The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 27th, 2008, 10:43 PM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
Yup, thats been tackled before, I also thought that. What if two people had to go to the same point? They would be continuesly moving around each other, let alone if there where 20, ;).

I think I might post screenshots on the 5th hopefully. By then we might have everything looking nice and neat. I will also be mapping all of kanto, johto, and possibly the other regions, but those two are my main priority. This will take place after the demo has been released, its a little big for now. Look forward to screenies soon!
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:19 AM
jonsploder
Teh SHPLODAR

Send a message via AIM to jonsploder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jonsploder Send a message via Yahoo to jonsploder
Good news guys. The demos release date is set to the 31st of this month :D. That leaves us about 3 weeks to to a HEC of a lot of work, lol. I have already done about 25% of the things on my list, but a few staff members are caught up in schoolwork, so I'll be doing a few extra things. I'M looking forward to playing it, free of bugs and with battle and with other people, not just me lol. :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links