• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
I always thought of this project of Captain Arcane's and his crew to be a little too ambitious to pull off, but what I've had seen I could very well be wrong.

I hope I am, because this looks great so far. Just never forget of the trials of such an undertaking and that the true tests are yet to come.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Pm him because he will pm you back with a reply probably,

Captain Arcane hasnt answered any question in the thread in a long time so id advise to Pm him

(Or Heatran will comment on your question)
Arcane is busy with school and Pokemon the Lost World, that's why he hasn't been around to answer all of these dumb questions.
If you get dropped off by a taxi cab, will there be other cars in the pokemon lost worlds? And will you be able to ride in one?(besides the beggining)
I'm not at liberty to say
no esta la versión terminada???
por favor si esta subila
para descargar
No, el juego no ha sido todavía puesto en libertad
No, the game hasn't been released yet
Um then how will it be in this game? In the anime, it's throughout Kanto but also it's on 1 island in Pokemon Emerald... I'm confused...
Look, In the Anime the battle frontier was in Kanto. In the games, it was on an island near Hoenn. We may or may not even decide to include it in the game.
Captain Arcanine when will u put up a new job position
When he needs one, its that simple -_-;
Hello, i had a question for Captain Arcane: How much time do you spend in a week for Pokémon The Lost World?
As said previously, Arcane has his own private life.

This is a message to everyone: If your question is not answered in the first post, we either haven't decided or we don't want to tell you. Also, it may be a dumb question, and you shouldn't be asking it in the first place
Stupid questions are going to be reported from now on

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
In this game, will you put apricorns in all the regions or only in jhoto?
And will the berries look like the berries in jhoto or will the berries look different depending on what kind they are? (like in hoenn)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
In this game, will you put apricorns in all the regions or only in jhoto?
And will the berries look like the berries in jhoto or will the berries look different depending on what kind they are? (like in hoenn)
Please read the post right above yours.
-_-

Atomic Reactor

Heatran, what's the point in posting if we can't ask any questions. you don't have to answer them, but it would be nice if we could atleast discuss them. You keep shooting down everybodys questions.
as of right now the only reason we would post is to say what a good job it is. that gets boring to read. i'd liek to discuss ideas about the game too but you keep stopping them.
.. ugh

keep up the good work CA <_<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Heatran, what's the point in posting if we can't ask any questions. you don't have to answer them, but it would be nice if we could atleast discuss them. You keep shooting down everybodys questions.
as of right now the only reason we would post is to say what a good job it is. that gets boring to read. i'd liek to discuss ideas about the game too but you keep stopping them.
.. ugh

keep up the good work CA <_<
They aren't ideas, the majority of them are questions <_<

This also isn't the place to actually discuss ideas for the game.

Atomic Reactor

is there an actuall place to do this? other than just PMng CA

Waudby

They aren't ideas, the majority of them are questions <_<

This also isn't the place to actually discuss ideas for the game.

Well I thought the point of the thread was for people to post ideas, questions and
criticism.

People clearly can't do that because it seems every answer is "check the first post if it's not there we dont care" kinda attitude.

I can understand 100% when the question is just "when's this hack out" but some of them have been valid questions.

With such a bad attitude towards people who clearly show interest, it would be a terrible thing for Captain Arcane to lose fans over.

I can safely say that C.A is working very hard on the game at the moment, and you won't be disappointed.

Years
I agree.The whole point for this thread is the game.We know that the game is being worked on ATM.But,if in the thread are only KUTGW(keep up the good work)posts,and absolutely no questions,then what is the point of this thread anymore if we can't ask questions or discuss.A question can always start a discussion AKA
A:Do you think that there are Taxi Cabs elsewere in the world?
B:I surely hope so!I wonder if we could go to a special location with them that we couldn't go by foot.
etc.
See?The point of a thread is to discuss and ask questions about the subject.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
It's quite simple, if you're asking a question that isn't in the first post, we just haven't decided or we don't want you to know.
So why even ask a question when you should know by now that you aren't going to have it answered?
Also, There is a difference in how I approach suggestions, but hardly any of the posts are actually suggestions.

Waudby

But if people ask no questions about what's included, C.A may miss out on a good idea for a feature to be put in the game.

Don't get angry with the fans because they want to know details. I've been speaking to C.A and he's glad people are still interested.

If people don't post and ask questions whether it's mentioned in the first post or not, the thread will die and eventually the game will just be overlooked.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
well, ive been out from the recent happenings, but having read i can give my opinion.

both are right.

heatran is right saying that many posts are useless and/or can be easily answered by looking at the first post, and may even get annoying

however, the others are right too, if we cant ask questions, we cant make an even better game

what should we do? instead of discussing whos right, start discussing something that matters. a valid suggestion. take your time and think on something that wasnt suggested before and then we discuss wheter or not this should be on the game.

thats my point, i cant guarantee you will agree...

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
Years
totally right Bruom.
And,... I've been thinking, about Master Balls, since in the original games you could get 1 to capture the 'game's legendary' , but actually nobody uses it for them, we all await another, more powerfull legendary.
but enough of that. If you could get a Masterball in every region, you could get like 6 Masterballs in the entire game, I know this may be needed for those who havn't got the patience for using ultra balls or quickballs, or haven't saved the game right before the legendary.

(Now that's some thinking material)
Yay.

bruom

Years
well, thats a suggestion.

agreed. 1 master ball every region would be fine, as the number of legendaries on this game would be.. ehh, a moment... 30? 31? not sure...

there are still many legendaries to be cacthed the hard way...

however, the possibility of trading with millions of people would make it easier to get some legendaries, and many master balls would cause a flood of 'em...

yeah, thats some thinking material =]

Atomic Reactor

idk... i think Silph should just put it out on the market!
but the price would be extremely high. lol

bruom

Years
dont think so... that isnt fine... sell master balls? well, if the case is that you can get unlimited master balls, it would be better then making 'em as a prize of championships/ leagues/contests etc

however i still think that you should only have a few master balls, a limited amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back