The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2008, 10:11 PM
blazakid59
Beginning Trainer

(ok first things first sighing up) (and i know this is my second if my first made it)(my first is stupid)(srry for the ppl who wanted to be torchik but i <3 torchik so i becam torchik but rioulu is open)

sighn up sheet

name:

pkmon(pokemon):

ability: (like demetional screem or something or other

pkmon to chose

bublasaur

charmander

squirtl

piplup

chimchar

turtwig

treeko

mudkip

totadil

chorita

cydaquil

munchlax

rioulu (yes

pikachu

eevee

skitty

cubone

(rp is now)(sighnups still open)

wind where we are there is none all life is still the tower has colapsed our protector is enraged he has lost him slef...........................lightning is flashing you and your friends are yelling hold on your slipping away from eachother then poof the memory your memory is gone but you remember one thing (discluding your name and race)"we must stand toghether if we are torn apart we must find eachother i'v drawn a mark so we can reconize eachother" your head is throbbing as you go for a drink since your on a beutiful beach (or forest) at sunset you find................your a POKEMON!

Name: Clara
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/center]

Last edited by blazakid59; June 8th, 2008 at 07:04 AM. Reason: spell chek and add ons
Old June 9th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Please read the rules. :>

-closed-
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links