• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PDY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Before this goes too much further, ask a mod to move it to "Other Entertainment", it's currently in the wrong section.

Years
To be honest, your thread's a bit too general to move anywhere. All three of the subjects you mentioned could be video games, anime, maybe even trading card games. I can't move it to Other Entertainment -- it's the completely wrong forum for it.

If you have something more specific to talk about (like a certain game or the anime in general), make a thread in the right place. If it's for the TV show, it'd actually go to Pokemon TV Show and Movies for Pokemon and Japanese Entertainment for Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon. Video games would go in Other Games for Yu-Gi-Oh or Digimon, and for Pokemon, we have different forums for each generation. Check them out here.

If you want a really broad discussion topic, another option you could do is make or join a fanclub. There's lots of different ones for Pokemon, but in Other Clubs, there's no Yu-Gi-Oh or Digimon club that I saw after searching. You can always make one? :) Make sure to read the rules there, though, found in the Mixed Community Groups forum I linked. :D

In short, there's really nowhere this fits since it's so broad, so I'm going to close this. Sorry if I was too confusing! @_@ Just send another PM and I'll try my hardest. :D

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back