Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 3rd, 2008 (02:40 AM).
Ooka
<3
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ooka
Wow, all these guys are joining eh? :D

Now all we need is Ichida.
Old June 3rd, 2008 (03:59 AM).
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
can i be in the double side also?
Old June 3rd, 2008 (04:32 AM).
Lady Nicole
hello o.o

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Lumine:
(Bill you American, think about it, at least me and Nicole deserved a free round =\)
Still haven't shaken off that mean ass attitude have you Bill? =P

Credit to aragornbird for the Cresselia image

Nicole is happy
Old June 3rd, 2008 (04:36 AM).
Ársa
k.

Nature: Calm
Someone's got to hold off you elitest people don't they?

How've you been nicole?

~T_S

The Bank Vault - An XY Trade Thread

"Oh, I’ve got it! Why of course! The Heartless need a heart!" ~Jack Skellington
Old June 3rd, 2008 (04:45 AM).
Lady Nicole
hello o.o

Quote originally posted by Tortured_Soul:
Someone's got to hold off you elitest people don't they?

How've you been nicole?

~T_S
XD I suck though... >.<;;

I'm OK thanks. Exams at the moment though >.< I had one yesterday: the first mechanics paper It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be so that's a good start XD

Nicole is happy
Old June 3rd, 2008 (04:59 AM).
Lumine
Basement Cat

My first exam is in exactly a week, oh no and it's calculus >.< I'll have to wait until Bill comes online on MSN, free round is serious business.

Oh and I do think Seaking and Luvdisc should be banned from this tourney, and some people here knows the reason for that
Old June 3rd, 2008 (05:05 AM).
Lady Nicole
hello o.o

My first exam is in exactly a week, oh no and it's calculus >.< I'll have to wait until Bill comes online on MSN, free round is serious business.

Oh and I do think Seaking and Luvdisc should be banned from this tourney, and some people do know the reason for that
Calculus ftw =P

I strongly agree: I think Luvdisc is a serious threat. Especially Bill's *shudders*. I wouldn't like to come across that Luvdisc in this tourney, that's for sure. Aragornbird has competition =P

Nicole is happy
Old June 3rd, 2008 (05:09 AM).
~Swish~

Send a message via Skype™ to ~Swish~

Oh and I do think Seaking and Luvdisc should be banned from this tourney, and some people here knows the reason for that
It just goes without saying Danny. The very mention of them 2 Pokemon strike fear into the hearts of many a trainer here.

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel to see my latest battles!
http://www.youtube.com/swishpokemon
Old June 3rd, 2008 (05:20 AM).
Alakazam17
I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.

Nature: Quirky
LOL although my Luvdisc pwns, it is not Uber material. =P

And wow...aragornbird joined....this is looking good already. ^^

P.S. -Danny, if you call me American again, I'll DQ you. XD
Old June 3rd, 2008 (04:45 PM).
Volkner's Apprentice
PC Veteran Prize Fighter

Nature: Hasty
I think I'm drooling with anticipation at the strength of this field. I also nominate Nicole and Lumine for free rounds, they deserve one. Aragorn too, unless he doesn't want one.

E gad! Luvdisc!? I can't stop laughing at the smogon quotes on it. But yes, it should be banned. Yours, Bill, although I haven't witnessed it (hey, we've never battled!) is probably a beastly tank of Pwning-power. And by beastly tank of Pwning-power I mean a fish that loves things.

Friend Code

Old June 3rd, 2008 (05:35 PM).
Alakazam17
I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.

aragornbird got his free round in Tourney#2, and actually battled afterward(and got 2nd place I may add). Though Lumine, Nicole, and Richard already got their free rounds in Tourney#4, all three dropped out before continuing on....so I may give it to them again if they stand on their knees and beg me. :D

Though I could allow all previous winners to skip Round One, hehehe....for one it'd allow some people to get to Round Two who normally couldn't. I'll think about it.

Quote originally posted by Ryan24:
E gad! Luvdisc!? I can't stop laughing at the smogon quotes on it. But yes, it should be banned. Yours, Bill, although I haven't witnessed it (hey, we've never battled!) is probably a beastly tank of Pwning-power. And by beastly tank of Pwning-power I mean a fish that loves things.
No, sadly. It's my only Pokemon that relies on cuteness.....and by that I mean Attract. XDD
Old June 3rd, 2008 (07:25 PM).
Volkner's Apprentice
PC Veteran Prize Fighter

Nature: Hasty
I'd say yes to that choice, everyone who your debating on giving a free round (plus those like me who got lucky enough to go far in tourney 4) should receive one. And Ooka two, since he's the current champ. We've yet to have a repeat champion, that's one interesting tid-bit but that could change this time with four former winners in the draw...yowza.

Plus yeah, the first round matches would be something anyone could win to make themselves a name here, then it would heat up from there.

Friend Code

Old June 3rd, 2008 (10:22 PM).
Lady Nicole
hello o.o

Quote originally posted by Alakazam17:
No, sadly. It's my only Pokemon that relies on cuteness.....and by that I mean Attract. XDD
I am going to rely on cuteness as well: *gets down on knees and tries to look cute* aww cmon Billy Give us the free rounds =3 Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? *puppy eyes* (I know how much you love those fox emoticons =P)

Nicole is happy
Old June 4th, 2008 (09:00 AM).
Xairmo
G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by Lady Nicole:
I am going to rely on cuteness as well: *gets down on knees and tries to look cute* aww cmon Billy Give us the free rounds =3 Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? *puppy eyes* (I know how much you love those fox emoticons =P)
Aaaaaaw!! *huggles the fox* How can you say no to that Bill?
Old June 4th, 2008 (09:03 AM).
meee its all about meeee
Is Currently In Outer Space

Location: Planet Cool In Galaxy Supa Fly And Fresh In A Dimension Called Funk
Yeah yeah Yeah Im Down Foshowee I Love The Whole No evasion Crap Wow That's Annoying You Know Love It When Trainers Just Show RAW STRATEGY, POWER, AND SKILL

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 4th, 2008 (09:12 AM).
Lumine
Basement Cat

Well Bill has given us our free rounds, good nuff I guess.

Quote originally posted by meee its all about meeee:
Yeah yeah Yeah Im Down Foshowee I Love The Whole No evasion Crap Wow That's Annoying You Know Love It When Trainers Just Show RAW STRATEGY, POWER, AND SKILL
Uhmm ok? looks like spam to me..

Old June 4th, 2008 (09:13 AM).
~Swish~

Send a message via Skype™ to ~Swish~

Please subscribe to my Youtube channel to see my latest battles!
http://www.youtube.com/swishpokemon
Old June 4th, 2008 (09:25 AM).
meee its all about meeee

Yo Thats So Not Spam Im Dead Serious I Wanna Battle Geez You Guys Are Worst Then LAPD
Im Not Advertising anything Spam Is When You Advertise I Just Wanna Fight

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 4th, 2008 (09:34 AM).
Dark Azelf
Dream Evil.
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Yo Thats So Not Spam Im Dead Serious I Wanna Battle Geez You Guys Are Worst Then LAPD
Im Not Advertising anything Spam Is When You Advertise I Just Wanna Fight
I think i speak for everyone when i say....

NO

Ive just closed your RMT thread, you have over 510 evs on all your pokemon. SO therefore you hack and therefore you shall not enter =/.

Pazzy <3

Old June 4th, 2008 (09:40 AM). Edited June 4th, 2008 by meee its all about meeee.
meee its all about meeee

Trick I Didnt Hack Nothing Dont Be Mad Because Your Poke Arent On My Stature I Have Perfect Proof They Were Hatched In All Use The Proper Equation On Ev Training

Quote originally posted by Dark_Azelf:
I think i speak for everyone when i say....

NO

Ive just closed your RMT thread, you have over 510 evs on all your pokemon. SO therefore you hack and therefore you shall not enter =/.
WOW DID THAT REALLY PISS ME OFF I WORKED 2000 HOURS ON THEM FRIGGIN POKEMON AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT PSSHHHH NO YOU NEED TO BE BOOTED FOR NOT USING THE PROPER EQUATION HATER OF SKILL AND HOURS OF TRAINING

Ther Not Over 510 Like Duh My Iv's On My Pokemon Are Perfection And My Ev's Were Pwerfectly Executed To The Exact Base Stat I Wanted On Each Pokemon
And Then You Infractor Me I Didnt even Swear You Are Officially On My Hater List I Dont Like TO Be Mad At People But That Was LowDown And Dirty I Officially Dont Like You At all

Old June 4th, 2008 (09:54 AM).
El Gofre
I'm Back.

Trick I Didnt Hack Nothing Dont Be Mad Because Your Poke Arent On My Stature I Have Perfect Proof They Were Hatched In All Use The Proper Equation On Ev Training

WOW DID THAT REALLY PISS ME OFF I WORKED 2000 HOURS ON THEM FRIGGIN POKEMON AND FOR YOU TO SAY THAT PSSHHHH NO YOU NEED TO BE BOOTED FOR NOT USING THE PROPER EQUATION HATER OF SKILL AND HOURS OF TRAINING
You're accusing a mod of lying?
You hack. Your pokes have perfet stats which in itself is impossible. If you care to post how you got them like this without hacking we'd all love to hear it
Old June 4th, 2008 (10:31 AM). Edited June 4th, 2008 by meee its all about meeee.
meee its all about meeee

Quote originally posted by Gofre:
You're accusing a mod of lying?
You hack. Your pokes have perfet stats which in itself is impossible. If you care to post how you got them like this without hacking we'd all love to hear it :)
I Dont Care He's Not God Of Pokemon Im In Japan Right Now I Have Every Access That You Americans Dont Have And I Have A Gangload Of Videos Documenting Every Gruling Hour Of My Training breeding Etc

And How Do You Explain Him Infractering Me On False Pretenses Tell Me If i Sweared In Any Of These forums
Dear meee its all about meeee,

You have received an infraction at The PokéCommunity Forums.

Reason: Censor bypass and swearing
-------
Please research the metagame/standard movesets etc. before you rate another team. Your posts do not help the thread makers in the slightest. Ive warned you before aswell.

Have a nice day.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3642949
Quote:
Great Team Except For Salamence With Two Dragon Type Moves You Wanna Spread Varity And If That Sp Means Special Attack I Advise Not On Breloom She Is Strictly A Attacker Maxing Out Those Ev's Would Be A Waste Of Ev's
All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums
ear meee its all about meeee,

Reason: Rating without proper knowlege
-------
Ive told you before to not rate a team until you research the metagame further and know standard sets. You advice does not help anyone. I advise reading the strategies and movesets rules aswell.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3643013
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi 2008
Alakazam isn't Uber. >_< He's BL. =/

in My Opinion He Is So Uber Mewtwo Can Be Killed By A Alakazam Go On serebii.net Look At The Maximum Beneficial Nature He Is A Beast
All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums

I Thought So yes He Is A Moderator Who Is Corrupt And Wont Leave Me Alone And Uses His Power For Evil Not Good

Old June 4th, 2008 (10:36 AM).
Postman

You are the most ignorant person ive seen in my life.
Why dont you go back to school. Learn to type and use grammer.
You called a Mod a lier and a trick...
All of your post are nothing but lines with letters, they mean nothing.
Your in Japan.. so that means people in Japans pokemon stats are higher?

Old June 4th, 2008 (10:36 AM). Edited June 4th, 2008 by meee its all about meeee.
meee its all about meeee

And How Do You Explain Him Infractering Me On False Pretenses Tell Me If i Sweared In Any Of These forums
Dear meee its all about meeee,

Reason: Censor bypass and swearing
-------
Please research the metagame/standard movesets etc. before you rate another team. Your posts do not help the thread makers in the slightest. Ive warned you before aswell.

Have a nice day.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3642949
Quote:
Great Team Except For Salamence With Two Dragon Type Moves You Wanna Spread Varity And If That Sp Means Special Attack I Advise Not On Breloom She Is Strictly A Attacker Maxing Out Those Ev's Would Be A Waste Of Ev's
All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums
ear meee its all about meeee,

Reason: Rating without proper knowlege
-------
Ive told you before to not rate a team until you research the metagame further and know standard sets. You advice does not help anyone. I advise reading the strategies and movesets rules aswell.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3643013
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi 2008
Alakazam isn't Uber. >_< He's BL. =/

in My Opinion He Is So Uber Mewtwo Can Be Killed By A Alakazam Go On serebii.net Look At The Maximum Beneficial Nature He Is A Beast
All the best,
The PokéCommunity Forums

I Thought So yes He Is A Moderator Who Is Corrupt And Wont Leave Me Alone And Uses His Power For Evil Not Good

Geez You Guys Are A bunch Of Nonsensical People Who Are Naive To People Jsut Because A Cop Tells You You Stole That Piece Of Candy Dosent Mean You Stole That Piece Of Candy It Could Very Well Mean You Are being Centered Out...Like I Said You Guys Are Worst Then LAPD And A Black Person...I Have Followed All Rules And Still Get Centered Out By A Mod What Does That Say I Have Thoroughly Read The Rules And Have Followed them Exactly
Were Do You See Wrong Grammar I Dont Speak "lyk dis" I Speak Rather Proper

Old June 4th, 2008 (10:41 AM).
El Gofre
I'm Back.

Check the quote in my above post. You said "Piss"
That's swearing.
And the japanese dont have access to perfect Ived pokemon. There are several other people from japan here and none of whih make the stupid claims you do.

Quit now and you might be saved from a ban.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links