• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey... I ain't usually active in this thread, but I added a new chapter in A Legend's Journey, Chapter 3, which things are getting a bit difficult.

Bye~

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Chapter two of "Thief in the Night" is now up. The thread itself hasn't been bumped, but it is still accessible from the link in my signature, so hurry over and actually, I dunno... REVIEW IT THIS TIME?!?!?!?

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2008
The long awaited Chapter 10 of Bruno's Journey will be posted later on this week, possibly this weekend. (That is, if anyone is still waiting for it. And if they are, then I am sorry for the 4 or 5 month wait.) My Muse is kicking me in the butt for not writing on the story for a while, so after gaining much momentum and steam that I need to fuel my lovely Muse, I have decided to charge head on into Bruno's Journey and finish it up.

Also, for those of you who want a story that will soon explain everything that is happening in Bruno's Journey then check out my new fanfic called I Bleed Black!!!!

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
Hey everyone I have just posted a fanfic called DragonBall Z: The Story of the Lasy Saiyan. In the other writing section. Hope you all enjoy it.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
As promised, I have released Part 1 of VS. Drifblim and I'm revising Part 2 as we speak.

Ellipsis

The Omega Shiny Eevee
Years
Chapter one of my new Mystery Dungeon story Pokemon Teams Light and Dark is up! Feel free to read it! :3

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
I just got made a new fic after I cancelled my first because although I didn't know it, a clone of TurtleKing's PokeSpecial: DP. It's called Sinnoh Generations and it's about Riley from Iron Island in the D/P games. It's his partly about his journey and partly how Cyrus becomes the leader of Team Galactic. If anyone would like to review that would be nice.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=137994

EricDaRed

Herald of A New Era
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 31, 2009
A new story has been posted, by an author new to this site. Pokemon: A New Era.

Enjoy and review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back