The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 28th, 2008 (06:40 AM).
dirk123
Organization XIII

Send a message via AIM to dirk123
One small question Zel,

Will the 3rd generation legendaries get their R/S/E music?
Or will it just be the random pokemon music?

Deoxys had an awesome theme, that's why I asked.

Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Walkthrough: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2305
Follow this link for the Pokemon Liquid Crystal Pokemon Location FAQ: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...postcount=2735
Old May 28th, 2008 (08:16 AM).
AlexAhnon
Do you believe in yourself?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to AlexAhnon
I tryed the Beta %, its amazing, fantastic good hacked game, i know you won't give up xD
if you did then everyone would be sad xD

Good Luck on the furthur events =D
Old May 28th, 2008 (08:39 AM). Edited May 28th, 2008 by choatix.
choatix
Choatix

More glitches...
If you talk to the trainers on the ship, you can battle them agian, even staright after! I'm gathering this is not supposed to happen, right?
And, I think it's the Safari Warden that has spelt a word wrong. (can't quite remember).
What remixes are going to be in B6? There's the Cherrygrove, Tin Tower, Dark Cave, Goldenrod and the Carlos Battle Themes (both the Cyrus BM and the one when you battle at the E4... (what is that music???).
I hope you replace the rusty bicycle and surf tunes! They sound SO much better in GSC than in FR, remixed or not! XD
Can we get Milotic in the next beta? I WANT ONE!
And, I lost my Jirachi! I think it turned into a Bad EGG because there were a few in my box... Luckily I could trade one over from a previous save. I've never cheated, so what is causing it... you probably don't know... (I went to the trick house after putting it in the PC if this helps...)
And is that tower in Vermillion going to open up in B6?

AND... in your glitch report or what not you said "my starter won't evolve!) as a problem... I KNOW WHY THAT HAPPENS! Your starter will not evolve before getting the Pokedex... that is why because in FR, pokemon that evolve into non-kanto pokemon will not wevolve until you have the national dex. So thats that answered. Unless there is another reason...
Old May 28th, 2008 (08:47 AM).
XD001234
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by choatix View Post
More glitches...
If you talk to the trainers on the ship, you can battle them agian, even staright after! I'm gathering this is not supposed to happen, right?
And, I think it's the Safari Warden that has spelt a word wrong. (can't quite remember).
What remixes are going to be in B6? There's the Cherrygrove, Tin Tower, Dark Cave, Goldenrod and the Carlos Battle Themes (both the Cyrus BM and the one when you battle at the E4... (what is that music???).
I hope you replace the rusty bicycle and surf tunes! They sound SO much better in GSC than in FR, remixed or not! XD
Can we get Milotic in the next beta? I WANT ONE!
And, I lost my Jirachi! I think it turned into a Bad EGG because there were a few in my box... Luckily I could trade one over from a previous save. I've never cheated, so what is causing it... you probably don't know...
And is that tower in Vermillion going to open up in B6?
you forgot victory road and sprout tower AND the lighthouse, you can hear the surf theme in youtube videos clonex made(under a different youtube username) Search minutes of melodies
Old May 28th, 2008 (08:53 AM).
choatix
Choatix

Quote:
Originally Posted by XD001234 View Post
you forgot victory road and sprout tower AND the lighthouse, you can hear the surf theme in youtube videos clonex made(under a different youtube username) Search minutes of melodies
Is Victory Road a remix? I'm always in battle i've never heard it porbbaly. But yes, I forgot Sprout Tower asnd the KLighthouse. And yes, I do know the "minutes of medlodies" but I didn't know if it would be implemented into SG. Thats why I asked.
Old May 28th, 2008 (08:55 AM).
XD001234
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by choatix View Post
Is Victory Road a remix? I'm always in battle i've never heard it porbbaly. But yes, I forgot Sprout Tower asnd the KLighthouse. And yes, I do know the "minutes of medlodies" but I didn't know if it would be implemented into SG. Thats why I asked.
oh ok but they were all in a shiny gold rom ive talked to clonex and most likely there all in but zel has the final say
Old May 28th, 2008 (08:55 AM).
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

I just watched some new videos by clonex which were very good. I think one remix will be not near the qualities of the others.

CHRISTMAS 2010!
2 Months
Old May 28th, 2008 (08:57 AM).
XD001234
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinygoldash View Post
I just watched some new videos by clonex which were very good. I think one remix will be not near the qualities of the others.
that wouldn't have to be the one theme from the second gen but not in gold would it
Old May 28th, 2008 (09:15 AM).
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

I meant in sg, like the kanto battles or something.

CHRISTMAS 2010!
2 Months
Old May 28th, 2008 (09:37 AM).
JJK
The chase is about to begin...

Location: Lisbon, Portugal, we owned half the world and we'll do it again
This is the second time in a row a previous post of mine literally falls to the previous page... weird

and DONT talk about Jirachi
Old May 28th, 2008 (09:46 AM).
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
jirachi jirachi jirachi! No lol kiddin um guess what zel....this hack is great but not greatlike omgz its uber and teh best great. Just dont let posts like that swell up your head with pride and youlll be fine. Also good luck with whatever your cooking for us and happy hacking!
Old May 28th, 2008 (10:04 AM).
rctgamer3
Beginning Trainer

Am i missing something?
Since when can you get Jirachi(and how), the only thing i notice is the wishing shrine thingy...
Old May 28th, 2008 (10:13 AM).
Mitchman

We cant say sorry. Or if you want search.Well i asked and I wasnt told so mabye it changed.
Old May 28th, 2008 (10:36 AM).
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcookie_93 View Post
We cant say sorry. Or if you want search.Well i asked and I wasnt told so mabye it changed.
Zel doesn't want to make it common knowledge of how to find Jirachi. His attempts to keep the way to get it a secret have worked so far.
Old May 28th, 2008 (10:42 AM).
Mitchman

Υep and dont believe the youtube vids.
Old May 28th, 2008 (10:55 AM).
yoni159
a ... nvm/np

Nature: Hardy
well a bit clearing:

Jirachi:Zel asked to not talk about Jirachi because he thinks people should find it by themselves.
DP pokes:don't ask about DP pokes since they won't be. zel doesn't want to mess up with them.
the other legendaries that don't belong to jhoto:will be added in the next beta(6) or later.
the jhoto starter that you didn't pick:will have a mini-game in the next beta(6) or later.
unown: will be in beta 6 in all forms.

(the old thread if someone cares )
Old May 28th, 2008 (12:53 PM).
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Zel im liking this keep up thew work..by the way is it ok if i made a small refrence to your hack in mine (click my banner)..its small and in a positive way:)
Old May 28th, 2008 (10:51 PM).
Dr Gregory House

Nature: Gentle
I just found a really weird oddity that's music related.

I'm playing the shinyX version over again. I go to Violet city, go battle Carlos and lose. then i go to the sprout tower, to do a bit of training before i battle him again, and all the sage/old men had Carlos' battle music. that's not right, is it?
I went back to my save before i battled him, went straight to sprout tower and it was normal.
Just thought it was worth mentioning.

and on the note of the whole jirachi thing, i have played the game 3 times over and haven't got it yet. but i don't care, because there's already enough stuff in this game to keep me busy OTHER than jirachi.
and is ghastly supposed to be found in sprout tower? just cus im a n00b.

keep it up
Old May 28th, 2008 (10:59 PM).
Magnius
Pokemon Music Hacking Guru

Did two new remixes for this...

Bug Catching Contest

Ilex Forest
Old May 28th, 2008 (11:05 PM).
Dr Gregory House

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnius View Post

Bug Catching Contest

Ilex Forest
wow. those remixes are somewhat...entrancing.
almost as if it were back in the old days when pokemon gold and silver were new.
GREAT WORK!
Old May 29th, 2008 (01:58 AM).
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
gggggggggggggggggg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnius View Post

Bug Catching Contest

Ilex Forest
Bug Catching, Is kind of okay... But not really special...

But then comes Ilex forest... That I don't really like, really the intire 1/3 part is total mess, And you use some anoying "Snare (I think is the english work)" which just keep going, but not real;y "Helps" The rest... Then i know that there were the different lead to the melodi, but you are just kind of messing it up.. It's kind of hard to focus at... Sorry, but ii would be disapointed if it were insetted.. )-:
Old May 29th, 2008 (03:01 AM).
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Sebbe View Post
Bug Catching, Is kind of okay... But not really special...

But then comes Ilex forest... That I don't really like, really the intire 1/3 part is total mess, And you use some anoying "Snare (I think is the english work)" which just keep going, but not real;y "Helps" The rest... Then i know that there were the different lead to the melodi, but you are just kind of messing it up.. It's kind of hard to focus at... Sorry, but ii would be disapointed if it were insetted.. )-:
I'm the opposite of your comment, Son Sebbe. All the remixes are good, just keep it up!!
Old May 29th, 2008 (04:37 AM).
Mitchman

Οh great. I use no$gba to play fire rom hacks cause on vba stupid things work slower then molasses and on no$gba the only hack that doesnt work is you guessed it shiny gold. I hope you overcome that cause then a lot of people with slow computers wont enjoy this.
Old May 29th, 2008 (06:48 AM).
Magnius
Pokemon Music Hacking Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince112 View Post
I'm the opposite of your comment, Son Sebbe. All the remixes are good, just keep it up!!
Thanks. You can't please everybody unfortunately.
Old May 29th, 2008 (10:21 AM).
Glaceon_
As Fleeting as the Wind

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Glaceon_
Recently started playing this, and I've got to say, I'm really liking it; even the loss of the PokeGear is barely noticeable, so its all good.

The smallest thing you'll ever notice following:
Spoiler:
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, or if you're aware of it, Zel, but there's a minor problem with the Bellsprout Tower first floor stairs; (when you first enter the tower) I walked into them from the top of the screen
and the character walked straight over the steps, and onto the tile below. However, it still took you to the next floor, so there's no real problem with it. (if needs to be known, it was while using your B5 version of it; not the SGX one)

Again, sorry if this has been said before, but I thought I'd let you know, since its such a small piece of the game, and likely overlooked. If need be, I can see if it does it again, and try getting a 'cap of it. 'Course, considering if you know about it already, or not.. ;

If known, then please ignore that part of my post.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links