Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Deus Ex Machina OOC thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2008 (08:43 PM).
Pretty pretty lights

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Master Electrician
Okay, everyone, this is for any and all notices from me, questions/suggestions from you, chit-chat, plotting details, leaves-of-absence notes, etc. etc. related to Deus Ex Machina. Please keep OOC comments in here rather than in the IC thread to avoid clutter.
Old August 15th, 2008 (09:35 AM).
Shirley Huge Chest

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty-Kat Send a message via Skype™ to Kitty-Kat
Mine is the shortest post so far, hoo~ I suck. But I am loving my character. I'll have to thank my friend Angela for being so ****ing interesting <3

I was gone, I came back.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links