• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the trainer card of the person above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
8/10 ^ Its good, the writing is a little hard to read, and your missing you Trainer ID, but other than that it rocks, and I really like the sprite of the girl..wich Im guessing is you.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Yup! i made it XD and il have to correct the ID thing and i dont think the writing is hard to read but my eyesight is like an eagles! GREEN! YAY GREEN! XD 10/10

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
Could someone rate this card for me?

BlackWhite.bmp

Thanks!

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
Ohhh sorry I forgot to mention this is new type I created I ID but only for your pokemon it show it nature, fav.food, onwer's name, name, pokestars, and ID No.

Also I'd give your card 9.9/10 the colors are cool but it looks like somethings wrong with the lugia. I like that yellowish color surrounding the trainer.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Well those sprites that you have used are cool, but it seems a little blury 9/10

GroudonTheUnbeatable

Rare Pokemon Lover
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2006
I like it. its great how you put your custom sprites in.
10\10

Oh yeah and how do you make your own card what program do you use?

Rate mine please!

samu

hard like whiplash
Years
6 / 10~ the text looks funny, and the bottom frame looks all chopped off ;_; but it's still good, I suppose. :3

trainer card / signiture adaption~ what do you think? :3

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2004
Cool, nice backround, it's like fire! 8.9/10!

Last edited:

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2004
Umm, like yours is much better, with the horrible MS paint words and the randomly places mini-images? 5.2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back