< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks FireRed Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old July 22nd, 2008 (5:41 PM). Edited July 22nd, 2008 by DietCokeSeeker.
DietCokeSeeker's Avatar
DietCokeSeeker DietCokeSeeker is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 39
I've hit a bug of sorts or me lacking perseption missed it: In the first city (it has the third gym) I can't seem to get through the gaurds. I talked to Pryce, but he isn't much help. Nevermind, it was just a temporary glitch.

Also, I like it so far. Mareep seems to be popular for an electric starter choice. The graphical style of the main character is cool, but his cap looks awkward because of the way it is positioned.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #52    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (12:58 AM).
[HoN] Jereziah's Avatar
[HoN] Jereziah [HoN] Jereziah is offline
Till DEATH do us part!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Destiny Island
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 651
Wow!
An Alpha alredy!?
So quick man!
Awesome
[simple-spoil="League of Legends"]If you wanna play LoL click:
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bf10adbb6c1a[/simple-spoil]

Play this game, if you like DotA.

Reply With Quote
  #53    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (1:04 AM).
Christos's Avatar
Christos Christos is online now
ModeratorBSCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 5,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by patc15 View Post
where does the alpha stop at? three gyms?
Yes, it's three gyms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex_14 View Post
Oh, your are back, congratulations for your return.
I know that resemble machine relay the same thing with several of PokeCommunity or something like that, but you need to work hard the graphic, mainly, and I am not referring to the ministry, which are great.
But to what all the tiles.
And is the first thing we set ourselves ...
Well, at least I xD

In Scripting have a good level, I admit, I played the old Liquid Ocean, and fascinated me.
Good lucky friend ^ ^!
I don't really want to put many new graphics, I'm keeping the Fire Red style, and the only good FR styled tiles I could find are some buildings.
But there will be graphical changes for the different environments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DietCokeSeeker View Post
I've hit a bug of sorts or me lacking perseption missed it: In the first city (it has the third gym) I can't seem to get through the gaurds. I talked to Pryce, but he isn't much help. Nevermind, it was just a temporary glitch.

Also, I like it so far. Mareep seems to be popular for an electric starter choice. The graphical style of the main character is cool, but his cap looks awkward because of the way it is positioned.
This happened to a few people, I think there's something with the ROM I used to make the patch, but since it's just temporary, I won't have to make another patch with another Fire Red ROM.

It's good that there weren't any bugs found so far, I'll continue with the progress now, I'll update when I have a few things done.
Reply With Quote
  #54    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (1:07 AM).
Osher99's Avatar
Osher99 Osher99 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender:
Posts: 195
Umm The Alpha Done After The 3th GYM? (Fire GYM)?
I Got Rock Smash (HM06) But I Cant Use It's Says Cant Use Untill Bade Will Be Obtained..
Reply With Quote
  #55    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (1:17 AM).
Christos's Avatar
Christos Christos is online now
ModeratorBSCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 5,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osher99 View Post
Umm The Alpha Done After The 3th GYM? (Fire GYM)?
I Got Rock Smash (HM06) But I Cant Use It's Says Cant Use Untill Bade Will Be Obtained..
You can't use it because the alpha ends there.
Reply With Quote
  #56    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (1:18 AM).
tImE's Avatar
tImE tImE is offline
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere in Scandinavia...
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 688
Hey Christos,
Where do you go after You beat the first gym?
I've got Cut,
but hey xD I need the second badge first,
what am i to do?

//44tim44
Reply With Quote
  #57    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (1:21 AM).
Osher99's Avatar
Osher99 Osher99 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender:
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44tim44 View Post
Hey Christos,
Where do you go after You beat the first gym?
I've got Cut,
but hey xD I need the second badge first,
what am i to do?

//44tim44
Got To The Village ( Befor The Cave) And Go Down There Is a Tree Will Be Cut Down..
Reply With Quote
  #58    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (1:21 AM).
Christos's Avatar
Christos Christos is online now
ModeratorBSCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 5,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44tim44 View Post
Hey Christos,
Where do you go after You beat the first gym?
I've got Cut,
but hey xD I need the second badge first,
what am i to do?

//44tim44
You don't need the second badge to use Cut, and please, don't post how to get Cut, I made it difficult to find for a reason.
Reply With Quote
  #59    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (1:26 AM).
tImE's Avatar
tImE tImE is offline
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere in Scandinavia...
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos View Post
You don't need the second badge to use Cut, and please, don't post how to get Cut, I made it difficult to find for a reason.
Oh, Ok sorry xD
And thanks ^^

//44tim44


EDIT: Oh and I found a glitch too:
Attached Images
File Type: png Fire_Red_USA.png‎ (8.7 KB, 111 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Reply With Quote
  #60    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (2:31 AM).
Christos's Avatar
Christos Christos is online now
ModeratorBSCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 5,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44tim44 View Post
Oh, Ok sorry xD
And thanks

//44tim44


EDIT: Oh and I found a glitch too:
Okay, thanks, it's been fixed, there was a wrong movement in one of the two triggers of the event.
Reply With Quote
  #61    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (3:08 AM).
Ninja Caterpie's Avatar
Ninja Caterpie Ninja Caterpie is offline
Sitting by the back window
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Best City OCE
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 5,988
Wow, an alpha? Awesome!
I'm gonna play it right now, Christos, you're fast!
Brony represent.
Reply With Quote
  #62    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (5:10 AM).
piers590's Avatar
piers590 piers590 is offline
PokeManiac/Expert,GreatBreeder
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: queens, new york
Age: 23
Gender:
Posts: 14
Send a message via AIM to piers590 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to piers590 Send a message via Yahoo to piers590
wow this game is so n really amazing ive got 3rd badge....n i cant use rock smash, which mans its the end of alpha :-( but ive read earlier posts so i no y now....... i ttly support this game.....but there r no banners :-(



Reply With Quote
  #63    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (7:27 AM). Edited July 23rd, 2008 by Ryousha.
Ryousha's Avatar
Ryousha Ryousha is offline
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Age: 20
Nature: Naive
Posts: 957
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
Christos, A glitch is when you talk to get pikachu then try to go horizon falls, then try to talk to Pryce

all he says is Im sorry if I can't find your DAD.

I'm like. WTF JUST HAPPENED?


I should be an alpha tester,(I got a new clean rom, and It still happens.)

I'm probably the only person that found 8 bugs in a day xD.

It fixed, you have to get Mareep, then go to pryce house,

DO NOT GO to try in Horizion, it causes a giant glitch.

EDIT:
Also the guy in Syrnic town, in that route above, he teaches u pokemon, if u click no the game freezes for around 10 seconds.

EDIT:
btw, the zelda shop, make the premier ball, reapepar after u leave and reenter, so it's there again =).

EDIT:
The Youngster in the cave is overpowered, my mareep is only level 7, and they have 2 rattata and a a level 7 zubat

EDIT:
The Insides of a one house with the poliwhirl, has a different music.

EDIT AGAIN:
The Inn takes 400 instead of 200.

EDIT:

Small Tile Error

EDIT LAST:
Lower the first gym leader, he's too strong, Im level 16, he's way TOO Powerful.

EDIT LAST:
the First Gym Leader, after u beat him has alot of weird words like A E S soemhting like that.
Reply With Quote
  #64    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (8:18 AM).
ExMaikel's Avatar
ExMaikel ExMaikel is offline
:)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Israel
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 60
hey, write in spoiler or pm me how to get CUT, i looked everywhere, i can't found it Oo"
Reply With Quote
  #65    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (8:29 AM). Edited July 23rd, 2008 by Ryousha.
Ryousha's Avatar
Ryousha Ryousha is offline
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Age: 20
Nature: Naive
Posts: 957
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
CUT.

Is in Senora Town,

[Location Removed. Do Not Do This Again]
Reply With Quote
  #66    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (8:38 AM).
EarthsVisitor EarthsVisitor is offline
Jolly Good
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Jersey
Gender:
Nature: Calm
Posts: 385
Send a message via AIM to EarthsVisitor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryousha View Post
CUT.

Is in -EDITED-,

GET-EDIT-. talk to the -EDIT-, and you go in a -EDIT- and get it.
He said not to tell where it was. ;]
I suggest you edit your post.

As for the Alpha. I'll play it soon. It will be the first hack I play on my own accord. Excited? Yes you are!

Reply With Quote
  #67    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (8:47 AM).
Ryousha's Avatar
Ryousha Ryousha is offline
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Age: 20
Nature: Naive
Posts: 957
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthsVisitor View Post
He said not to tell where it was. ;]
I suggest you edit your post.

As for the Alpha. I'll play it soon. It will be the first hack I play on my own accord. Excited? Yes you are!
Crap! my bad.

Well, I won't spoil anymore :\

btw, Should I make a walkthrough? =\?
Reply With Quote
  #68    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (12:39 PM). Edited July 23rd, 2008 by Christos.
Christos's Avatar
Christos Christos is online now
ModeratorBSCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 5,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthsVisitor View Post
He said not to tell where it was. ;]
I suggest you edit your post.

As for the Alpha. I'll play it soon. It will be the first hack I play on my own accord. Excited? Yes you are!
I'll be more excited if you actually play it~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryousha View Post
Christos, A glitch is when you talk to get pikachu then try to go horizon falls, then try to talk to Pryce

all he says is Im sorry if I can't find your DAD.

I'm like. WTF JUST HAPPENED?


I should be an alpha tester,(I got a new clean rom, and It still happens.)

I'm probably the only person that found 8 bugs in a day xD.

It fixed, you have to get Mareep, then go to pryce house,

DO NOT GO to try in Horizion, it causes a giant glitch.

EDIT:
Also the guy in Syrnic town, in that route above, he teaches u pokemon, if u click no the game freezes for around 10 seconds.

EDIT:
btw, the zelda shop, make the premier ball, reapepar after u leave and reenter, so it's there again =).

EDIT:
The Youngster in the cave is overpowered, my mareep is only level 7, and they have 2 rattata and a a level 7 zubat

EDIT:
The Insides of a one house with the poliwhirl, has a different music.

EDIT AGAIN:
The Inn takes 400 instead of 200.

EDIT:

Small Tile Error

EDIT LAST:
Lower the first gym leader, he's too strong, Im level 16, he's way TOO Powerful.

EDIT LAST:
the First Gym Leader, after u beat him has alot of weird words like A E S soemhting like that.
It seems most of the things you're reporting don't happen to me, it seems I was using a different Fire Red ROM.
The gym leader has strong pokémon so you can actually train before challenging him. And I don't think a walkthrough is needed, the game doesn't really go far.

I uploaded a patch with the proper Fire Red ROM, now I'll start working on Alpha 1.2, it'll be just to see how the sidequest feature is going to be, there will be two small sidequests added.
Reply With Quote
  #69    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (2:02 PM).
BlackRainbow*'s Avatar
BlackRainbow* BlackRainbow* is offline
Pokemon Coralo Version ?
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Yiushu
Gender:
Nature: Bold
Posts: 518
Well lol Ryousha those glitches dosen't happen to me. are you sure that you're using clean fire red rom?

Woah Christos cant wait for Alpha 1.2. I wonder how those side quests will work.
Pokemon Coralo Version...New Pokemon Petal.
Shyrika Region
Reply With Quote
  #70    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (3:57 PM). Edited July 23rd, 2008 by Ryousha.
Ryousha's Avatar
Ryousha Ryousha is offline
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere
Age: 20
Nature: Naive
Posts: 957
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRainbow* View Post
Well lol Ryousha those glitches dosen't happen to me. are you sure that you're using clean fire red rom?

Woah Christos cant wait for Alpha 1.2. I wonder how those side quests will work.
lol, it was his rom, but all u guys care about is gampleay, I focus on glitches.


@Christos

It's not my fault, im an awful "bug finder", even though Im not even an alpha tester, I can still find bugs, and post images, because Nobody really cares about bugs, they just want to play.
Reply With Quote
  #71    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (8:06 PM).
DietCokeSeeker's Avatar
DietCokeSeeker DietCokeSeeker is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 39
I found a biggin'. The game freezes when you read the sign outside the second gym.
Reply With Quote
  #72    
Old July 23rd, 2008 (11:55 PM).
.hack's Avatar
.hack .hack is offline
.
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 546
Im In The First Gym Where Is You Dad I Must Of Scaled The Whole Lab!

Gpx:

Reply With Quote
  #73    
Old July 24th, 2008 (1:06 AM).
[HoN] Jereziah's Avatar
[HoN] Jereziah [HoN] Jereziah is offline
Till DEATH do us part!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Destiny Island
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 651
Hey Christos!
The enemy trainers are strong...I have lvl7 mareep and my enemies are 3 rattatalvl6
[simple-spoil="League of Legends"]If you wanna play LoL click:
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bf10adbb6c1a[/simple-spoil]

Play this game, if you like DotA.

Reply With Quote
  #74    
Old July 24th, 2008 (1:14 AM).
Christos's Avatar
Christos Christos is online now
ModeratorBSCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 5,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by DietCokeSeeker View Post
I found a biggin'. The game freezes when you read the sign outside the second gym.
Okay, thanks, it's just a minor problem, it's been fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cove_2007 View Post
Im In The First Gym Where Is You Dad I Must Of Scaled The Whole Lab!
You don't find your dad in the alpha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmg123 View Post
Hey Christos!
The enemy trainers are strong...I have lvl7 mareep and my enemies are 3 rattatalvl6
You're supposed to train harder, if you're having problems in the first cave, then you'll find the gym leader much harder.
Reply With Quote
  #75    
Old July 24th, 2008 (1:20 AM).
[HoN] Jereziah's Avatar
[HoN] Jereziah [HoN] Jereziah is offline
Till DEATH do us part!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Destiny Island
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 651
Oh!
Ok Thanks fr that!
BTW Cool Hack
[simple-spoil="League of Legends"]If you wanna play LoL click:
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bf10adbb6c1a[/simple-spoil]

Play this game, if you like DotA.

Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top