• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
Years
I'm interested in these shinies:

Anorith(lvl 20)
Lileep(lvl 20)

I have:

Shinies:

Lv.1 Heracross - Relaxed
Lv.5 Ralts - Quirky
Lv.15 Gible - Quirky
Lv.17 Miltank - Docile
Lv.18 Zangoose - Docile
Lv.32 Gyrados - Serious
Lv.33 Ampharos - Naive (touched)
Lv.46 Steelix - Impish
Lv.52 Beautifly - Adamant
Lv.52 Scizor - Gentle

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Xeilmach, your offered shinies are all Legit and UT(except for Ampharos which is touched) right?

Ok, ѕℓσωвяσ, I need some time to nickname it for you, what would you like me to name it?

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
Yea so its All my UT shiny regis for all your UT PBR events, And my gamestp deoxys for your space c.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2009
I can clone now, and if you like, I would love to clone these. My only rules are I get to keep one and redistribute them as I see fit. I return the original and clones to you except one for myself. And I can make you as many copies of whatever pokemon you want. Its a win-win situation.

Mystery Mew(lvl 10)
TRU Manaphy(lvl 50)
Golem(lvl 41 AND IN JAPANESE)
JAPANESE Rayquaza(lvl 71)
JAPANESE Latias(lvl 40)
JAPANESE Latios(lvl 89)

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
I can clone now, and if you like, I would love to clone these. My only rules are I get to keep one and redistribute them as I see fit. I return the original and clones to you except one for myself. And I can make you as many copies of whatever pokemon you want. Its a win-win situation.

Mystery Mew(lvl 10)
TRU Manaphy(lvl 50)
Golem(lvl 41 AND IN JAPANESE)
JAPANESE Rayquaza(lvl 71)
JAPANESE Latias(lvl 40)
JAPANESE Latios(lvl 89)

I already know how to clone without cheating or glitches, but thanks for the offer.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
I might be interested in the metang. Or maybe the pikachu. Would you accept a shiny Rayquaza?

Back