• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lyke, Hi!!! I'm new AND popular!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Er... wow.
That sure was energetic.

Welcome to the Pokécommunity.
I love the enthusiasm, however; some people might find it annoying in the future. ;D

So, you consider yourself pretty popular, eh?
Well, I can't say that I have ever heard of you, but it's good to have confidence in one's self.

Always remember that the coolest people read and follow the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. ;D

Take care~

Reactions: .

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Haha, you have an ego. We share something in common. I'm totally going to Private Message you all the time, just to annoy you.

J/K

Welcome to the forums, Eccentric Princess123.

Edit: Ahaha, Hyper Princess123 is my favourite newbie ever.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Welcome to the PC!. I don't really know who is popluar an not on the PC but enjoy your time here and have fun.

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
Years
You do indeed have a lot of... finger stamina.. or something of the sort. I'm gonna call you Spritey.... yeah.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
You're either the most predictable troll ever, or just the most energetic person ever. Either ways, welcome.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I don't know about being perfect, but heck if you think so then by all means think so!
(It is nice to have such self-confidence! xD)

Anyway welcome, as Hiidoran and a few other posters said just read the Rules/FAQ as they are a great read and can help down the road!

I think you may need to loosen up a bit here on PC, no one is perfect and everyone needs to realize that! But anyway have fun posting and such!

-Dark

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
You're either the most predictable troll ever, or just the most energetic person ever. Either ways, welcome.

o__o

-recovers from the shock-

I'm still trying to decide which one, myself..
It screams 'annoying-preppy-Pokemon-sidecharacter'.

xD

Regardless, welcome to PC.
Even if the rules are above you, I'd still suggest reading them.
Have fun around here. ^^;

Back