Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Matrix_Mage
Insane, Laughing Trainer

Advertise here
Background Story

During the adventures of Ash Ketchem, there were tales untold about what happened as everyone else traveled. There were rumors around the pokemon world that human-pokemon dubbed "Pokemorphs" were being made. There was another rumor that some pokemon gained the ability to speak fluently in the human language. Lastly, there was one more rumor that some pokemon, had abandoned their nature and instincts, becoming almost human. All these and other tales were tied to one person, an entity said to not belong in that world, but come from another. The person has many names, "The Beast" "The Vocalist" "The Demon of Flame" or, more commonly "Matt"
It was also said that he, could command Dialga, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquza, almost all the legendary pokemon, like it was nothing. Of course, it is only legend. It was also legend that his pokemon killed Ash's father, destroyed parts of Kanto, and eliminated the illegal selling of pokemon. What? You say it's not legend and all that happened? I don't thing that's real... What? That guy? He said his name is Matt and he taught his pokemon to speak... Now I doubt it's him, look at him, he looks okay! Okay, so his eyes glow yellow and he has a mage's hat that's burning at the tip, but I doubt it's the guy we're talking about!

Background stops here.

Rules
-No abuse
-No cybering
-cursing has to be PG-13
-you can be a trainer, pokemon, or pokemorph (Yes, they exist in this RP)
-if you're a trainer, feel free to also RP as your pokemon.
-Remember to fill out ever part of the skeleton for what you're going to be. Although the bio is optional.
-Violence and gore is allowed, just not too much.

Character skeleton
Trainer
Name:
Appearance: (Typed, or as a picture)
Pokemon:
Home Town:
Traner Type: (What kind of Trainer)
Bio:

Pokemon
Pokemon:
acquired Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

Pokemorph
Acquired Name:
Pokemon:
Bio:

Accepted Characters

Trainers

Name: Matt (Alias)
Appearance: (Image coming soon)
Pokemon: Blaziken (Ifrit), Lopunny (Natsumi), Lucario (Sabin), Infernape (Ares), Dustox (Artemisk) Ninjask (Kuu); Emm (Ursaring), Mismagius (Mumajii), Hitori (Gardevoir), Raichu (Zano), Pachrisu (Zalpliss), Honchcrow (Trilby); Pidgeot (Skye), Ledian (Dokuro), Finneon (Neon), Garshchomp (Blues), Sableye (Halloween), Absol (Shinobou); Luxray (Kurotsuki), Dusknoir (DeathMetal), Chatot (Noise), Ambipom (Lynn), Scizor (Jeane), Mawile (Siren)
Home Town: Claims to come from foreign lands.
Traner Type: Prefers not to say.
Bio: All that's known: He help in the creation of Pokemorphs. He gave pokemon the ability to speak. He may be an alien. His sableye may have killed Ash's father. He may be able to command all legendary pokemon. He is Asian, or so he says...

Name: Bobby Baker
Appearance: (Cannot add pictures at the moment... Sorry)
Pokemon: Charizard, Vileplume, Machamp, Gengar, Snorlax, Golduck, Blaziken, Breloom, Aggron, Flygon, Sharpedo, Wailord, Infernape, Staraptor, Roserade, Gyarados, Heracross, Lucario, Feraligatr. Main team on Trainer Card
Home Town: Olivine City
Traner Type: Cool Trainer
Bio: Born in Olivine, Bobby is best friends with Jasmine, the gym leader there. Known to be a strong trainer, Bobby wins matches as easily as breathing. Has a very easy going attitude. Very kind and friendly.

Basically, I'm making a comedy-themed Pokemon RP. I'm just getting some people to start it with, along with a few tips. I will do more to this in the morning, it's halfway past 2 here. Just add some character sheets, and I'll get to this and add mine in the afternoon, along with the actual RP.

Last edited by Matrix_Mage; June 18th, 2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Adding onto the rules abit.
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Chabz
Female Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Chabz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chabz Send a message via Yahoo to Chabz Send a message via Skype™ to Chabz
This RP looks good, can I reserve a spot? I'm about to eat dinner so I'll start this after i'm done.

Trainer
Name: Vincent Gibbs
Pokemon:
Home Town:
Traner Type: Female Pokemon, "Dog" Pokemon
Bio:
Spoiler:

RPs Chabz is in: Legendary Guardians // What It Takes // Heros: Aftermath // The World Ends With You: Another Game // The Hunting Of The Shinies // Legend Of Kuromi Island // Deus Ex Machina

CHABZ IS TAKING A SMALL HIATUS - WILL RETURN WHEN READY!
Old June 17th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Matrix_Mage
Insane, Laughing Trainer

Sure! Anyone can participate, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chabz View Post
This RP looks good, can I reserve a spot? I'm about to eat dinner so I'll start this after i'm done.

Trainer
Name: Vincent Gibbs
Pokemon:
Home Town:
Traner Type: Female Pokemon, "Dog" Pokemon
Bio:
You need to fill in the home town, and Pokemon bits. For appearance, just use the card in your signature.

Last edited by Matrix_Mage; June 17th, 2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 17th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Zimvee
ROCK AND ROOOLL!

Nature: Jolly
Trainer
Appearance:
Pokemon: Charizard, Vileplume, Machamp, Gengar, Snorlax, Golduck, Blaziken, Breloom, Aggron, Flygon, Sharpedo, Wailord, Infernape, Staraptor, Roserade, Gyarados, Heracross, Lucario, Feraligatr. Main team on Trainer Card
Bio: Born in Olivine, Bobby is best friends with Jasmine, the gym leader there. Known to be a strong trainer, Bobby wins matches as easily as breathing. Has a very easy going attitude. Very kind and friendly.

Credit to Reminicing for the awesome theme!
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Matrix_Mage
Insane, Laughing Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimvee View Post
Trainer
Appearance: (Still can't post images)
accepted! Unfortunately the RP has not been accepted yet...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here