• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Well, no shiny charmanders out of that box =( guess I better breed some more..... well maybe later....today my swarm is swinub, it's has swarmed for me before but I never bothered to go get one considering I never really thought it was a very cute or appealing Pokemon and the swarm route happens to be that dreaded snowy route 217....then the other day I watch an episode of pokemon on my computer with swinub in it and they were actually pretty cute in the anime....anyways point of this story I'm going to go brave the snow and atempt to chain for a shiny swinub today

EDIT: Well that was hopeless, I got the chain to 6 which isn't bad considering I wandered around the area of grass hoping to stumble upon a wiggling patch...I doubt I would have seen a shiny patch if I made it that far at all! so anyways I'll just catch one and add it to my list of shinies I hope to get by breeding.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'm..... I'm not doing anything in particular, actually. I'm determined that Gligar will be my 30th shiny, and since it'll take a long time, I'm going to try and get some stuff squared away, like battles and stuff.

While I wait I've been challenging the Battle Tower to accumilate points to get stuff that I can't import from 3rd Gen., and trying out some of my Pokemon.

I'm stuck on my Bronzong though, and I can't do without my Staraptor anymore. It's just too awesome, and it goes hand-in-hand with the aforementioned.

I did try out Weavile, and found out a few times a lot of things would've been an OHKO if it had a Choice Band, which I plan on importing. I thought I already did, but alas, I have not.

I plan on using Weavile with my Mismagius for a similar combo like the above, I'll just have to watch out for physical hits until I try to get a Dusknoir.

Or just use my Bronzong. I love that thing.
Still having a hard time deciding what to train, but I'd hate to be waiting on someone and being right in the middle of training. Either way, the next will probably be Snover, whom I got before Sneasel, to fill that gap in my fighters box.

It just looks weird with a hole there and I don't like it. ._.

HAY GUYZ

GOOD LUCK

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
So today my swarm was spoink! so I decided to chain it and at only 31 there was a shiny patch....I continued to chain in hopes of getting another shiny but at 40 nothing showed up for awhile so since I already had a shiny I figured why not see how big I can actually get my chain. I got 48 before my chain broke with only the one shiny but it's okay, it's a male with a quiet nature so I'm pretty happy with it....I named him Wiggles ^_^

I decided to name some of my other shinies today too,
my female electrike - Ryoko
female skitty - Ryo-oki
female snubbull - Bubbles
male electrode - Sonic

Years
Wow you really want Uxie. Hopefully you get it before 10,000

Yeah, thanks for the indirect good luck (the hopefully thing :)) I'm about at 9, 600 now. Does anyone know if I can transfer a Manaphy from Shadows of Almia, then soft reset in front of the green guy to get it shiny? How bout Darkrai?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Your love is just like Bad Medicine
Bad Medicine is what I need
Shake it up, just like Bad Medicine,
There ain't no doctor that can cure my disease

I don't think I'll be able to get any new shinies for a while..

I ain't doing so hot right now. The medicine (prednisone) I got for my allergic reaction to whatever, the first day it was miraculous.
Then like the evening sun, it faded away. No more results like that.
For the most part of the evening my hands were burning off from the hives on my fingers, in between them, ugh. The medicine also has these bad side effects, and the ones I'm gonna mention are the ones I've had: Heartburn, dizziness, upset stomach, increased heart rate.
I'm having to turn in early because I just can't take it anymore, I want sleep.

And I can't figure out what's causing this. It's driving me nuts. I still have a few days left, but we're going back to the doctor Monday to try and derive something out.

Meanwhile I'll just piddle and sleep and hope I don't throw up hot acid and hope I don't have a heart attack and try to keep from scratching the blood out of me.
I trained my Snover last night before I went to sleep; I can't believe I actually did it. So I level it up here and there...

Take it easy everyone, I hope I get over this crap soon.

Here's a picture of my right hand from earlier. It fails to capture the redness. My mom said it looked like I had been burnt or something.

There ain't no doctor that can cure my disease

OH YEAH OBAMASNOW

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Ouch DDD, those look painful. Have you been camping/out of house/in or around unfamiliar plants? Stay well-rested and get back soon :) Try putting something cold (ice) on them for 20 minutes and play some Pokemon until it begins to hurt again :D

Update: Trying to get through Pokemon Pearl. Nothing exciting. Just got to Hearthome (sp?) in 7 hours. Is that too slow?

Party:
Prinplup-37 (not evolving till full moveset possible)
Chatot- 24
Geodude-5 (hm slave)
Budew- 12 (hm slave)
Psyduck- (amulet coin)
Egg from Hiker (what Pokemon is it btw?)

As you can see, my team is based around Prinplup. :)

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Ouch DDD, those look painful. Have you been camping/out of house/in or around unfamiliar plants? Stay well-rested and get back soon :) Try putting something cold (ice) on them for 20 minutes and play some Pokemon until it begins to hurt again :D

Update: Trying to get through Pokemon Pearl. Nothing exciting. Just got to Hearthome (sp?) in 7 hours. Is that too slow?

Party:
Prinplup-37 (not evolving till full moveset possible)
Chatot- 24
Geodude-5 (hm slave)
Budew- 12 (hm slave)
Psyduck- (amulet coin)
Egg from Hiker (what Pokemon is it btw?)

As you can see, my team is based around Prinplup. :)

Its a Happiny. I dont think i spell it right. Its Blissy first form

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
My holiday tomorrow. I have 4 hours of travelling. So I will be shiny hunting for most of it. I want to get shiny geodude while I'm away. Once I get that I will go after another but haven't decided what yet.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
DDD, is that your shiny Snover? When did you get one?

Yep.

The coverage on my Dad's laptop's satellite card must have gotten upgraded.... This thing is absolutely on fire, it's so fast. Went from like.. it could only get up to 160 KBPS (only on good days or uploading videos, like a fish jumping up and hitting the water now and then), but now we're getting up to like 470 KBPS....

ANYWAY

Hey guys don't have all the fun without me....

Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg,
The Batmobile lost a wheel and Shiny Snover saved the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~~!

snover_0001.jpg

Just ripped it from the video.

Said video can be watched here

It's Brave natured but I don't care, plenty more are on the way... IF I can see the shiny grass. It's very dull and looks like the Rare grass, thankfully I've seen it enough to know the time frames of them all to tell'm apart.

Good luck everyone!
(And don't worry about what RNG (Random Number Generator) means unless you really want to get into it.... Just ask someone else cuz I don't have time to explain it lol! It's just the thing that makes Pokemon I think)

Back on like page 612.
It's.... just ok. I'll have to play my cards carefully if I wish to use OBAMA. o.o

Its a Happiny. I dont think i spell it right. Its Blissy first form
You spelled it right, and you are correct, it's Happiny.
Good luck on your own OBAMA. :D

Thank you sir. Believe it or not, I woke up without any, and so far, nothing has come up today that I know of. I'm getting a little itchy right now but I think it's just me, I'm generally an itchy person lol.
Me and my family have tried to come up with all sorts of things of why it happened and what caused it. I just hope it's almost over with.

I'll put some "ice" on it, I plan on training Jynx next.

Obamasnow was a pain in the rear to train.
Not that it's a bad Pokemon (Swords Dance+ Ice Shard = KOs, anybody?), but it's just the Pokemon you have to train with to get a lot of experience points. I like using the Gyaras, but it was a dangerous game and I'd have to kill them like a lot of the Pokemon, with Wood Hammer. It gave me flashbacks to my awesome Staraptor and it's Brave Bird, which is essentially what this is only grass type. (The visuals and sound of the move rock lol, reminds me of Wood Man and the first miniboss in Sonic & Knuckles).
Finally I got to Lv. 60 and let it rest.

I can't really try it out yet though. I need that final (or so) piece of the puzzle, which is Jynx, in order to use them effectively. Then I'll start another Battle Tower run to test them out. I just beat the Tower Tycoon again, and then on the 3rd battle, this girl got the upperhand on me right at the beginning of the battle. Her Charizard must've been Specs/Scarf'd cuz it kept using Flamethrower. I should've used Brave Bird but I wasn't sure if it would've KO'd it (and it would have) so I used Return instead, and then it went straight downhill from there until we were both on the final Pokemon and I got crit hitted.

Fire?

DO NOT WANT

Good luck everyone!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
yeah!yeah!yeah i'm so happy i've got my shiny giratina yay yay yay 7394 SRs i'll post details tmoro my dad's on the verge of turning of the computer lol l8r thanks SRkid for the gd luk it seem to work like 100 resets after i read that post the other da

.hack

skunkape
Years
How would you SR for Riolu? I'm interested...
Save before taking the egg, then hatch it? Doesn't it take a while to hatch it for just one SR? Regardless, I'd love to have a shiny Riolu too. Lucario's one of my favorite 4th Gen Pokemon and is the Pokemon I use to chain with. It by far outclassed every other in-game team member except maybe Garchomp (yeah I had a Garchomp on my in-game team lol). I used Lucario a lot more though. It's so awesome.

I Saved And Then Just 12 Steps After It Hatched Ive Been SRing From There :)

So Far : 2200 SR's For Riolu
&
So Far : 4500 SR's For Squirtle(Dam Squirtle! Be Shiny!!!!)

Back