• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

final fantasy tactics advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayy!

I have FFTA, and I love it. I was a little skeptical at first, because I hadn't played a game with a grid before, but once I got into it, I really liked it. I 've beaten 50 missions so far, but I haven't played for a few days. I didn't get it on the day it came out, or I'd be much further than where I am now.

Do you have the game, or are you just asking people for their opinion? If you do, whats your favourite species? Mine is probably Moogles...'cause they're so **** cute! Also, they're pretty powerful if you train them right! If you want to talk more about FFTA, e-mail me! [email protected] ;)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It was a Playstation one game Dakota, and I've played it and FFT:A more hours than you have posts. @_@;

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
Fianl Fantasy Tactics PS1

Tactics for the GBA isn't all that great. The one for the Playstation has a better storyline than the GBA Version. Long Live the Zodiac Brave Story!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I think it is just as good, merely different. They fixed a lot of broken things in FFT:A. It's all opinion though.

Chaskis Sato

Years
Kairi said:
I think it is just as good, merely different. They fixed a lot of broken things in FFT:A. It's all opinion though.

Maybe your right, everyone has their own opinions, I guess nothing will change my mind, FF Tactics for the PS1 I think is better.

I have only played a little bit of the one for the GBA. Is the story line good Because from what I have read and seen it only looks ok.

John Denver

Banned
Years
I would get Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (man that's an annoying name) if my gba weren't broke, but alas...

Actually I'd prolly get advance wars instead...course Chaskis here is a Final Fantasy FREAK so nothin'll deter his mind...har har

BOO ya!

Chaskis Sato

Years
Dakota said:
Actually I'd prolly get advance wars instead...course Chaskis here is a Final Fantasy FREAK so nothin'll deter his mind...har har
Even though I am a "FF Freak" this thread is about FF Tactics not Advanced Wars 1 or 2. First of all Dakota, I have Tactics for the PS1 so if want to play it, come get it after I beat it. Compare a quality RPG to some strategy game. See what you like better after you beat both titles.

And next time don't fry your GBA, by putting a D battery into your GBA, and thinking it would work...

Seriously though, I should lighten up and actually play the GBA version of Tactics all the way before I judge it... so sorry.

John Denver

Banned
Years
*coughs violently while hinting at something*

A-Wars is kind of like an rpg, but of course, it's no where near simoilar to Final Fantasy Tactics..

Sato, your very mad that game on PS1 cause your main character died, what a drag..

BOO HAHAHA!!

Chaskis Sato

Years
Advanced Wars is NOT and RPG cause you don't get stronger for your efforts. Tactics is like a strategy game and an RPG game cause if you don't think the enemy can just whipe you out...and quickly might I add.

And my 2nd strongest character died and I mistakenly saved it without knowing that...so I sold it...then I re-bought it 3 days ago. The game is awsome its just you have to pay attention and not save your game unless you know all your characters are still alive.

John Denver

Banned
Years
You sold your game just cause it was to HARD??

That's not the ChaskisSato I know...who are you!??!

*whips out shotgun*

Well anyway, once I buy my GBA, the number one game on my list'l be...well...Super Mario Advance 4....and THEN Final Fantasy Tactics....yep

BOO ya!

Chaskis Sato

Years
Dakota you are such a hypacrit or how ever you spell it.

I sold it because my second best character died and turned into a crystal I saved not knowing that which means I won the battle. I was NOT hard although it might be for you cause your not used to RPG's getting harder the longer you play it and the higher level you get to.

And I thought you were going to get Advanced Wars 2...

John Denver

Banned
Years
I'm more of a Fantasy Adventure kinda guy...I love games of reflex...And I just heard somethjing about AW2 that is now hating me for wanting to get it :P

Wish list

Super Mario Advance 4
FF Tactics
Zelda 4 swords...

BOO ya!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's a shame that most of the special units are limited only to their job's abilities, and can't have some of the best ones for their race. Makes all but two of the extra characters pretty poor choices.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
What, so secret characters like Ezel, Cid and Babus can only have their fixed, unique abilities?

That sucks. I was gonna whack some Sage magic on Babus when I got him. And I bet the two characters that you can develop are Ritz and her elf buddy, eh? Boring.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I recently got this game, and it's very fun.Hope they make more for the GBA, or one for GCN, though it's unlikely

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 12, 2004
yah i agree that FFT has a better story but FFTA has better gameplay i think. speaking of FFTA, check out the link in my sig :chinese:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back