• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movie 6 NEW INFO!!! (potential spoilers!)

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
According to www.pkmn.co.uk, Pokemon 6 will be a straight to video/DVD release in the United States as well as the UK, along with a never before seen Gamecube format??? :shocked: What are your thoghts on this?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I saw this news already on Serebii.net forums

someone got a reply from 4Kids about this

its too bad WB couldn't get the movies back. Miramax totally screwed over the last 2 movies

the Gamecube format sounds good.

Although I will have that movie many months before it comes to the US(import the Japanese DVD)

Years
*whacks head repeatedly*

Argh! I got the same message 7 moths ago after I e-mailed 4kids! They even told me to keep it secret...

Then I did u.u;; I shouldn't have...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ohh.. I thought it was bad enough when they started to only show the little mini movies in the DVDs. Then they released Mewtwo's Return, which wasn't in theatres. Now another one?! o_o This stinks! They're going to wear out Pok?mon and make it go down a lot faster than it should...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2004
I'm not going to take this news as gospel just yet.

Sure, it's quite possible that this supposed e-mail from 4Kids is very real. But there's a few reasons I choose not to believe it for sure at this point, in the following order:
  • The person who originally posted these details has been responsible for a lot of false information in the past.
  • It was never stated who within 4Kids was e-mailed or who responded.
  • Normal e-mail formatting is missing.
I'm going to remain skeptical for now...

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
Blue Hiker said:
I'm not going to take this news as gospel just yet.

Sure, it's quite possible that this supposed e-mail from 4Kids is very real. But there's a few reasons I choose not to believe it for sure at this point, in the following order:
  • The person who originally posted these details has been responsible for a lot of false information in the past.
  • It was never stated who within 4Kids was e-mailed or who responded.
  • Normal e-mail formatting is missing.
I'm going to remain skeptical for now...
What false information are you talking about?

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Vito Winstrate said:
Miramax = disney.
Couldn't have said it better, since Miramax is owned by Disney.
So, we really should petition Miramax to break the contract they have. They're totally destroying the image.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2004
rubyrulez said:
What false information are you talking about?
Probably the biggest piece of false information I'm talking about is the rumor that the contents of the GS Ball would be revealed in the fourth movie. The "news" made it to almost every major Pok?mon site and was believed by almost everybody until it was disproven.

Although I'm only working from memory, I'm fairly sure that this new information is being "revealed" by the same person who started the nasty GS Ball rumor. He's been responsible for a number of other pieces of false information too, but I'm not confident enough on the details to post about them here.

Personally, I doubt 4Kids has any firm plans for the sixth movie as yet. They could be working on the script, I suppose, but I don't see it being dubbed until next year.

Of course, one could always call them to find out the truth...

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
Wooopee! Now I will get the sixth movie without having to go to the cinemas (My parents hate watching Pokemon)!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Vito Winstrate said:
Kayleigh, Mewtwo Returns was a special, not a movie. So it didn't fit into the category of being shown in cinemas.

Miramax makes it worse.
Oh. Whoops! ^_^;; *runs away*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2004
OffRoadSP said:
Well, just I found a site where someone said the same thing about the 6th movie being released straight to DVD. It then had a link to Amazon.com for Johto League Champions Vol. 6. I think some people are getting this confused for the movie.

Here we go:
http://pkmn.co.uk/forums/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=8932
Well, the link to Amazon.com was probably a mistake, but it seems that this news about the sixth movie is really getting around.

Right now, I'm typing up an e-mail which I'm going to send to as many 4Kids people as I can. I'd really rather call them, but it'd be way too expensive for me. Anyway, hopefully *someone* at 4Kids will get my e-mail and we can confirm or disprove this rumor...

Back