• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Minami Trainer's Guild OOC (PG-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
Years
While I am extremely confused as to how we could be slowing you down when you haven't posted at all, and I'm a tad disappointed that you're withdrawing after Master Electrician and I accepted you after the sign-ups had closed, I respect your decision to withdraw, Narutard. Better luck in your next roleplay.

To txteclipse: Students move in at age ten. There are holidays and such things where children can go back and see their families if they choose, and there's always summer vacation, as it were, but it's much like a boarding school in the aspect that kids move at an early age.

Also, yes, the rule about waiting for three posts still applies. I don't want anyone to get left behind, and until things have calmed down and everyone has had a chance to fully decide whether they want to be in the roleplay or not, I want to give everyone an equal chance to get started.

Phoenix_Mew

Years
It is a possibility of course. But I need to give everyone a fair opportunity to post, and right now, the rule is the only way I can see keeping two or three people from running away with the entire roleplay, even away from Master Electrician and I, who would be extremely upset if something like that were to happen.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
I see...it was my mistake...but, I never actually saw apost saying I was accepted...I guess it was a costly assumption.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
To txteclipse: Students move in at age ten. There are holidays and such things where children can go back and see their families if they choose, and there's always summer vacation, as it were, but it's much like a boarding school in the aspect that kids move at an early age.

Also, yes, the rule about waiting for three posts still applies. I don't want anyone to get left behind, and until things have calmed down and everyone has had a chance to fully decide whether they want to be in the roleplay or not, I want to give everyone an equal chance to get started.

Understood on both fronts. I managed to tweak my post to have Kai move in at ten, so no problems there. And I understand where you're coming from with the three posts thing. Now that I think about it, it's really more my lack of patience that would have me post faster. I was initially worried that things might happen that I wouldn't be able to have Kai react to, but all I'd have to do is write more to fill in the blanks between posts. Which is fairly obvious...so that was a bit of unfounded anxiety on my part.

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
Sorry if this is sort of late notice, but I will be leaving tomorrow night (or thereabouts) for exactly a week, during which time I probably won't have access to the internet. Since we've just started and not much is going on in the roleplay right now, I don't think it's necessary for anyone to control my character - we'll just say that he is going to his classes as normal and kind of avoiding or keeping out of the way of everyone else.

And if something extremely drastic happens while I'm gone - well, I'll find a way to write him back in regardless. Does that sound okay?

Phoenix_Mew

Years
Don't worry about it, Narutard. It's not that big of a deal.

txteclipse: No worries on your end either, m'kay? I'm glad you can understand where I'm coming from with the three posts rule.

Spearow: Don't worry about leaving, m'kay? Master Electrician and I have some things planned, and the first major even may happen while you're away, but either he or I will make sure to PM you with all the details so you can catch up as quickly and painlessly as possible after your return. Hope you have fun on your trip!

Oh, and just as another note: I should have made this clear before!! :D

Pokemon aren't often seen in the wild. Due to how people bond with their Pokemon as opposed to capturing them, all the Pokemon that humans bond with are actually bred in special facilities overwatched by the government. While Pokemon seen in the wild are becoming an increasing rarity, no one is over worried about it. The Pokemon are just keeping to themselves, like the people who don't bond.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
PHP:
Don't worry about it, Narutard. It's not that big of a deal.

Does this mean that I can still RP? If yes...then I'll start right away!

Phoenix_Mew

Years
As Master Electrician said, children join the Guild at age ten. And whatever typos you made should be fixed, and then you're good to go.

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
Spearow: Don't worry about leaving, m'kay? Master Electrician and I have some things planned, and the first major even may happen while you're away, but either he or I will make sure to PM you with all the details so you can catch up as quickly and painlessly as possible after your return. Hope you have fun on your trip!

Okay, that's cool then. And thanks! :)

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
I will be gone August 20th - August 25th and I won't have ANY computer access. Just wanted to give the heads up. My character can be controlled, but I'd prefer it if someone who would actually do a good job with him be the "Puppet Master" so to speak. =]

Phoenix_Mew

Years
Can anyone see Master Electrician's latest post? Because I cannot see it, but I know it's posted, as it's in his profile under "find all posts by."

I cannot seeeeeeeeeeeee itttttt!

*cries*

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
I can't see it either, though it's marked there. It has happened to me a few times before, it is usually solved when someone else posts or if he double posts. I think that did the trick with me, at least. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back