• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2008
Hello, I haven't had time to do this earlier when I completed it but Chapter One of Ben's Pokemon Adventure remake is up and running.

SUMMARY: A 10 year old boy named Benjamin starts out his pokemon adventure with a Squirtle which upsets his dad.

Bay

Years
Chapter Tweleve of "Nothing, Everything" is here, which also ends Part One of the story! =D

Chapter Tweleve
All in Perspectives

As time goes by, perspectives change, and there's always stories behind them. The two officers are starting search for clues while Bunny and Jenny are to make a descision that could well break or make history.

The chase ends but an adventure finally begins.

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
Hey, none of you probably know me, but I just posted the prologue for my second fanfic (but only my first I've posted here on PC): TRINITY

...I need to get my post count up so I can post links, here's the raw URL which I've bypassed the filter to post: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141883

...What? I'm determined.

Years
Hello there. I posted up chapter one of my new story on the main section. I hope you all read it. I'd really appreciate that.

Banov

Master of Kecleon
Years
  • PA
  • Seen Sep 15, 2017
I'm a little late discovering this thread, but nonetheless!

I have a new fanfic up, "Burning Spirit!" It's a high-energy action-adventure about a hotheaded guy who sets off to beat the gym leader Byron on an impulse. It'll be a short miniseries of 5 chapters. So far the reaction's all been very good...

Alright, I have to say, this story was VERY well written...

What immediately drew me into the story was the way you portrayed Riley, and his 'Burning Spirit'... The overall character is phenomenal...

The whole chapter was intesting the whole way through and the end was great!...
Etc. etc.

So far there's only one chapter up, but I'm actually in the process of writing chapter four >__>; Planning to post a new one up every 3 days.

Link's in my signature!

Years
Hello there. I posted up chapter two of my story on the main section this morning. I'm sorry that this is a late announcement.

Satoshi_Red

Ketchup Devourer
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2010
I'm trying my hand at writing a story-- it'll probably be a short one, since I just started writing it randomly after an inspiration bug and don't want to ruin it. I have the first chapter up. I was tempted to make it a one-shot, but the small piece I've written ended with too many questions at the end.

The End of Utopia.

Summary: The future, in a world of ruins. The Pokemon are gone. They are responsible. A nameless one sees the last pokemon with her very own eyes, for better or for worse.

Bay

Years
Chapter 13 and beginning of Part Two of "Nothing, Everything" is up!

Chapter 13
It's all a Contest

Bunny, Jacob, and Jenny start off their journey by going to get some more supplies at the PokeMart in Hearthome City, but then they saw Lucas and Timmy. When they hide themselves at the Contest Hall, some improvising will be needed.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 46: VS. Lucario II! is up in Poke Special Manga: DP!

Thus begins the epic Son vs. Father Arc! Will Diamond have enough firepower to defeat his seemingly uber father? Will he get the answers on why his father joined Team Galactic? What's going on at the library?

Find out in Poke Special Manga: DP!

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Chapter 22 of the Eon Chronicles is finally, finally up. So dust off your memory of the plot line and attempt to comprehend this nine page monster.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
'Kay people! I've completed the VS. Lucario Trilogy in Poke Special Manga: DP. I also would like to inform you that I have completed the reamining two chapters of my fic and I just know that you're going to love it. The last chapter of Volume Four leaves off with a tremendous cliffhanger if you read closely. Be on the look out for the final two chapters next week! See ya then!

~TK

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Okay, I've got my oneshot parody, e1337, up.

I kinda posted this a little late, as it's already gotten two replies, but oh well. Go enjoy or read it...something like that.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
I'd like to announce my posting of Bloom, a long entry (is long) to the FFC, full of kinda angst, legendaries, and Bill getting raped by fate again.

Mentioned here because PC keeps eating my thread updates. >_>

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
Chapter two of 'Mastering a New Start' is now up. I'd post a link to the thread, but it seems PokeCommunity won't let me link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back