• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
Mewtwo Strikes Back,for those that only have seen half of the movie,this is a good idea,so I can know how the rest happens..

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
definitely mewtwo strikes back 1. cause im helping work on it (well i was i dont know if i still am) and 2 the screenshots and video look great so i vote 4 pokemon mewtwo strikes back!

Night_Blue

STFU
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2011
I vote for Mewtwo Strikes Back
Because - Well,I like how the hack is planned,but the only thing that bothers me is the pokemon center,which made no sense 0_0
But yeah,its good :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2010
Vote 4 Mewtwo Strikes Back
Cuz its a cool idea that a hack can act as if it were a movie.
Hopefully he finishes

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Mewtwo Strikes back is def. my vote =] it looks great and im curios to c how it iwill turn out

darlly

Nnknesso Boutadaa
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 3, 2009
clear dimond
reason:
1.nice sprits,graphics, and back
2.dp pokemon
3.beautiful tilset and palette
4.zeikku my best friend

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I'd acually rather not win this early in my progress... Come on guys, Just vote for Top Secret ;D

Danno

Years
I know. But I'd rather feel more motivated later, when I actually need the motivation. Right now, I've got all I need :D

I stand by my comment.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oh well, despite that you wouldnt want the award, I must stand by the majority's decision and say that your hack, Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back is this week's HotW. At least you know that people is really wanting you to keep it up, I think ;)

But the whole thing makes me remind everyone that hacks are automatically added to the HotW voting system. But, you can always PM me if you dont really want to participate. Problem with that is that the days keep counting and you may not be able to participate later, though you always have the "second chance" in those cases.

Voting Results
Mewtwo Strikes Back, with 15 votes
Top Secret, with 12 votes
White Diamond, with 2 votes
Legends of Destiny, Hero's Path, Lost Islands and HelioSun, all of them with 1 vote

Alright, there's quite a bunch of new hacks to pick from. You cannot complain about the lack of good choices now! :laugh:
Happy voting! Going to bed!

Danno

Years
I also vote for Top secret, it has nice overworlds and an interesting story.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I vote for Legends of Fenju
I like its icy pallettes and Neti is a very good mapper!
This hack is looking great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back