• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric

Kanto Champion;Battling Ranger
Years
Imma go with Blue sea Edition, its just so good, the graphics are nice and smooth and it looks awesome.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
I vote for Pokemon Legend of Fenju, beacause, it looks amazing and it's scripts are really incredible!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
In fact, the "It must not be one of the 10 hacks who participated in the Top 10 Faceoff voting last year" was mainly for the hacks who'd want to participate in the second chance, thinking that they may use their old threads (thus, leaving them out for the automatic entry to the votings), but, since a new thread was made, I was a bit doubtless about it.

But, I guess it should affect their new threads as well, and seeing as Blue Sea is already one of the Top10 hacks from the last year, it'd be unfair to the newer hacks. So, I'll take it off the list, and people who already vote for it are able to change their votes.

No-Name

Watever
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I vote for Legends of Fenju because Neti doesn't need another person to map for him,he maps by himself,unlike some hacks in the list -_-
I also like the icy pallettes too!

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I vote Bright Gold. I really like gold hacks and I like the idea behind this.

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
I Vote For: BrightGold
Why: This hack is one of my favourites because it's a Gold hack. I love it because it allows me to relieve the good old days with a new twist.

Sacred Dragon

Yes, that's a Mewtwo
Years
Voting

I vote for Legend of Fenju. It looks really awesome. I like the different terrains like snow that they put in it. Plus, it just looks awesome.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
"I Vote For: Legend of Fenju
Why: This is amazing, and It's tiles are absolutely beautiful. It has a great plot, and it is all around nice. The banners are full of fashion, too.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
Bright Gold, cuz it seems like a fresher plan and i'm enjoying it's progress.

I vote Bright Gold. I really like gold hacks and I like the idea behind this.

I vote Bright Gold, too. I like everything in it!

I Vote For: BrightGold
Why: This hack is one of my favourites because it's a Gold hack. I love it because it allows me to relieve the good old days with a new twist.

ooo i didn't even know i was in the contest XD
4 votes :D, cmon guys vote for me Legend of Fenju has 10 votes! :P
anyways... i can't vote for myself can i?
I vote for Police, its nice and original :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back