• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
aww darn it.
i really wanted to beta test.
anyways maybe one day i will acomplish my dream of beta testing.
XD

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
amazing :D practicley bug free ^^ that sounds good :P hope you get a beta soon.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Nice hack, I m liking this one for sure, cant wait for the download

and good luck on this :)

thanks. it hopfully shouldnt be long

i am beta testing at the monment and so far so good. go start.

great. thats what im hoping.

This hack still looks good though.

thanks.

amazing :D practicley bug free ^^ that sounds good :P hope you get a beta soon.

im hoping lol

Actually, there's already a beta in another forum (It's PHCompany?). But it's a buggy one.

ive had much older threads and ive released betas on there. but yes they are VERY buggt unlike this time.

update: some new screenshots:

As you can see in this screenie the flying sprite is still the FR hero but in my pallete. i dont know how to fix this (i havent really tryed lol) so its gonna stay like that unless anyone knows how.

a few quick things about the world map. It is buggy at the momment. most of the positions of the towns are correct on the map but most of the routes are not. flying does work ok (as you can see from the last screenie) so thats ok.

More to come soon.
link

SamieNiceGuy

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
the tower in ecruteak town looks nice. so does everything. and im guessing planting berrys work right ? :D cause that looks amazing. and i think that it will be a great feature here. and also. you shouldent worry about the flying sprite. leave it till last. go for the big bugs etc first. and little un-noticeable bugs last. that way it works out more :D and less hassle for the end.
ohhh my faviroute image that you posted is of goldenrod and new bark town :D! they look awesome

linkandzelda

Years
Wow so you must be working much harder than i thought all of it looks sooo good cant wait.

Thanks. I think i work pretty hard and fast when i have to time XD

yeah this is a very good hack good luck on your hack

thanks.

Oh! How sweet this is, I wish there were Pokemon Contest, but it's okay...

thanks. I dont think that could be done easly

It may be possible, but a bit difficult, I guess.

yea. probably

the tower in ecruteak town looks nice. so does everything. and im guessing planting berrys work right ? :D cause that looks amazing. and i think that it will be a great feature here. and also. you shouldent worry about the flying sprite. leave it till last. go for the big bugs etc first. and little un-noticeable bugs last. that way it works out more :D and less hassle for the end.
ohhh my faviroute image that you posted is of goldenrod and new bark town :D! they look awesome

Thanks. I'm glad you liked the new screens. The burned tower of ecruteak i did in paint XD. About the berry trees. at the mommen tthere is one bug that does not affect them working. the bug is when you see soil patch for the first time there is a tree there but you go click it and it says its soil. its meant to be soil but i dont want to mess with the script cuz its so compilated and i might mess the whole thing up.

link

SamieNiceGuy

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
well the tower looks good, even if it's done in paint :D and im no pro xD i cant hack at all O.O but im just guessing. if you want the berreys to work fully. cant you just get the scripty of the berrey system out of ruby or saphier then implant it into your hack. if thats how it works :D good luck ^^

linkandzelda

Years
well the tower looks good, even if it's done in paint :D and im no pro xD i cant hack at all O.O but im just guessing. if you want the berreys to work fully. cant you just get the scripty of the berrey system out of ruby or saphier then implant it into your hack. if thats how it works :D good luck ^^

well. the script i have i wrote from scratch. theres nothing from r/s/e in it. plus r/s/e has a clock which the berrys are based on so that wouldnt work unfortunitly.

link

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
looks good even on paint! and the berry system doesnt have to work i guess coz they wernt a major part of the story

SamieNiceGuy

Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
but i guess having the berry system in would be nice. something differnt for a change. instea of picking them off a tree :D now you can plant them and see them :P more excitement i say ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back