The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old July 16th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady1886 View Post
ok

----------------------------

thanks for the trade I am sorry for what happened the first time my wifi like crashed then went back up
no prob

---------------------------------
  #127    
Old July 17th, 2008, 05:49 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Topic bump

------------------------------------
  #128    
Old July 17th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Ikeziu
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
What do you want for a Shaymin, any nature, ? X3 I have offers in my Signature.
  #129    
Old July 17th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikeziu View Post
What do you want for a Shaymin, any nature, ? X3 I have offers in my Signature.
sorry, they are not for trade and i don't have a extra one
  #130    
Old July 18th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Topic update!
....................................
  #131    
Old July 19th, 2008, 05:01 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Topic update:now trading movie 11 shiny shaymin july 19
  #132    
Old July 19th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Crystal Shaymin
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
do you have any Non-shiny july 19 shaymin? I have a few shinies/events you may want.
  #133    
Old July 19th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Shaymin View Post
do you have any Non-shiny july 19 shaymin? I have a few shinies/events you may want.
nope, not yet

---------------------------------
  #134    
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:01 AM
FireApe2135
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Shiny movie 11 shaymin lv.50 UT july 19 x1

Can you confirm that this is not hacked? If you can I want stats and nature please
  #135    
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireApe2135 View Post
Shiny movie 11 shaymin lv.50 UT july 19 x1

Can you confirm that this is not hacked? If you can I want stats and nature please
I checked it on my PBR and it didn't turn into a bad egg.

its stats:
(in order)
162
116
102
120
115
110

lonely/highly curious
  #136    
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:29 AM
FireApe2135
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Umm... hmm I really want it but dont want to get a hacked one...
  #137    
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireApe2135 View Post
Umm... hmm I really want it but dont want to get a hacked one...
oh ok but I pm'd someone that can tell the difference using something called a hex dex, so when he replies i'll tell you when its legit or not.
  #138    
Old July 19th, 2008, 06:57 AM
FireApe2135
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
k thanks and a Movie Regigigas Naughty nature for it? or I can add other stuff
  #139    
Old July 19th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireApe2135 View Post
k thanks and a Movie Regigigas Naughty nature for it? or I can add other stuff
What other events do you have?
  #140    
Old July 19th, 2008, 07:08 AM
FireApe2135
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
two GSTOP Deoxys that you need natures of...
  #141    
Old July 19th, 2008, 07:17 AM
FireApe2135
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I also have concert Chatot, DOEL Deoxys... a bunch of 10ANNIVs
  #142    
Old July 19th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Jake♫
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2008
Shiny Lugia UT, 11th Movie Regigigas Adamant Nature UT, 10th ANNIV Suicune Naive UT, and 10th Movie Darkrai for the July 19th Movie Shaymin (If you would like, I will clone it for you!)
  #143    
Old July 19th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP-Jacob View Post
Shiny Lugia UT, 11th Movie Regigigas Adamant Nature UT, 10th ANNIV Suicune Naive UT, and 10th Movie Darkrai for the July 19th Movie Shaymin (If you would like, I will clone it for you!)
What is lugia's nature, regigigas's date and movie darkrai's nature?
  #144    
Old July 19th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Jake♫
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2008
Lugia is Brave, Regigigas' date is June 21, 2008. The Movie Darkrai is Bold.
  #145    
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:09 AM
n64benowitz177
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
two things is the movie shaymin july 19 non shiny for trade and if it is will tru manaphy and a timid gamestop deoxys which i have to check the date but i can't right now be good payment for it (both ut)
  #146    
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:16 AM
FireApe2135
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Umm here is what I will trade

Dogs 10ANIV

Concert Chatot

Latias 10ANNIV

DOEL Deoxys

Gamestop Deoxys - Adamant and Quiet

Regigigas - Naughty


2 of them for the Shiny Movie Shaymin
  #147    
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireApe2135 View Post
I also have concert Chatot, DOEL Deoxys... a bunch of 10ANNIVs
What is the color of the OT on chatot and what 10ANNIV's do you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP-Jacob View Post
Lugia is Brave, Regigigas' date is June 21, 2008. The Movie Darkrai is Bold.
What is regi's stats?
Quote:
Originally Posted by n64benowitz177 View Post
two things is the movie shaymin july 19 non shiny for trade and if it is will tru manaphy and a timid gamestop deoxys which i have to check the date but i can't right now be good payment for it (both ut)
no thanks
  #148    
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Jake♫
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2008
Stats go from Hp to Attack to Defense to Sp Attk to Sp Def to Speed

332 377 228 162 247 208
  #149    
Old July 19th, 2008, 09:26 AM
FireApe2135
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Color of the OT on Chatot is: red

and

Here is what i got:
Quote:

Umm here is what I will trade

Dogs 10ANIV

Concert Chatot

Latias 10ANNIV

DOEL Deoxys

Gamestop Deoxys - Adamant and Quiet

Regigigas - Naughty


2 of them for the Shiny Movie Shaymin
  #150    
Old July 19th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Ginji
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP-Jacob View Post
Stats go from Hp to Attack to Defense to Sp Attk to Sp Def to Speed

332 377 228 162 247 208
Can you offer something other than movie darkrai?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.