• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best looking shiney

Years
Was not 100% sure if there already was a simmiler thread i looked and could not find one so i made one my self

What is your favorite Shiney pokemon

My favorite shiney pokemon has to be Charizard Psyduck and Parishu (sorry about the spelling)

So what is your favorite shiney pokemon

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Hmm... My favorite shinies, the ones I think look the best, would have to be:

Charmander, Charizard, Pidgeot, Nidoran Male, Nidoking, Poliwag, Ponyta, Hitmonchan, Ditto, Eevee, Porygon, Dratini, Dragonair, Mew, Jumpluff, Yanma, Umbreon, Porygon2, Celebi, Ralts, Gardevoir, Flygon, Absol, Vulpix, Psyduck, Corsola, Metagross, Luxray, Porygon-Z, & Gallade.

But to narrow that down to three... Nidoran Male, Umbreon, & Metagross.
To narrow it down to one... Nidoran Male! I just think it's blue form is so adorable! :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
Mine would be:

250.png
483.png

just looks nice.

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Mine are Charizard, Vaporeon, Flygon and Milotic.

Flygon and Milotic are really colorful, and I love that. Charizard looks awesome in black, and I just like the purple Vaporeon. <3

Back