The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Midnight_Dragon249
AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros

Well, I'm not sure if this is spamming, or no, but, does anyone happen to be making an RP currently? All of the ones right now have already been started. I have one in mind, but i don't have access to a scanner or tablet right now, and the RP is based on my world called "Aedrys". I have a map and everything, but it would be confusing RPing in a place that you don't know what looks like, no? And it's so hard drawing with a touch-pad. (the "mouse" of a laptop.") And if someone didn't mind having no map (and I am not usuing my "amazing" spriting skills to make a map-that's torture!!) then the discription is~

*([THIS IS MY FIRST RP PLOT])*You and your fellow Slayers (as in Aedrys, that's what monster-killing travelers are called, and there are only 6 to a party/team) start out in Reito, a small village near Reitio Forest (REAL creative there, huh?). You all guard the village from monsters that attack it. But don't think you are all gods that can kill anything. You're all the villiage has for a defense. (Plus in a D&D-type game I made, Reitio Forest is the lvl1 dungeon. All lvl 1-3 monsters. And if you get half a lvl up for each dungeon you clear, that's preeety weak monsters.) Monsters in Aedrys are beings created out pure, elemental energy that has taken a physical form. There are items called Cyrun Gems, that are also created of elemental energy. These, however can maintain and store the monsters' power and form, as long as the gem and monster are of the same element. (Sorta like a Pokeball) These gems are very rare, but can hold up to 3 different monster's "data". One day, you 6 are called to Revaldor, the capital of Aedrys, by Veralius, the king. Everyone in Aedrys would know what the king calling a Slayer team means. You are to begin a journey, from the port of Eeshi, on the west coast, to Revaldor, on the east coast by means of taking The Great Road. On your journey, you have to complete whatever tasks are given you by the village/town/city's leader/mayor/head cheescake/whatever. The king only issues these quests when there is trouble from every town, so don't expect a break until your job there is done. Upon ariving in Revaldor, you will be given the title ,"Royal Slayers", and then, we can either end the RP, or we could go on with it, and fight very challenging things and whatnot. Or we could go back to Reito. I dunno. Rawr.

And, if anyone actually reads this and finds it intersting, then here we have a signup sheet.

Name-Character's name
Gender-Dude or Dude-ett?
Race-Options in a min.
Personality-Err, you should know this.
Description-Make it race specific, but you can add your chara's personal touches.
Class-Just wait a sec, 'kay?
Element/Cyrun Gem-Wait s'more.
Monster Discription-Just wait, people!!
RP Sample-I can't let just anyone into this epic little kwest, can I? =P

Races~
Humua-Human. That's about it.
Kuria-Full blood elf. They're tall, slender, and not harsh on the eyes.
KuKuria-Humua with longer, pointy ears, so half-elf, basically.
Lieroso-Animal people, y'know, human with animal attributes? Can't be fantasy creature. And, if you like made-up history, the Lieroso were a result of a tribe of humua who made a pact with with the great beasts, the supposed creators of Aedrys. So, upon birth, Lieroso are born with a few animal characteristics, but develop more animal features, such as odd ears, a tail, fangs, so on and so forth. Lieroso are considered as "young adults" when they stop changing, which is about 13-15 years old. And, the chosen animal MUST be REAL. As normal animals (like on Earth) exist on Aedrys, and are called animals. Then there are creatures. Then monsters. Enough of that.
Veinn-Dragon-Humans. Because I love dragons. And veinn cannot fly. They can hover and glide, but cannot freely fly. Their faces are more human than dragon, and their skin can be whatever color you want. Their wings are generally small, and they have tails. Their ears are...like a two feathered wing...like...see attachment.If you want a veinn chara, please follow the discription.
Muro-Demonic people, with horns, fangs, a slender tail, claws, ect. And they don't wear shoes. Their claws on their feet would just rip 'em.

So, if you want the most freedom with your chara, choose Humua, or KuKuria.

NOW, classes. And the weapons are just suggestions. Not requirements.

Warrior-Most physically powerful class, in both offense and defense. They tend to wield Great swords, War axes, and Polearms. They generally on the slow side, though. They also have a weaker magical resistance.
Elemental Mage-Focuses on damaging elements, such as fire, darkness, wind, and lightning. Since this is their main aspect, they can call up a hotter fireball, or thicker darkness than a spellblade could. But their armor is weak and they dont have much stamina. Weapons are usually daggers, staves, and wands.
Healing Mage-Not all healing, as their magics include the elements of water, light, earth, ice. Light and water are the only real healing magics, as ice and earth can create magic protection walls, and physical protection walls, respectively. Like elemental mages, their armor is weak, and they have little stamina. Equipment is usually maces, hammers, staves, and wands. They can use a shield, if you wanted to.
Spellblade-Jack-of-all trades. Decent in physical combat, but can also wield weak elemental magics and weak healing magics. They are not as strong warriors, and are not a profficient in magics as elemental mages or healing mages. Meaning, they can't deal, or take as much damage as a warrior, call up a great firestorm, or heal all wounds and illnesses. But they can do a little of each. Weapons are usually daggers, swords, or staves.

Finally, elements/Cyrun Gem

Of the 8 elements, you can choose what element of Cyrun Gem your character has. The elements are~
Fire<=>Ice
Earth<=>Wind
Water<=>Lightning
Light<=>Dark

Again, Gems can hold up to 3 creatures of its element. You start out with one creature (it can be practically anything, as long as it fits the fantasy genre) based on whatever element you chose for your gem. The monsters are called in and out of battle like a Pokemon. You release them to fight, then call them back in. However, you fight alongside them, powering them up, helping beat down the enemy, or healing them whan they are weak. Additional monsters are caught in the RP, again, like pokemon, although you just weaken them, then they either "flee" to a near Cyrun of their element, or they disappear and return to energy. The monsters can have up to 2 special traits or abilities, too.

MAP TYPE THING-~GREAT ROAD~

Eeshi=>Zienfel(an Island)=>Doran=>Seirus=>Reito=>Veirus=>Ryokin=>Tsaiya=>Leis=>Beirus=>Froswind=>Revaldor

Long RP. Oh joy. And, if anyone wants to know, I will either get someone to control monsters, or I will. Gah, my arms...o.O

Last edited by Midnight_Dragon249; October 7th, 2006 at 06:55 AM.
Old October 8th, 2006, 09:45 AM
GodofPH
Submarket Zydrate Dealer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to GodofPH Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GodofPH
I posted this as an RP, but it hasn't gotten any response at all. Can someone tell me what is wrong with it?

Undisclosed Location, Asia

"Colonel Fury, the symbiotes have been secured in the cargo hold."

"Very good, set coordinates for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier."

"Yes sir."

The stern, eye-patched face of Colonel Nicholas Fury disappeared from the communications screen of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Prisoner Transport Helicopter. The pilot picked up his intercom and spoke into it, "All personnel prepare for take-off."

The roar of the helicopter blades firing up soon drowned the sound of seatbelts clicking and the intercom echoing through the interior of the silver helicopter out. The resulting wind from the helicopter bristled the leaves of the dense tropical underbrush surrounding the landing area as the Helicopter lifted off of the ground.

Hours Later.

The pilot's intercom buzzed. He glanced at the on-board map; the helicopter was passing over the shores of New York City. He picked it up and asked, "Yes?"

"Sir, we have a problem. You'd better come take a look,” said the voice on the other end.

The pilot sighed and trudged toward the Cargo Hold. When he opened the door, he was presented with several S.H.I.E.L.D. Soldiers lying on the ground with blood trickling from stab wounds. Standing above them was yet another S.H.I.E.L.D. soldier, wiping blood from a foreign looking dagger. The soldier turned to the pilot and softly said, "The problem is that the Kingpin needs these symbiotes to get loose in New York City, cause chaos, and I've been paid a hefty sum to make that so."

The soldier removed his hat and his skin turned a very pale shade of white. His hair disappeared and his face turned into that of a sly villain. The Pilot murmured, "Chameleon..."

"Yes, now, please excuse me. I must kill you now."

Chameleon jabbed the dagger into the Pilot's chest, and moments later his face morphed into a copy of his victim’s. The disguised Chameleon strolled into the cockpit and said to himself, "I will just have to tell Fury that that the symbiotes got loose, killed the rest of the crew, and had to be dumped into the ocean."

The Chameleon smiled with an evil flare as he pressed the 'Dump Cargo' button. The plane's nose tilted up and turned away from its course as the crates fell into the ocean surrounding New York City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overview:

A large batch of symbiotes* (characters like Venom, Carnage) have been released in New York City and are seeking hosts. You play as human whom bonds with a symbiote. Its up to you what you do with your new symbiote suit, be it heroic, criminal, or whatever. You can decide what kinds of powers your symbiote gives you, and you can decide the appearance of your symbiote costume.*

*Note: You don’t have to make your character resemble Venom, you can have your character’s symbiote give them entirely different powers and still look like a normal human or even some sort of monster if you wish.

Why has Kingpin plotted for these symbiotes to be set loose? Will S.H.I.E.L.D. be able to contain them? Will the symbiotes bring the city to its knees or usher in a new era of super-powered crimefighters?

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiote_%28comics%29

Profiles Need:

Character Name
Personality
Appearance without Symbiote (What your character looks like normally)
Appearance with Symbiote (What they look like with their symbiote costume on)
Symbiotic Powers (Don't get too overboard here)
Character History (Don’t forget to tell how and why your character bonded with their symbiote)
RP Sample (a sample of your RPing work)

Rules:
1) No godmodding
2) RP Samples are REQUIRED
3) Every entry must be more than one paragraph long.
4) OOC Posts must be accompanied with a normal entry to the story
5) No power playing unless authorized by the character's owner.
6) All character entries must be approved by me

I do signature banner requests. PM me if you are interested. (1/2)
Old October 15th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Alana
I still love this world...

Both of the RPs I posted have gone down hill and probably won't be alive much longer. (Poor things.) So I want to write a new one. The only problem is, I have absolutely no ideas. Is there any kind of RP anyone would like to see?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old October 15th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Midnight_Dragon249

Any sort of fantasy or Pokemon RP (Not fantasy AND Pokemon, like those "We have magic but we also have a Pokemon" ones) would interest me. Preferably a Pokemon one, just because.
Old October 15th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
I'd want to see a Fruits Basket RP. There's really only ever been one since I've come to PC, and they're really quite fun.
Old October 15th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Alana

Pokemon is pretty easy because I've written several of those but I need more than that. I've never seen Fruits Basket so I won't be able to make an RP for it. ;

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old October 17th, 2006, 05:26 PM
GodofPH
Submarket Zydrate Dealer

Send a message via AIM to GodofPH Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GodofPH
^ I always like to see a good Superhero RP pop up. Teen Titans, X-Men, Sky High, whatever. Its all good to me. Also, I'd latch onto any RP with large, ferocious reptiles abundant...

Old October 17th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Alana

That I can do. Give me some time. I have an idea forming in my head. I just need to poke it a bit until it becomes clearer. I'll post again when I have some of it typed up. (Edit it this one if there's no reply.)

Edit: Mauahahahaha! I got my brain to work and came up with an idea! I have finished writing it and shall post it soon. It's a bit choppy but I think it's easy to understand so I won't bother going back and prettying it up. (Yes, I am lazy. )

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye

Last edited by Alana; October 17th, 2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2006, 10:12 AM
Kurosaki Ichigo
Flannery's #1 Obsessor

Send a message via AIM to Kurosaki Ichigo Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurosaki Ichigo Send a message via Yahoo to Kurosaki Ichigo
I was thinking of doing a "Tales Of" based RP but i'm but sure if people will find it intresting...

**Flannery is my Goddess, I'm her #1 Obsessor**
Bishies: Matsumoto Rangiku, Shiba Kuukaku, Soi Fong, Hikari(Pearl), Raven
Pairings: Ichigo x Shihouin Yoruichi, Genis X Presea, Aang X Katara, Toph X Sokka, Kratos X Raine
My Trainer Card
Old October 29th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Midnight_Dragon249

I might make a Pokemon RP {and be very picky on who gets in, mind you} ,but my brain's creative juice isn't the right type to make an RP plot. Sure, I can make a decent fic/fanfic {which shall all stay in the dark depths of my computer, mind you} ,character {same}, but no good plot. >< So, any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old November 11th, 2006, 07:45 PM
GodofPH
Submarket Zydrate Dealer

I've been dabbling with an idea of a Pokemon RP based on the Bible's Book of Revelation

As we now know, Mew is the ancestor of all Earth Pokemon. My thought is that after Arseus created Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia to create the Earth, Arseus created Mew to be the ancestor of all Pokemon. Since then, many species of Pokemon have evolved from Mew while the species of Mew itself has become very elusive. Eventually, however, Mew sightings stop flowing in completely. While this is nothing major to some, the trainers more involved with the mystic side of Pokemon become concerned. Then, a pharmeceutical company called Nero Industries (secretly owned by Team Rocket and stocked with the scientists that created Mewtwo) claims to have created a new Formula that can make your Pokemon perform better (secretly, its created from the Mew DNA used to make Mewtwo). The formula becomes very popular because of its fascinating results, and it gets to the point where if you even wish to be able to compete in Pokemon battles at all you must use the Formula to be able to stand a chance. What the Trainers don't know is, the Formula, while making the Pokemon stronger, makes them perfectly suceptible to Giovanni's Mind Control. Giovanni had the scientists use the DNA and formulas to turn himself into the powerful Mewthree (working title). Mewthree has control over any Pokemon that uses the Formula, and eventually he summons the Pokemon to turn on their masters and serve him. All of the Pokemon that used the formula become obdient to Mewthree and enslave their masters. Team Rocket (with their formula enhanced Pokemon) even manage to capture Kyogre, Deoxys, Entei, and Mewtwo and force exposure to the Formula to them. At that point, the humans' only chance of survival are the Expirienced Trainers that didn't use The Formula and the remaining Legends. When that seems like it may not be enough, some of the trainers seek out to try to find the Mews, who are the only remaining hope for changing the tide of the War. When the Mews are found, Giovanni/Mewthree attempts to force the Formula on Mews, but they resist and the ensuing battle between them creates an explosion so large that a mountain range is blown apart into a flattened plane, which the two sides of the War march upon for the Final Battle.

I'll elaborate on the Revelation connections

Jesus- This is represented by the Mews. Notice how I mention they disappear before the RP starts, and their return to change the tide of the War is like the Second Coming of Jesus.

The Antichrist- This is Giovanni/Mewthree. He uses the deception of the true nature of The Formula to take over, just as the Antichrist uses deception and lies to take over the world in Revelation.

The False Prophet- This is Nero Industries. In Revelation, The False Prophet is described as one who makes people worship the Antichrist. In my RP, they 'make people worship the beast' by creating the Formula and giving Giovanni the serum to become Mewthree. Also, using Mew's DNA to make The Formula is sort of like the False Religion that the False Prophet is said to sporead in the end times.

The Mark of The Beast- This is The Formula. In the Bible, it says "no one could buy or sell without the Mark of the Beast." In my RP, I work it into no one even being able to hope to compete in Pokemon battles unless they have The Formula themselves, because the Formula has become so popular with its incredible stat enhances that almost everyone has used it. Also, the Formula's underlying mind-control attibutes are similar to The Mark of The Beast being described as being a mark of loyalty to the Antichrist.

The Four Horseman of the Apacolypse- ( see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Ho...the_Apocalypse) In my RP, the Four Horsemen of the Apacolypse are Mewthree/Giovanni (as the Antichrist is a Horseman in the Bible), Deoxys (representing the Horseman of Pestilence), Entei (representing the Horseman of War), and Mewtwo (representing the Horseman of Death). The three legends mentioned are not willing servants of Mewthree, but rather slaves that Mewthree created by having Team Rocket expose them to The Formula. I plan to have some nifty battle between Mewtwo and Mewthree as the latter trys to force the Formula on the former.

The Behemoth and The Leviathan- I mentioned that Kyogre was one of the captured Legends, and I intend to have Groudon fight him in the final battle of the RP. This parallels the battle between The Behemoth and The Leviathan that is said to happen in the end times.

Mount Megiddo- In Revelation, The Battle of Armageddon (war to end all wars) occurs in a mountain valley created by spiltting apart Mount Medgiddo. Just as a mentioned in the RP description, an explosion from a skirmish between the Mews and Mewthree destroys a mountain and leaves a flattened plane behind that the opposing sides have their final fight on.

BTW, I don't intend on calling him "Mewthree" in the actual RP, it was just an early working title I came up with as I made these notes. Any suggestions on how to organize those notes I have into a plot, or just suggestions in general?

Old November 11th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Midnight_Dragon249

Well, nice plot and all, but you probably need to take out the whole Bible thing. It would be seen as a ... well, you just shouldn't do that if you want people to join. Not every Pokemon Fan is Christian. Trust me on that one.
Old November 12th, 2006, 05:32 PM
GodofPH
Submarket Zydrate Dealer

^ I wasn't planning on mentioning the Bible alot/have it be a part of the plot, I just wanted to use the story of Revelation (I'm a big fan of the End Times propechies) as the basis for a plot for a Pokemon RP. I love symbolism and all, and the introduction of Arseus in the D/P pokemon lists that popped up recently really made me think Pokemon could be very compatible for an adaption of the Biblical Apacolypse.

Old November 19th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Netta
Hikari Ko

Send a message via Yahoo to Netta
Hey everyone, I've always wanted to do a rp called Digimon FDD. I have a good ideah of what I want and what rules and what not, but I'm unsure if it will work. Here's what I've written so far. If anyone can help me with anything, it'd much appriated.

Here are what I have in plan. We are going to do something that I've always dreamed of doing. Everyone has their own created digimons and human characters. What if, you're characters and your made up digimon were alive and real? What if, everything that we've seen on digimon was true? This is where you get to experience everything. From reality thrown upside down and inside out. ((I know it sounds like Digimon Tamers but that's what FDD is all about.)) This is the plan, this happens before the Tamers Season, about 20 years in the future from Daisuke (Davis) and Taichi (Tai)'s group. They are all older and no longer able to do much saving like they did when they were younger. So it's up to you.

What is FDD? FDD is short for Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon. There are many FDD characters out there that don't have any website put up for their created digimon's characters. But this is when real people put themselves into a character (or make up a personality of how they wish they were) and create stories of them with the others. FDD doesn't belong to just one person. I don't know who came up with it first, but there are many people who have FDD sites out there and believe me, they are fun to read and I've always wanted to try a quick FDD rp. Yes I have my own site, but it's still in working process and at least I'll be able to see if I have what it takes.

What do you mean Levels as Child? Child is the the Japanese version of our Rookie Level. Here are the level translations.
Rookie = Child, Champion = Adult, Ultimate = Perfect, and Mega = Ultimate.
I want to go along with the japanese version as I've always believed to stay with the origional rather than go to the modified version.

Digivices: The digivices are already choosen and made with new colors. They are the D-Arcs/D-Powers from the Tamers version which means you can use cards. (pictures will come soon. One color for one person only)

Digivolutions: Digivolving will be somewhat different from the shows. The cards are the keys. (These will be given to you once you have been accepted.) Digivolution is the same from Child to Adult. From Adult to Perfect is slightly different, instead of having Calumon give the crystal activation, you get to use a card that has a crest. (I would like you're crests to be your own creation and design. You cannot use these crests, (Courage, Freindship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, and Light.)

What about the Ultiamte/Mega level? I'm sorry to say that not all of you will be able to reach this level. Just joking. Actually, because this is not really based on the show's rules and based on my rules, I say what the hey, let's do it. You can do one of two ways to reach the Mega/Ultimate level. One way is the warp digivolution like Agumon and Gabumon to WarGreymon, and MetalGarurumon. The term Warp is when a digimon skips a certain level to reach a higher level in faster time. The other way is to have the Perfect/Ultimate level digimon digivolve to the Ultimate/Mega level. Example: Agumon digivolve too Greymon, Greymon digivolve too MetalGreymon, MetalGreymon digivolve too WarGreymon.

What about DNA digivolution and BioMerging? I'm sorry to say DNA is not allowed. BioMerging will only be giving to a few characters. Sorry, I'm the one who will choose the BioMerging for the characters.

Rp Plot

Twelve humans with strange devices saved two worlds from the darkness and evil villans. And because of it, peace reined over both worlds and creatures known as Digimons lived peacefully together in both worlds. In Japan, the spread of digimons living together with humans expands. The Japanese digidestines have been around to ensure the safety. The international DigiDestines however, do not have the advantage as the government thinks of digimons as a threat created by Japan to rule the world. How wrong they were.

Darkness began to settle once again, but this time, it's different from the last digidestines. Past new evils have tried to start with taking over the Digital World first and than the Human World. Now, evil has a new plot. A new way to conquer both worlds. This evil has started in the World of Men. A new Evil has arrised, but for one purpose. To rid the world of the DigiDestines known and to prevent new DigiDestines from being born.

With the rising darkness, the guardians of the Digital World were blind to this and did not activate any powers to release to immediatly choose children to be digidestines. However, one digimon has. This digimon was shadowed and was afraid evil and darkness might try a new way of conquering the world. If it were to happen, the powers would be released and sent to a selected group of children.

Digimon Tamers
Leader:

(only these get to be choosen. Leader will be decided when we have all members.)

Here is Rp Profile.

Human

Name: (What is your character's name? Last name perferred, but not mandatory)

Height: (5'4", 5'5" 1/2?)

Crests: (Courage, Friendship, Responsiblity, ect. You cannot use the first season crests. Sorry.)

Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings ect. Please have at least a three to four lines long personality)

Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? Ect. What are they wearing?)

History: (Give a little histroy of who your character's personality came to be or give us a breif story of what happened to your human partner.)

Digimon

Name: (Agumon, Pacemon)

Pronounciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can, even I have problems with this.)

Level: (I really perfer Child Level)

Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data)

Groups: (Reptile, Dinosuare, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, ect.)

Description: (What your digimon looks like. Please go in details)

Attacks: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam ect.)

Evolutions: (Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, GeoGreymon, ShineGreymon, MirageGreymon, ect.)

Personality: (What is your digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Some people find it challengeing.)

Okay there you have it, please, any advice? Am I overdoing it or do I need to add in more? Please help. You can post it here or email me.

Fire/Dragon Tamer

Zana

Last edited by Netta; November 19th, 2006 at 06:23 PM.
Old November 20th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Midnight_Dragon249

Might need to expand the plot a little, but other than that, I would probably join (seeing as how many of the RPs that I have already joined have flatout died).
Old November 20th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Scarlet Weather
The Game is Afoot!

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Well, nice plot and all, but you probably need to take out the whole Bible thing. It would be seen as a ... well, you just shouldn't do that if you want people to join. Not every Pokemon Fan is Christian. Trust me on that one.
True, but that doesn't mean that he can't use information from the Bible- if I were an evolutionist and I created an rp about the evolutionary future, would anyone object to that?

x x x x

Old November 20th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Netta
Hikari Ko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Dragon249 View Post
Might need to expand the plot a little, but other than that, I would probably join (seeing as how many of the RPs that I have already joined have flatout died).
Were you talking about mine? Well if that's the deal I don't know how else to expand the plot. I don't want to give away who the evil being is. Everyone knows who the twelve kids are right? Taich and Daisuke's group. And I can't reveil who sent the choosen childrens because I want it to be reveiled later. Maybe someone can give me something else to add in? I really don't have any other plans than what I wrote down and I though I had a decent plot, but I still don't see how I can expand it than it already is.

Any help?

Wait! I've got it. How about expanding it in real life? It's perfect. *jumps up and down* Hey me. Okay, this is what I have, Let me know what you all think.

You just woke up from sleeping and decided to work on your created digimon and it's human partner. (use your imagination.) You hear on the news of unknown phenomonone going on and yet you don't pay much mind to it. You image and wish that your created digimon was real and that you would become a great trainer. . . Than you switch your mind to find you want to tame your partner because Trainers are for pokemon. So you call yourself a tamer. Little did you know, a colored strange device appears out of nowhere. (weather from your computer or a beam from the sky? Use you're imagination) and you are shocked to find the Digivice known as a D-Arc is hovering above you and you take it. Instantly many windows pop up around you with many different digimons wanting you to tame them, but than you noticed something. You're created digimon stepping foreward. You are shocked and surprised and maybe even afraid at first, but than you realize that you are great for something more and even though you are afraid, you accept your long life dream and right now, you two have no ideah why you are together, but than again, all you find is digimons appearing to fight you.

How's that? Is that going over board????

Fire/Dragon Tamer

Zana

Last edited by Netta; November 20th, 2006 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Figured it out I think
Old November 20th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Midnight_Dragon249

Added on, that's better, but you might want to take out the Pokemon reference. And might want to use spellcheck. (Copy+Paste into Word, WordPerfect, and run spellcheck. You have a few errors, and for some reason I want to tear out my own hair when I see grammatical errors, even when I do it. Bad typo, bad typo... Anyways, a well-written plot will attract more people to your RP, as many people wouldn't want an RP master who has spelling errors. Just some constructive criticism, so don't feel offended.) Waiting to reveal things usually (to me) is something one would do in a FanFic, not an RP, as it gives the RPers a better idea of how to go at things. If no one really knows who they're all after, it would lead to pointless wandering around, and the RP would probably die. But that's just me. Some of the better (much better) RPers around here could probably disagree.
Old November 20th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Netta
Hikari Ko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Dragon249 View Post
Added on, that's better, but you might want to take out the Pokemon reference. And might want to use spellcheck. (Copy+Paste into Word, WordPerfect, and run spellcheck. You have a few errors, and for some reason I want to tear out my own hair when I see grammatical errors, even when I do it. Bad typo, bad typo... Anyways, a well-written plot will attract more people to your RP, as many people wouldn't want an RP master who has spelling errors. Just some constructive criticism, so don't feel offended.) Waiting to reveal things usually (to me) is something one would do in a FanFic, not an RP, as it gives the RPers a better idea of how to go at things. If no one really knows who they're all after, it would lead to pointless wandering around, and the RP would probably die. But that's just me. Some of the better (much better) RPers around here could probably disagree.

Oh of course. I figured since this was just a discussion of weather or not I had what it takes, I figured it didn't matter if I was making typos. And everything that I edited was popping out of my mind and I had to type it down before I forgot it. It's an artist thing. (I think) I'm sure many creative people out there gets an ideah so great that they can't put everything down quickly before it leaves them again. I doodle all the time when comming up with designs on creating digimons and I usually have a huge scribbles and it basically looks like a . . . Well, to the untrained eye, a blob that a child did at the age of 4.

But yeah, I know what you mean. Don't worry, if I think it's approved than I will definetly take my time in making sure I don't make any typos.

Thanks though.

So it's okay than? Or should I wait at least three more days?
or worse a week? I really don't want to take too long because I think it would be fun.

Fire/Dragon Tamer

Zana
Old November 21st, 2006, 09:53 AM
Midnight_Dragon249

I personally think you might need to wait a bit for people to post and say that they will join. Of course, alot of RPs start pretty well without the waiting, so go ahead if you want. But sometimes no one will want to join it, even if you think it's the best idea ever. Like my RP plot that's somewhere on this page and in the RP Lounge. No one even commented on them, but I thought that it was a good plot. So, since it's your plot, go ahead and post it, or you could wait. But I think you have to PM an admin before you do post. But that could just be me.
Old November 23rd, 2006, 08:04 AM
Alana

I have an idea for a new RP though my current version is turning into a fan fic so I have to rewrite it.

The basic plot is trainers in Fiore. Though the region has only had Rangers for as long as anyone can remember, the trainers from other regions have stirred interest in some of the researchers in Fiore so they decided to start training in their region as well. This isn't a very hot idea with the Rangers or with many of the inhabitants of Fiore but it happens anyway. We play as the third group of trainers to start a journey in Fiore and it's going to be twice as hard as a journey in other regions because most of Fiore either dislikes or hates you.

I'll add more detail and stuff to it later but that's the basics. How does it sound?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old November 25th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

I'm about to restart this thread, because we're getting waaay too many seperate threads for RP plots, so I'd suggest you not post anything here anymore, and wait for me to post the new Discussion Thread.

I'm going to close this, so if you still would like to discuss any recent plots posted, please repost them in the new thread.

Last edited by Loki; November 25th, 2006 at 09:32 PM.
Old August 11th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Altin
Nomad Master Trainer

What is the new thread? i hav a good idea

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Altin's PokePet

Mew the level 99 Mew!
Old August 11th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altin View Post
What is the new thread? i hav a good idea
1. This thread is nearly two years old. <_< Check to see when the post above you was created next time in order to avoid reviving dead threads.

2. It's stickied. The Discussion Thread

3. -closed-
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links