The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:31 AM
Bright_Sniper
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2008
I've got a June 23 Gamestp Deoxys Timid. Do you want it for your MYSTRY Mew?
  #27    
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:38 AM
-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Ok ill trade the 2 hadou regis and the mild darkrai for the 11 movie regigigas

EDIT:ok ill trade for that then ill see you online
  #28    
Old July 2nd, 2008, 10:54 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright_Sniper View Post
I've got a June 23 Gamestp Deoxys Timid. Do you want it for your MYSTRY Mew?
sure, use my diamond fc in sig
  #29    
Old July 3rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
bbbbuuuuummmmppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
  #30    
Old July 4th, 2008, 12:10 AM
glitchhunter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Hallo
I am interested in your Hayley's Staravia
Is there anything you need on here?
freewebs.com/glitchyandpika
  #31    
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchhunter View Post
Hallo
I am interested in your Hayley's Staravia
Is there anything you need on here?
freewebs.com/glitchyandpika
Just offer me something......................

................................................

buuuummmmmpppp uppp!!!!! and updated

Last edited by Ginji; July 4th, 2008 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #32    
Old July 5th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
bbbbuuuuummmmppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
  #33    
Old July 5th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Bright_Sniper
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
sure, use my diamond fc in sig
sorry for replying so much later. I can trade in a minute if you're still for it.
  #34    
Old July 6th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright_Sniper View Post
sorry for replying so much later. I can trade in a minute if you're still for it.
Yeah im still up for it, pm me or post here when your ready.
  #35    
Old July 6th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Bright_Sniper
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
Yeah im still up for it, pm me or post here when your ready.
actually im not looking for mstry mew any more. sorry.
  #36    
Old July 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Hiraku
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Wow, that is pretty specific.
  #37    
Old July 6th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright_Sniper View Post
actually im not looking for mstry mew any more. sorry.
oh ok...........................................
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightHunger View Post
Wow, that is pretty specific.
ummmm you know your spamming
  #38    
Old July 6th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Hiraku
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Oh, i'm sorry i'll stop now,... oh, there i go again
  #39    
Old July 6th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightHunger View Post
Oh, i'm sorry i'll stop now,... oh, there i go again
just great.......................................
  #40    
Old July 7th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
bbbbuuuuummmmppppp!!!!!!!!!!!
  #41    
Old July 7th, 2008, 05:40 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Would you take a shiny kingdra and shiny glameow for your shiny's sunkern and whiscash?
  #42    
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:08 AM
dark thunder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
shiny larvitar lv.6 x6 UT-2 adamant
shiny ralts lv.1 x2 UT-2 adamant
shiny shinx lv.4 UT-timid
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T
RUBY shiny linoone lv.57 T
what would you like for theese?
i have an alamos darkrai with a modest nature UT, a sassy gamestop deoxys UT.

i also have many shinys
shiny jirachi, shiny rayquaza, shiny machamp,shiny growlithe, shiny tentacool,shiny rapidash,shiny charizard,shiny golbat,shiny vaporeon,shiny gyrados,shiny salamence,shiny roserade,shiny bellosom,shiny staraptor,shiny purugly,shiny glaceon,shiny ambipom,shiny magnemite,shiny krickitune,shiny shelgon,shiny bronzor,shiny leafeon,shiny milotic,shiny gengar,shiny umbreon,shiny carnvire,shiny pelliper,shiny golem,shiny espeon,shiny spiritomb,shiny porygon-z-hacked,shiny haunter,shiny mew,shiny jolteon,shiny latias,shiny staravia,shiny bronzong,shiny palkia,shiny arcanine,shiny cacturne,shiny vileplume,shiny magnezone,shiny wingull,shiny cresselia,shiny flareon,shiny magneton,shiny gastly,shiny porygon,shiny deoxys,shiny starly,shiny beautifly,shiny roselia,shiny eevee,shiny gloom,shiny tentacruel,shiny keckleon,shiny fearow,shiny mareep,shiny regice,shiny entei-possibly hacked,shiny ditto,shiny treeko-hacked,shiny bagon,shiny uxie,shiny seviper,shiny wheezing,shiny ho-oh,shiny mighteana,shiny camerput,shiny aipom,shiny flaffy


also are either of the ralts male?
  #43    
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Would you take a shiny kingdra and shiny glameow for your shiny's sunkern and whiscash?
I'll take shiny kingdra, but give me something else other than shiny glameow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark thunder View Post
shiny larvitar lv.6 x6 UT-2 adamant
shiny ralts lv.1 x2 UT-2 adamant
shiny shinx lv.4 UT-timid
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T
RUBY shiny linoone lv.57 T
what would you like for theese?
i have an alamos darkrai with a modest nature UT, a sassy gamestop deoxys UT.

i also have many shinys
shiny jirachi, shiny rayquaza, shiny machamp,shiny growlithe, shiny tentacool,shiny rapidash,shiny charizard,shiny golbat,shiny vaporeon,shiny gyrados,shiny salamence,shiny roserade,shiny bellosom,shiny staraptor,shiny purugly,shiny glaceon,shiny ambipom,shiny magnemite,shiny krickitune,shiny shelgon,shiny bronzor,shiny leafeon,shiny milotic,shiny gengar,shiny umbreon,shiny carnvire,shiny pelliper,shiny golem,shiny espeon,shiny spiritomb,shiny porygon-z-hacked,shiny haunter,shiny mew,shiny jolteon,shiny latias,shiny staravia,shiny bronzong,shiny palkia,shiny arcanine,shiny cacturne,shiny vileplume,shiny magnezone,shiny wingull,shiny cresselia,shiny flareon,shiny magneton,shiny gastly,shiny porygon,shiny deoxys,shiny starly,shiny beautifly,shiny roselia,shiny eevee,shiny gloom,shiny tentacruel,shiny keckleon,shiny fearow,shiny mareep,shiny regice,shiny entei-possibly hacked,shiny ditto,shiny treeko-hacked,shiny bagon,shiny uxie,shiny seviper,shiny wheezing,shiny ho-oh,shiny mighteana,shiny camerput,shiny aipom,shiny flaffy


also are either of the ralts male?
What are the natures of the one's in bold? I only have one shiny ralts adamant male left.
  #44    
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM
dark thunder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Jolteon:naive(jolteon also has really good ivs in sp.atk and speed)
Latias:Rash
Ho-oh:calm
Deoxys:relaxed
Vaporeon: Naive(i evolved a cloned eevee so the jolteon and vaporeon are the same.)
  #45    
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark thunder View Post
Jolteon:naive(jolteon also has really good ivs in sp.atk and speed)
Latias:Rash
Ho-oh:calm
Deoxys:relaxed
Vaporeon: Naive(i evolved a cloned eevee so the jolteon and vaporeon are the same.)
Soo what do you want for shiny jolteon, shiny vaporeon(gender?),shiny latias, shiny ho-oh,alamos darkrai, and gamestp deoxys?
  #46    
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:26 AM
dark thunder
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
i would like these please

shiny larvitar adamant
shiny ralts male
shiny shinx lv.4 dont care on nature
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T
RUBY shiny linoone lv.57 T

and also vaporeon and jolteon are male
  #47    
Old July 8th, 2008, 01:38 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I'll take shiny kingdra, but give me something else other than shiny glameow.
Instead of me asking you which you would like, check out my thread and pick some thing you like:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=144702
  #48    
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark thunder View Post
i would like these please

shiny larvitar adamant
shiny ralts male
shiny shinx lv.4 dont care on nature
shiny groudon lv.54 T
shiny dialga lv.70 T
RUBY shiny linoone lv.57 T

and also vaporeon and jolteon are male
Ok use both of my FC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Instead of me asking you which you would like, check out my thread and pick some thing you like:
I want shiny infernape lv.60 adamant.

Last edited by Ginji; July 9th, 2008 at 12:17 PM.
  #49    
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Skaterzpenguin
FC: 0087-2301-7995
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I'll give you my Lv.22 UT shiny girafarig for your shiny whiscash. :]
  #50    
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterzpenguin View Post
I'll give you my Lv.22 UT shiny girafarig for your shiny whiscash. :]
Do you have any else other than shiny girafarig?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:47 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.