• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Great Adventure OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Yeah, I've decided to hold off for a little while and see what everyone else does :P

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
hey im really sorry but things have gotten too hectic around my house so i have to pull out. really sorry!

k that's alright

that means someone else can sign up if they want to. the proflie is on the first page.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Allow Evolution to Espeon, I'll update my card

891cea76fd37fe05e234580865f075fd.png

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
make part of your next post about eevee's evolution. srry that i didn't mention that

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
I just counted the number of people doing this rp and I wouldn't mind if one more person wanted to join.

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Birthdate-

Appearance-

Personality-

History-

Pokemon: (have from one to six)
Species/nickname-
Gender-
Attacks- (i can come up with the attacks if you would like)
How Obtained-

You may post your profile either on this thread or the other one. Note that if you sign-up you are behind everyone else so you must be committed to catch up.

Years
if its not too late to be a recruit
Name: panther
personality: calm but sometimes a little rash
birthdate: 1-14-92
Appearence: trainer card signature
history: because Panther is the son of two famous pokemon rangers he has had a habit of saving pokemon ever since he saved Blaze. Some examples are forrest fires that are caused by team rocket, abandonned pokemon, and injured pokemon. For example Thunder was abandonned by its trainer but was given to panther by his parents. Panther parents saved Tank from 10mightyena and gave it to him. When Panther helped his parents save pokemon from a forest fire he saved brachi and dracosaur who happily stayed with panther's family.

Pokemon: shiny charmander
Nickname:blaze
Attacks:
fire spin flamethrower cut ember
history: Panther met Blaze when he was just 5

Pokemon: larvitar
nickname:thunder
attacks: sandstorm, crunch, ice fang, and bite
history: Panther's parents rescued thunder as a larvitar when it was abandonned by its trainer and gave it to panther

pokemon:aaron
nickname: tank
moves: headbutt
history: Panther's parents saved tank as an aaron when it was being attacked by a vicious pack of mightyeana and gave it to Panther

pokemon: Garchomp
nickname: shark
moves: dragon rage
history: Panther got gible from his father as an egg for gift hatched before starting journey

Pokemon: rhyhorn
nickname:rhino
moves: tackle
history: Panther got this from his mother as an egg for a gift recently hatched before starting journey

pokemon: poochyena
nickname: wolf
moves: tackle howl (i mistook howl for growl)
history: Panther befriended and obtained Wolf after getting it to the pokecenter to treat its injuries.
pokemon: Tropius
nickname: brachio
moves: fly, cut, airslash, and razor leaf
history: Panther saved brachio from a forrest fire while helping his parents both have become friends ever since

extra: the six pokemon of panther's team are good friends.

in storage
pokemon: Aerodactyl
nickname: dracosaur
moves: fly, hyper beam, giga impact, and ariel ace
history: Panther befriended dracosaur when he saved it fromthe same forrest fire as brachio also while helping his parents

pokemon: Tropius
nickname: brachio
moves: fly, cut, airslash, and razor leaf
history: Panther saved brachio from a forrest fire while helping his parents both have become friends ever since

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
To lvl99rayquaza: Okay, just PLEASE look at the profile. It is right above you. And I'm sorry, said it in the other thread as well, but your Garchomp and Ryperior need to be at their beginner stage as well. They're both too powerful for a beginner trainer to handle. Just change it to where you got eggs from your parents pokemon.

Years
To lvl99rayquaza: Okay, just PLEASE look at the profile. It is right above you. And I'm sorry, said it in the other thread as well, but your Garchomp and Ryperior need to be at their beginner stage as well. They're both too powerful for a beginner trainer to handle. Just change it to where you got eggs from your parents pokemon.
i got them frommy parents as a giftbut i also already had blaze a shiny charmander
current location: route 1
caught bidoof
befriended wolf a level 5 poochyena who might join my pc (pc means computer at poke cente) roster once i help him out because he is wounded

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
rayquaza, you do not listen to a single freakin thing anybody says and I'm getting really annoyed. You did not fill out the profile correctly and your "history" isn't even history; it is part of your personality. You did not even try on your profile. I'm this close (*fingers are less than a millimeter apart*) from kicking you out.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Panther

7f346f138dde430f3e61fa45c90c1930.png

Current Location: Route 3

Character Info
Name- lvl99rayquaza
Gender- male
Age- 16
Birthdate- ?

Appearence- (trainer card)

Personality- (Need Personality)

History- because Panther is the son of two famous pokemon rangers he has had a habit of saving pokemon ever since he saved Blaze. Some examples are forrest fires that are caused by team rocket, abandonned pokemon, and injured pokemon. For example Thunder was abandonned by its trainer but was given to panther by his parents. Panther parents saved Tank from 10 mightyena and gave it to him. When Panther helped his parents save pokemon from a forest fire he saved brachi and dracosaur who happily stayed with panther's family.

Pokemon Info
Shiny Charmander/ Blaze
poke004_3.png

Level- 7
Type- Fire
Gender- Male
Attacks- Ember, Scratch, Growl, Cut
Ability- Blaze
Nature- Bold
How Obtained- Panther met Blaze when he was just 5

Poochyena
poke261_3.png

Level- 12
Type- Dark
Gender- Male
Attacks- Tackle, Howl, Sand-Attack
Ability- Quick Attack
Nature- Brave
How Obtained- Caught Along Route 1

Magikarp
poke129_3.png

Level- 10
Type- Water
Gender- Female
Attacks- Splash
Ability- Swift Swim
Nature- Modest
How Obtained- Bought from Salesman on Route 3

Pokemon in PC
Aerodactyl/Dracosaur
poke142_3.png

Level-
Type- Rock/Flying
Gender- Male
Attacks- Fly, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Ariel Ace
Ability- Rock Head
Nature- Naive
How Obtained- Panther befriended dracosaur when he saved it from the same forrest fire as brachio also while helping his parents

Tropius/Brachio
poke357_3.png

Level-
Type- Grass/Flying
Gender- Male
Attacks- Fly, Cut, Airslash, Razor Leaf
Ability- Chlorophyll
Nature- Timid
How Obtained- Panther saved brachio from a forrest fire while helping his parents both have become friends ever since

Larvitar/Thunder
poke246_3.png

Level- 5
Type- Rock/Ground
Gender- Male
Attacks- Bite, Leer, Ice Fang
Ability-
Nature- Naive
How Obtained- Panther's parents rescued thunder as a larvitar when it was abandonned by its trainer and gave it to panther

Aron/Tank
poke304_3.png

Level- 5
Type- Steel/Rock
Gender- Male
Attacks- Tackle, Harden
Ability- Rock Head
Nature- Lax
How Obtained- Panther's parents saved tank as an aaron when it was being attacked by a vicious pack of mightyeana and gave it to Panther

Gible/Shark
poke443_3.png

Level- 5
Type- Dragon/Ground
Gender- Male
Attacks- Tackle, Sand-Attack
Ability- Sand Veil
Nature- Lonely
How Obtained- Panther got gible from his father as an egg for gift hatched before starting journey

Rhyhorn/ Rhino
poke111_3.png

Level- 5
Type- Rock/Ground
Gender- Male
Attacks- Horn Attack, Tail Whip
Ability- Lightningrod
Nature- Adament
How Obtained- Panther got this from his mother as an egg for a gift recently hatched before starting journey

Items-
Pokedex
Pokeball x5
Tm 39- Rock Tomb

Badges
Boulder Badge

Last edited:
Years
current location: Viridianforest current team all o fabove but tropius is temporarily in storage for wolf also in storage bidoof and dracosaur
mood: annoyed at a caterpie that just will not back down after being sent flying.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
hey sorry for not posting, i kinda have writers block for this part. I have a great storyline for Viridian Forest but nothing for Route 2... any ideas would be great otherwise i'll post a crappy post on Monday :P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Force Palm for Endure

Evolution is allowed, but I'll do it in battle

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
ffdb64dca646a1faab2e67bfc3ba3129.png

New trainer card

EDIT: Growl for Confusion Please xD

Last edited: