Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2008, 12:30 PM
Alter Ego
that evil mod from hell

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
*Twitch* One post a month?

Lawl, I think even I can manage that much. xD Seriously, it looks like standard in mili is to have every weekend off for sheer lack of maintenance money (bless those fund-cutting politicians' money-grubbing little hearts <3) and I doubt that I'm unlucky enough to get struck by weekend watch duty twice during my six-month service period, so yeah, I should manage once a month. Heck, probably more, depends on my writing mood. Business as usual for CARD GAMES, then? xD

Seriously, I could take a stab at keeping this going if you can stand the slow pace, because RPs revolving around children's card games are very special, yes they are. Especially this RP. :3

Oh, and it's that time of the month again. Goodbye Call of the Haunted and yay for Monster Reborn being legal for play again.
Featured Theme: Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou Project)
Provided by and jointed with: Phani
Best viewed together, profile customization still in progress

Scandalous Maido Love Affair and Pair: Phani
Estranged Ex: The RP Section Rules
Sworn Rival For All Eternity and about five minutes beyond: Chibi
Illegitimate Lovechild: Mika
Card-gaming Beta on a Leash: Scarlet

Last edited by Alter Ego; March 1st, 2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
Phanima
That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
Heheh, I think that was my fault. ^^;

I caused ACC-M soooo much trouble in the last few weeks, I was getting really freaked out with uni and everything and I kinda forcibly gave him the short end of the stick. Gomen! But yesh, I am revitalised, and one post a month is more than fitting for my situation, business as usual indeed.

Children's card games are what makes the world go round. :3
featured series: touhou project
coordinated by and joined with: aea

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Nature: Lax
Super-Special-Awesome thread revival! Time to flaunt Achan's new decklist!

Deck:

Monsters: (20)

-Wandering Hero x2
-Wandering Vampire x2
-Wandering Shinobi x3
-Wandering Healer x2
-Wandering Beast x3
-Wandering Dragon-Muthaba x2
-Wandering Mage x2
-Wandering Rogue x2

Spells: (17)

-Limit Break-Mega Flare x1
-Limit Break- Cosmos Eterna x2
-Limit Break-Omnislash x1
-Limit Break-Bestialize x1
-Limit Break-Beat Rush x1
-Limit Break-All Creation x2
-Limit Break-Great Gospel x1
-Limit Break-Mimic x1
-Foolish Burial x2
-Monster Reborn x1
-Dimension Fusion x1
-Excalibuster-Blade of the Wandering Hero x2
-Wandering Party x1

Traps: (6)

Arrival of Wanderers x2
RfTDD x2
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1

Total-43

Wow, that was a hard deck to build. 0.o Well, thank goodness there's a lot of deck thinning going on as a we build up to an RftDD or Dimension Fusion finish, eh?

By the way, place yer bets: Who will win, Achan or Nicholas?

x x x x

Old April 13th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Alter Ego
that evil mod from hell

*Grumbles* Stupid banlist...it's basically one deck per duel with the pace that thing keeps changing. Oh, la-la...oh well, I've got just the deck in mind for Tacey, actually. >D

Monsters (20)
1x Dark Seraph Miseres
3x Dark Red Enchanter
1x Marshmallon
1x Princess Curran
1x Princess Pikeru
1x Raiza the Storm Monarch
3x Royal Emissary
1x Royal Magical Library
2x Royal Paige
2x Royal Sharpshooter
1x Sangan
1x Spirit Reaper
2x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

Spells (13)
1x Brain Control
1x Card Destruction
2x Court of Nobles
2x Creature Swap
2x Enemy Controller
1x Giant Trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Premature Burial
1x Soul Exchange

Traps (9)
3x Drastic Drop Off
2x Hereditary Title
1x Mirror Force
3x Royal Legacy

Eww...fat deck. D= But I really did want to make something with the new hand control ability I gave these guys. x3

Last edited by Alter Ego; August 3rd, 2008 at 05:00 AM.
Old April 13th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Er... you either forgot to add Curran and Pikeru's base forms, or I'm not seeing them, which effectively kills off the usefulness of Princess Pikeru and Curran... XD

But yah, nice shiny new deck. :3

x x x x

Old April 13th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Alter Ego
that evil mod from hell

3x Royal Legacy, ACC. You can Special Summon both princesses through that. ;D But yeah, there more there simply because they're spirits; not like they fit into the actual theme of the deck.

Old May 10th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Well, what with the mid-format change I suppose Wanderers took a bit of a hit. Therefore, Achan's deck just lost one copy Dimension Fusion and one RftDD. Crunk. XD

Well, now that I've pointlessly revived this thread... anyone here going "WTB, where is this story heading? This is cheesier than bad fanfiction!" The answer: I'm just as confused as you are. I think I forgot completely what I had in mind for the plot, so I'm just screwing around at this point and throwing in an excuse for Shadow Duelists to come find us and pick on us wherever we go. 0.o

x x x x

Old May 11th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Alter Ego
that evil mod from hell

That's +2 D.D.R for you then, eh? xD

As for the plotline...the way I see it, we're still in the 'pick your poison' stage, so just figure out a new path you want it to follow and go with it. Bet'cha no-one would have noticed your confusion in the first place if you had just kept it hush-hush and worked something out; we're still making a lot more sense than the majority of GX, after all.

Old May 21st, 2008, 06:14 AM
Phanima

*kicks OOC thread for being too active xP

Just thought I'd point out that during Michel and Chelsea's duel, they made a bet where if Michel won, he'd get Chelsea's 3 map pieces, the EXACT amount the group needs to locate the secret duelling area and to pass the second round. /Battle City nostalgia

Since we need 6 and each of us already has 1, plus the 3 Michel won, we're pretty much set to move on, although I wasn't sure if you guys still wanted to tie up any subplots you're currently devising, so I left out most of the details. If it's too early, I'll just make some of the map pieces duplicates, so we still have some time to do whatever/bum around Domino.

Oh~ and just a heads up, I stopped watching GX in the middle of season 2 (last episode I saw was White Night's Dragon, or something along the lines of that) so I'm pretty much oblivious to the whole Yubel arc and any detailed info on Duel Spirits and the like. >> So excuse any future misinterpretations. I normally wiki everything that I don't understand from all of your posts anyway, but sometimes it's not enough. Of course, I could just start watching it again but I'm very very lazy and have a lot of uni work to do. Not a good combination. xP

scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old May 21st, 2008, 07:48 AM
Unlimited NiGHTS
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Unlimited NiGHTS Send a message via Yahoo to Unlimited NiGHTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanima View Post
Oh~ and just a heads up, I stopped watching GX in the middle of season 2 (last episode I saw was White Night's Dragon, or something along the lines of that) so I'm pretty much oblivious to the whole Yubel arc and any detailed info on Duel Spirits and the like. >> So excuse any future misinterpretations. I normally wiki everything that I don't understand from all of your posts anyway, but sometimes it's not enough. Of course, I could just start watching it again but I'm very very lazy and have a lot of uni work to do. Not a good combination. xP
Or you could just ask me, since I have the entire series on my computer.
Old May 21st, 2008, 11:31 PM
Phanima

Hokay~ from now on NiGHTS, you shall be my unofficial YGO informant. xP

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here