from D/P, more like a D/P and GSC preview remix!

Dialga.png
Features:-
* More in depth, attractive mapping
* New pallettes
* New sprites/ OW's
* Fossil digging feature
* Hero is silver
* Sinnoh pokemon
* Many more features to come!

Dialga.png
Screens:-
logo-1.png
linkinzeikku.png

1-2.png
2.png

turtwigvschimchar.png
rowan-1.png

strly.png
newtilestobechanged.png

lucas.png
dawn-1.png

platinumromboot.png

Dialga.png
extras:-
Spoiler:

Dialga.png
Video's:-

Graphics and backsprite test:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQgqcqfh_zI
D/P sprite test and map of route 201
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LBYT0NNTOI

Dialga.png
Sinnoh pokemon list/ What I've added so far:-

D/P list so far

Turtwig
Grotle
Torterra
Chimchar
Monferno
Infernape
Piplup
Prinplup
Empolion
Munchlax
Budew
Roserade
Dialga
Starly
Staravia
Staraptor
Gible
Combee
Buizel
Cherubi
Bidoof
Bidarel
Mismagius
kricketot
kricketune
shinx
bonsly
Palkia
Giratina (Origin)

Dialga.png
Currently:-
I'm working and helping out on other hacks, Liquid crystal, Intro sprites for Waterfall and Title screen for thunder emblem in fact.

Dialga.png
Support:-
PCDSS-1.jpg

HTML:
[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa92/badman10_2007/PCDSS-1.jpg[/IMG]

Dialga.png
Awards:-
Spoiler:

Dialga.png
Credits:-
Myself (zeikku) - Mapper, Spriter, General Graphics and Idea's
Linkandzelda - Co-owner, Scripter and Mapper, General Graphics and Idea's
Horus - Assistant Scripter
T - Scripter

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Wow, looks great Zeikku ~<3

I really love the titlescreen! Keep up the good work ^^

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Nice man,

This is Silver,of PHC and Gold of PHO.

Don't forget I'm the useless bum who beta tests and maps a bit lol!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
The hack looks cool man!
I like the mapping and the tiles.
i think you should change some palettes, the first town house's palette should be different (green, etc.) and the flowers and ground palette aren't so good.
The rest are good.
Good luck!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
lol I can't do much about the house, it shares the same pallette as the pokemart, but I will definately change the pallettes of the ground, I'll add some new tiles too :D

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
I agree, I may just try and mapp sinnoh the way I want, D/P's maps didn't appeal to me and by me trying to copy them in GBA standards, I think It would just fail to be appealing.
I'll fix all maps soon, I'm spriting until monday :P

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
wow thanks, I took a break on luigi for this.
Glad you like it. I bet you didn't know I could hack pokemon ROMS did you? :D
However, I don't think this won't be a proper full "showcased" hack for a while, mainly because I wanna map at least halfway through Sinnoh before scripting starts, then I can take my break on this for Super Luigi 64. :D

geno421

Script and Spriter
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 16, 2022
Very nice. A good plot, decent maps, and a hack that looks to have some decent grammar and Sinnoh Pokemon. :shocked:

Only thing I'm seeing that I don't like right now would be the way you layed out your grass. As an experience in mapping as of late (just started mapping Pokemon games myself) I learned that the grass shouldn't be square because wild pokemon wouldn't live in an area that looks like it's mowed every week by someone. :P

Amazing start though. Really looking forward to it. This definitely goes in my supported hacks area. :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
geno, i agree, thats why I''ve decided not following or playing sinnoh's map layout too accurately, simply because I dislike it, I'll map as though I was taught :D
Thanks for the support too :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
FireRed/LeafGreen?
Seems good. It would be good since i don't have a DS and i could even play th......em continuation of my favorite game.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
LNKTOROMBASEPLZ! (I LOVE the ROM Base! {Exept the Grass} GIVE LINK. NAO)

well, I'll be watching this- it seems interesting! (And WOW you got THIS far in just THREE DAYS!? Have you hacked before this? O_O)

Will you be having both Dialga AND Palkia at the Pillar?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
Sounds COOL! Best Diamond remake i've seen on the internet! Good luck qwith the rest of this!

Years
this looks really good it looks like the same thing but i think you will struggle on jubilife city because all the flashing screens oh well i hope you can do it

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
This... is UNIQUE!!! I always wanted Diamond but... FAIL.
I think this is going to go well.... Looks quite nice actually.
thanks :D thing is, Green charizards D/P premake from about 2 years ago inspired me to do this :)
I've seen many D/P premakes fail

Sounds COOL! Best Diamond remake i've seen on the internet! Good luck qwith the rest of this!
Thanks man :) thats nice to hear

this looks really good it looks like the same thing but i think you will struggle on jubilife city because all the flashing screens oh well i hope you can do it
Jublife I agree will be the first "difficult" map, I may Insert a new tileset for it though, I was gonna use saffron tiles, then change them later

Today I'll be working on silvers Intro sprite and OW's, along with some other graphical things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back