The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 15th, 2008, 01:57 PM
KurlyFries
Named his ShinyTar Angela

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Yahoo to KurlyFries

Advertise here
I have an idea...

Name: Pokemon: The Secret of Elysium
Hack of: FR

Setting: The future of Kanto (which is very polluted), Elysian Isles
Story: You're a prestigious Pokemon trainer on your way to the league and you've completed your Pokedex (except for legendaries); fangirls tremble at your presence. You're dad is a scientist who is invited by an elite group of scientists to explore some uncharted waters. he accepts. he also pulls MANY strings in order for you to be able to go as well. What a guy.
After the boat lands on an island. you explore a bit and battle some of the wild pokemon. they are incredibly strong (for level 3-4 pokemon) and make your lv. 45 pokemon look like pansies. apparently there's some kind of force that makes non-island pokemon signifigantly weaker than the native pokemon. convenient, eh? anyways, as you go back to base camp, you see a blue pokemon, unconscious and in the rain. you pick it up and HOLY CRAP IT'S CHARMANDER! but blue? it has a green scratch on its eye, so some magical entity, the boss pokemon (yes I said boss pokemon, NOT legendary) gave it a scar (which somehow changes its entire body structure... Harry Potter much?)

you train your lil buddy and explore the island, as the scientists/dad study why the pokemon are so different.

also, some pokemon (cave pkmn, swamp pkmn, sea pkmn, mountain pkmn) are differently colored as well.

I don't have much skills as a mapper or scripter, but I'm getting the hang of things.
by the way I do have sprites of charmander and his evolutions, as well as other pokemon

Last edited by KurlyFries; June 23rd, 2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
Ragnarok Knight
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok Knight View Post
Well, I have one I've been tossing up in my mind for a while. It's heavily inspired by the Half-Life 2 series, so expect some, uh, homages. ;

The opening sequence starts off with some man in a suit (G-Man lookalike), talking to you about how you've been selected to 'perform a task' by some higher power.
He asks you for your last name, and explains that because his relationship with you is purely business, he'll refer to you as that. He tells you that he can only slightly aid you, and also that this 'higher power' will reveal itself soon. You awake in a truck, and as you awake, you're stumbling through the starter town for the Ruby/Sapphire series (Can't recall the exact name...). Your mom will come to you, see that you appear to have bumped your head, and will ask you for your first name. The name you give her will be the name on your trainer card, and such. You'll start things off with Professor Freeman giving you a choice between Totodile, Treecko, and Charmander. Throughout the beginning of the game, your quest will be basic: just like all of the other Pokemon games. However, after you get your third badge, things start to get weirder and weirder. Your rival will follow you in storyline events, and often offer a good deal of help. (Wasn't it Lance that did that in G/S/C?) However, before each story event, you'll see a sprite of the G-Man in the area before every story event. As the plot moves on, Team Lambda, a crime syndicate thought to have disbanded long ago and was the forerunner to Teams Aqua and Magma, appear between cities and will try to convince you not to listen to this 'higher power,' or they threaten to have to take you out themselves. Once you get you get your eighth badge, the man in the suit will appear, and tell you that you're performing well. He'll say that because of your rival's performance, they've been put on your mission as well. The player will then be left to complete the Elite Four challenge. However, a Team Lambda officer will inform you that by defeating the Elite Four, you will have fulfilled your purpose. They will refuse to hinder your progress further, but they will tell their 'friends' to protect you. Once you have done so, you'll be whisked away to an office. The G-Man will personally battle you, and he'll do so with some uber-high level pokemon. You will lose, no matter the effort. This time, however, instead of being shot back to your last save or a near pokemon center, your rival will come to save you with the aid of Dialga and Palkia. You will be whisked back to the Champions Hall, where your rival, the champion you had fought in the challenge earlier, will explain to you that Darkrai had hired the G-Man as way of communicating with you. After she had been closely behind you on the badge competition, he imprinted the G-Man into her mind as well. You'll choose between Dialga or Palkia, who have joined you and your rival as an attempt to combat their mutual enemy. Your rival will get the one you don't choose. After you find your way back to the office, the G-Man will step aside, and reveal Darkrai. An epic battle ensues where you can catch Darkrai, and when it ends, the G-Man greets you again, and congratulates you. He talks about how well you performed, and says that he must speak with his superiors. Afterwards, the credits will roll, and you'll be back in front of your house, free to roam around the game and do the original ROM's Legendary quests and fill your pokedex.

Phew! I'm burned out after thinking all of that up.
I hope I didn't break any rules or anything by doing this. It's been forever and a day since I frequented these forums. Say, is this even doable in the Pokemon Engine, or is it barely possible? If so, how does the story sound? If it sounds kind of rushed, it was at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZazzyMango View Post
I have an idea...

Name: Pokemon: The Secret of Elysium
Hack of: FR

Setting: The future of Kanto (which is very polluted), Elysian Isles
Story: You're a prestigious Pokemon trainer on your way to the league and you've completed your Pokedex (except for legendaries); fangirls tremble at your presence. You're dad is a scientist who is invited by an elite group of scientists to explore the south seas. he accepts. he also pulls MANY strings in order for you to be able to go as well. What a guy.
After the boat lands on an island. you explore a bit and battle some of the wild pokemon. they are incredibly strong (for level 3-4 pokemon) and make your lv. 45 pokemon look like pansies. apparently there's some kind of force that makes non-island pokemon signifigantly weaker than the native pokemon. convenient, eh? anyways, as you go back to base camp, you see a blue pokemon, unconscious and in the rain. you pick it up and HOLY CRAP IT'S CHARMANDER! but blue? it has a green scratch on its eye, so some magical entity, the boss pokemon (yes I said boss pokemon, NOT legendary) gave it a scar (which somehow changes its entire body structure... Harry Potter much?)

you train your lil buddy and explore the island, as the scientists/dad study why the pokemon are so different.

also, some pokemon (cave pkmn, swamp pkmn, sea pkmn, mountain pkmn) are differently colored as well.

I don't have much skills as a mapper or scripter, but I'm getting the hang of things.
by the way I do have sprites of charmander and his evolutions, as well as other pokemon
The boss Pokemon sounds reminiscent of De Rol Le from Phantasy Star Online: Episode One. Sounds pretty cool, actually.

Last edited by Ragnarok Knight; June 22nd, 2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 27th, 2008, 06:15 AM
lukeh
Former ROM Hacker

What my idea was for my hack was going to be this:

Name: Pokemon Mist
Setting: Islands off the coast in between Kanto and Jhoto
Hack of Fire Red (hopefully I can use the graphics from shiny gold)

You start in a small town close to the city. One day you get a letter from a very large research company requesting you come in. When you go, they tell you that they are researching the difference between pokemon that are trained by a trainer, and those that are trained in the wild. You get 2 pokemon, Umbreon and Espeon. (you can catch most of the starters although they are rare) I am open to suggestions from this points because I am still deciding on the rest of the story.

Spoiler:

Brothers:
Sisters:
Twin: darkshade
Cousins: Dark Wolf X, Turtwigtoon
Best Friends:
PM me if you want to join or join something not listed here

HELP WANTED:
  • Title Screen Editor (Main)
  • Sprite Editor (Main)
  • Map Editor (Assistant)
  • Script Editor (Main)
Old June 27th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Binary
え?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeh View Post
What my idea was for my hack was going to be this:

Name: Pokemon Mist
Setting: Islands off the coast in between Kanto and Jhoto
Hack of Fire Red (hopefully I can use the graphics from shiny gold)

You start in a small town close to the city. One day you get a letter from a very large research company requesting you come in. When you go, they tell you that they are researching the difference between pokemon that are trained by a trainer, and those that are trained in the wild. You get 2 pokemon, Umbreon and Espeon. (you can catch most of the starters although they are rare) I am open to suggestions from this points because I am still deciding on the rest of the story.
Don't you think having Umbreon and Espeon for a starter is too advanced? But the story sounds quite good and different from some other stories I've heard. How about you can catch the other starters in some events in the game?
Old June 27th, 2008, 11:39 AM
lukeh
Former ROM Hacker

...i said that. Thanks for your input, though.

Spoiler:

Brothers:
Sisters:
Twin: darkshade
Cousins: Dark Wolf X, Turtwigtoon
Best Friends:
PM me if you want to join or join something not listed here

HELP WANTED:
  • Title Screen Editor (Main)
  • Sprite Editor (Main)
  • Map Editor (Assistant)
  • Script Editor (Main)
Old June 29th, 2008, 04:33 PM
poddish
Spirit Of Radio

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to poddish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Bl♠des View Post
Sure, feel free to use it. I'm already incorporating that sort of concept into my hack. Though I'm not so sure about legendary starters (their stats are too high and they don't evolve). But it's your hack, so do as you please.
I agree but if you make baby forms of them that evolve into them late in the game, I guess it could be okay...
Old June 30th, 2008, 11:33 AM
An00bis
Beginning Trainer

Let me start by saying this: I'm sure this has been thought of before, but as far as I know, a hack like this has never been completed.

Hack of: FireRed

Basically, it's going to be a complete overhaul where every Kanto sprite has been changed to something from Mario games. I've changed about 90 pokemon sprites using MLS spritesheets, but only the front ones. I'm having real trouble finding adequate back sprites :/ Anyone have a good solution?
Also, is there a way for me to change (in hex) the number of starters available to the player and rival?
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Chrona
Trainer

The plot is to affix all Riolu with an Everstone imbued in their brain, to completely remove the evolution from their gene pool and allow them to breed. The evil team would be a bunch of hippies who actually "like" Lucario, and are shown multiple times to have some sort of mental problem.

Don't blame me, I hate Lucario and wish it was never created >.>
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:25 PM
pokemon hacker id
cute child

Nature: Gentle
um i thought it would be a good idea if u wer back in kanto and its been years ur a new person and team rocket had taken over kanto so one day your caricter takes off to join the rebellion and the rebellion starts sending u on missions oh the leader gives u a choice of any of the starters and the mane point is to take down team rocket and after all thats over u can choose wether or not u want to take on the elite 4
Old July 25th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Elite 4 Sam
Steel Type User

Nature: Adamant
I have another brilliant idea (IMO)! 2 Years after Red and Green ( The Male character of Fr/Lg and your rival, respectively) set out to conquer the league, pallet town has gotten more attention. A year ago, a research building was built in Pallet town, secretly the K.P.P.A. ( Kanto Pokemon Protection Agency) wathcing the young people of the town, observing there skills, inviting them once a month to battle each other on the battle sim. After the year had passed, they have chosen you. Enter your rooom- You get a call on your Pokephone from Prof. Oak, telling you to come to your lab ASAP. Upon arrival, Oak notifies you that because you have reached the age of thirteen, you will be granted your Pokemon, Pokedex, Pokemon Liscence.

After choosing between Digllet and Poochyena, you recieve another call on your phone, but this time from an unknown number. You pick it up and someone tells you to visit the research center next door. After you reach the building, a scientest greets you and shows you to a secret doorway inside the lab. You go through the secret passage to find people working on computers, 2 security gaurds, and a mysterious man at the back of the room. When you talk to him, he notifies you that you have been chosen to go on an 1 of 2 important government missions.

You have the choice of either hunting down Team Electro and rescuing Rakiou, or Chasing down Team Rose and freeing Celebi. Both have their advantages because of type advantages. But to be able to finish the final step of the mission, you must first collect all 8 badges of the Kanto region. So tell me what you think?

My shinies are legit!
Old July 31st, 2008, 02:46 PM
KurlyFries

@Elite 4 Sam: the whole pick-one-or-the-other thing seems like it would be difficult to make. you could do the team electro first and after the E4 have them fight team rose... or vice-versa.
overall it seems like a good idea.
Old August 4th, 2008, 07:09 PM
BB92
Beginning Trainer

i have a great idea for a hack. i see there is a pokemon manga hack down there, but i think sombody should hack FireRed to follow the pokemon adventures manga(i think its special in jap?), with a few changes, like if i were running it, the tourney would lead up to the final 4 and that would end the game. a potiential problem is what to do with the sevii islands. but other then those obstacles, it would only require some slight sprite hacking, and scripting changes. the problem here is, im not a scripter. if sombody would help make this a reality, id be very appriecative, i can write out the story and pretty much direct it, and i know some slight scripting, i could make some finishing touches, but if sombody helps youll get most of the credit. the manga>>>>>>the anime and the game, cause its slightly more mature then the anime, and you never talk in the games. so who wants to help make this a reality? and if you dont know about hte pokemon adventures series manga, here .mangafox.com/page/manga/series/363/pokemon_adventures/

i dont have 15 posts, so go ahead and copy and paste that.
Old August 9th, 2008, 06:18 AM
The Original Darkwiz787
Stuck with text below my name.

I was thinking of a hack called Pokemon Amethyst

Hack of:Fire Red
Amethyst Storyline
In the large country of Kuto, where some of the toughest 16 Gyms ever can be found, and even harsher Elite 4, and then still more trainers harsher than that, one boy will face the Southern Pokemon League
You live in the southern half of Kuto. You play as a thirteen year old boy, named Josh. Your cousin, who recently moved in with you, is 7 years old. His name is Ryan. But one day, you’re playing with your family Pokémon, Evee (he is nicknamed Bud). Then, your best friend, named Amber, comes over and says “Hey, shouldn’t you come to the lab and get your first Pokémon? It is that day after all!” So you rush out the door to Prof. Duff’s house, and you grab your starter Pokémon. From there, you notice your rival, Pauline. She grabs a Pokémon, and without saying anything, leaves. So then you go downstairs with Amber and have a battle… You had lots of fun battling, so you ask your mom if you can join the Pokemon league. She says “Ok, but don’t go wandering to the northern half of the Country, I don’t want you traveling that far!” So from there you start an Adventure to the southern half of Kuto!
Q. Why only the southern half of Kuto?
A. Certain Reasons that will not be revealed
Q. What Importance does your cousin have?
A. Certain Reasons that will not be revealed
Q. Who’s the female protagonist?
A. Amber
Q. Can you play as Pauline?
A. NO
Q. Will you be making more hacks?
A. YES
Q. Are all the Pokemon catchable?
A. No
Q. Will there be a sequel?
A. Yes
Q. New pokemon?
A. Yes

.:Youtube:Sprites:My Fanfic:My Brawl Card:.

|Tensai's Secret|Adamant Diamond|
I Support Those Hacks
Thanks Ryukun for amazing theme

2% of the population thinks Global Warming is a scam. If you're one of the 98% who actually feel the drastically changing temperature, place this in your sig.

Last edited by The Original Darkwiz787; August 9th, 2008 at 06:22 AM. Reason: The Title above the storyline did not stand out enough
Old August 10th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Golden Shaymin
Taking a short break

Last night I thought up an idea for a pokemon hack.
If it is made it will be my first hack, please tell me whether this is a good idea.

Hack of: Fire red
Storyline
Your brother has just become champion of the *Fill in* league. Your father mysteriously dissapeared 3 months ago and now you've just turned 13, you grow tired and fall asleep after havng an awesome birthday.
The next day you have to go back to trainer school where you get given a tutorial about the game. After the tutorial a Noctowl comes with a note:
You have had enough experience, The legendary Lucas and Dawn would be proud of you. Come to my lab and test your strength

~The Proffesor

After this you go to the proffesor's house and battle your brother with one of the three starter pokemon, he will have the type advantage
Then you start your journey to uncover your dad and beat the *fill in* league

Note: You will find out after the second gym that your dad's location is after the eighth gym and about team *Dimension*

Note 2: You will find out after the eighth gym you will find out that your dad is the leader of team *Dimension*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Like i said before please rate
team Dimension and fill in are subject to change if created

Old August 11th, 2008, 02:25 PM
The Original Darkwiz787
Stuck with text below my name.

this thread is pretty active...NOT

.:Youtube:Sprites:My Fanfic:My Brawl Card:.

|Tensai's Secret|Adamant Diamond|
I Support Those Hacks
Thanks Ryukun for amazing theme

2% of the population thinks Global Warming is a scam. If you're one of the 98% who actually feel the drastically changing temperature, place this in your sig.

Old August 13th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Working Class Hero
Donator Tier 5

Send a message via AIM to Working Class Hero
Okay, so here is a quick storyline I came up with. Any modifications or ideas?

The player has started his adventure in a time of great troubles. A nuclear war. Almost everything is destroyed. Every town and city except a few. The main part of your journey is to save the last remaining creature on the planet that can restore nature.AKA Get Celebi to restore nature.

lolmence

Last edited by Working Class Hero; August 13th, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 06:08 AM
master pokemon
Beginning Trainer

hi

------------------------------------------
the story is:
digimon world has connected with the pokemon world from 50 years old, so because of that the digimons started to be as pokemon, they evolove as pokemons and they bring eggs as pokemon, and the trainers started to use them as well.

After 100 years of all of that, the hero(you) was born.

when the hero been 15 years he attended to be a trainer as his father(about his father: he disabeard when the hero was at 9 years old )to find his father and to win the pokemon league.
------------------------------------------
is it good :D
Old August 26th, 2008, 07:59 PM
KurlyFries

Quote:
Okay, so here is a quick storyline I came up with. Any modifications or ideas?

The player has started his adventure in a time of great troubles. A nuclear war. Almost everything is destroyed. Every town and city except a few. The main part of your journey is to save the last remaining creature on the planet that can restore nature.AKA Get Celebi to restore nature.
Sounds pretty promising.
2 things:
1)how do you get your first pokemon
2)what exactly are we saving celebi from? possibly the bombers? or are we just finding it?
Originally Posted by Niprop
I lost my best poke to a hack on the GTS. I HOPE THAT ALL HACKERS GET A BAD, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE RASH!

Old September 1st, 2008, 08:25 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Hack of:Fire Red, Emerald

Description: you play small pokemon stories where you play as characters such as: Ash, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Misty, Team Rocket, and others.
The first story is called "Clone Wars" where you can play as either Red or Ash In the battle to defeat Mewtwo and Mewtwenty-two.
The second story will be "The Trials of Pikachu" where you can either play as Pika (Red's Pikachu) or Pikachu (Ash's Pikachu) on their quest to find their trainers.
The third is called "Double Trouble" in which you (obviously) play as Jessie or James In the journey to capture Pikachu.

Features:
Play as characters you know and love!
Engageing new, familiar, and half-familiar stories!

Last edited by machomuu; September 5th, 2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old September 5th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Gold Tom
Krazier Than You

Hey, I had an idea.

Pokemon Frenzy Chronicles

Background:
In the Hoenn region there has been peace since the gallant trainers Ruby and Sapphire set out on their adventures. When Rayquaza threatened the region they were able to defeat it and add it to their team. They have since grown up and are now the most elite trainers at Trainer Hill, which has replaced the Elite 4 challenge. They have donated many Pokemon to the huge research station which has replaced Prof. Birch's lab. The region is prosperous and powerful.

But now a new danger threatens the Hoenn region...

1)

As a new recruit for Prof. Birch, you are sent into the region of Hoenn to catch every single Pokemon. But Team Rocket have made certain kinds of Pokemon extinct, so you are going to have to defeat them and capture the last specimens of those kinds.

2)

Team Rocket have invaded the Hoenn region, as a grunt it is your job to capture other people's Pokemon to aid Team Rocket's cause. You will hinder the junior researchers, the Police, and the Gym Leaders. You will not rest until you have been promoted!

Last edited by Gold Tom; September 5th, 2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 12th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!'s Avatar
Stop Messing Up My Files, Porygon-Z!
The shadow of Mismagius

I think I'll make a hack about the son/daughter of an aspiring Coordinator and a tough Gym Leader. As he/she follows in his/her parents' footsteps (priority based on gender) while a squad of four suspicious people plots to destroy the world...

Spoiler:
Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto, as soon as I figure out who he is, because I've heard he's in Platinum

And a prequel will be about the previously-mentioned parents.
Old September 13th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Gold Tom
Krazier Than You

I have another idea...

Pokemon Tales of Glory

Okay. This would be a series of three games all set in the same region, with one made in Red/Blue, one Gold/Silver, and one in Ruby/Sapphire. In each game you play as a young boy/girl who has a unique adventure with different parts, one has a run of the mill gym challenge, another finds himself/herself in the middle of a gang war, and one is younger then the rest and has to capture a mysterious time travel Pokemon that takes them to different time zones.

And here is how they link together, the boy/girl from the first game grows up, becomes a Gym Leader and then has three children, one of which is the character from the second game, this boy/girl goes abroad in his/her teens and comes back as a 19 year old, who then has a fantastic contest career before retiring at the age of 28, settling down and being the father/mother of the main character from the third game.

Old September 19th, 2008, 08:42 PM
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!

if anyone wants their ideas on a game, visit the Scrapbox-New Game (untitled) we are open to ideas and working on a hack. We can take your idea put together a few more ideas, and make a great game.
Old September 21st, 2008, 05:30 PM
garra911
Me

in my game your ash's son (very original i know) but ash is a widower, who do you think his dead wife should be, it can't be misty, and i think dawn is a good choice, any feedback/suggestions
Old September 28th, 2008, 12:23 PM
BakingBluePotatoe
The Red Death Alchemist

Nature: Brave
Here's an idea... Very strange... it involves Sonic Characters... (Namely, Blaze the Cat, Silver the Hedgehog, and Eggman Nega. {Maybe Marine too})

POKéMON Continuum Version

You play as either Blaze or Silver.
Eggman Nega has stolen the Sol Emeralds, and came into contact with Giratina, causing a tear in the Space-Time Continuum, thus warping himself along with Blaze and Silver to the Pokémon world!
Blaze and Silver wake up later in a forest.

Spoiler:
Blaze: Hnnn? Where are we?
*A random Pikachuu walks by*
Blaze: What in the...?
Silver: WOAH! COOL! A PIKACHUU!
Blaze: You know what that is?
Silver: I guess I'm not dreaming...
Blaze: JUST TELL ME WHAT THAT THING IS!
Silver: It's a Pikachuu.
Blaze: A Pikachuu? [... ... ... ... ...] Wait... isn't Pikachuu from one of those games you play?
Silver: Yes. I think we're in the world of Pokémon!
Blaze: Are sure?
*a Raichuu walks by, followed by a Ratatta, Starly and the Pikachuu from before*
Silver: That answer your question?
Blaze: *mumbles something under her breath* So... what happens in the game?

Silver then goes on to explain a typical game of Pokémon. After which he says they should try to get some Pokéballs... which are then thrown at them.

Random Trainer 1: Those are some strange looking Pokémon!
Blaze: WHAT!? WE'RE NOT POKéMON!
Random Trainer 2: RUN!!!
*The two trainers run off, Dropping some Pokeballs*
*Silver picks up the Pokéballs and gives Blaze half of them*
Silver: Blaze! Now we can catch some Pokémon! *He notices markings on one of his Pokeballs and one of Blaze's* ...And I think we got some their Pokémon too. Heh '
Blaze: You... can't be serious. We should find out why we're here!
Silver: In this world, it's best we use a Pokémon to protect ourselves.
Blaze: You make a good point... I don't want to imagine what would happen if everyone in this world found out we where here and we constantly use our powers to attack their pets.
Silver: THEN LET'S GO!

Soon they reach the first Gym, and notice Eggman Nega's symbol on it.

It turns out that Eggman Nega has taken over (Name of Region) and the only way to defeate him is to deafete all 8 of his minions, take their Sol Emerald (one of them won't be holding one), and storm Nega's base.

Now for the twist:
Spoiler:
Not only did Eggman Nega contact Giratina, but Dr.Eggman did too! So Blaze's Time is merging into Sonic's, and Thier world/s are colliding with the Pokémon world! The only way to stop this is to overthrow the Eggmans, and use the Power of the Sol/Chaos Emeralds and contact Giratina once again

And I have another one! Guess who this involves... *pokes her theme*

POKéMON Shadow Version

You play as Shadow.
As Shadow was falling from the ARK at the end of SA2, he used Chaos Control... however, he wasn't totally able to control it, and ended up in the world of Pokémon!
Shadow wakes up in a forest (the "waking up in a forest" thing is getting pretty common these days...) and doesn't remember anything. (Oh how original)
He quickly goes looking through the forest and watches as a girl (Who, Oddly enough, resembles Maria) captures a (Insert Pokemon Here). She then notices Shadow.

Girl: Whoa! Hey! Cool! It's Shadow!
Shadow: Do I know you?
Girl: No, but I know you. My name is Mizura.

Shadow then has a flashback to watching Maria play a Pokémon game capturing the same thing Mizura did.

Shadow: Hm...

Mizura then gives Shadow the Pokémon she caught saying he should use it, and then leaves. (We don't see her again until much later)

Later on, Shadow defetes the first Gym Leader and finds a PokéGem (The Pokémon equivilant of a Chaos/Sol emerald) and hears of the legend of the 7 Pokégods, Of Purity, Continuation, The Sky, Wishes, Time, Space and Dimentions: Mew, Celebi, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
Also, a mysterious team known as "Team Hedgehog" is after Shadow for some reason...

He then decides to pursue the legend in search of answers.

Later on, Shadow collected all 7 stones, only to find out he needs the MasterGem to use the PokéGems. So he collects the last badge, and heads of the the Pokémon League...

Shadow defeats the Elite 4, and is about to face "The Master"/Champion...

Spoiler:
Mizura.

"Well, Well, Well... I knew you'd come here looking for the MasterGem." She says.
"Mizura... I need answers. And I have a feeling these Gems will help me get them."
She smirks, "I'm afraid I can't let you have it."
"Well then... I guess I'll have to fight you for it!"

*Shadow beats Mizura*

"Sh-Shadow... I... I..."
"So. According to the law of the land, I guess you have to give me the MasterGem now."

We then find out that Mizura is an obsessive fangirl and is the leader of Team Hedgehog... (figure it out)

Mizura then runs of with the MasterGem.

Shadow soon gets the MasterGem, and summons Arceus...

Spoiler:
"Who dares tap into the power of the PokéGems!?" Arceus says.
"I do. I can't remember anything, and I'm positive I'm not where I'm supposed to be" Shadow replies.
"If you seek the answers, then you must defeat my servers..."

And so begins the ultimate showdown...

**After defeating Arceus' servers...**

"So... You've managed to defeat my servers. Very well then. Approach me, and fight me."
You are given the chance to heal and save, before approaching the Final Showdown...

**After defeating Arceus**

"Very well then, Shadow."

"SHADOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!" it's Mizura, running up to Shadow.
"Mizura?"
"Shadow-Kun..." She then starts crying.
"..."

"Shadow, you are correct. You are not from this world. You must go back..."
*He then warps Shadow back to earth*

"SSSSHHHHAAAAAAADDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" Mizura screams, bawling, right before the credits roll.

*FIN* (Shadow is then found uncautious by Eggman, and... well, you know what happens next, right?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dunno. I thought they where cool.

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter (Main) || deviantART || Tumblr || Youtube
Twitter (RP acct 1) || Twitter (RP acct 2)

Last edited by BakingBluePotatoe; September 28th, 2008 at 01:52 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here