The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old September 8th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Sceptile16
Pokemon Master...In The Making

Advertise here
Hi everyone, I've been following up with pokemon since the very first episode came out in the US, and now I'm still a major fan at the age of 16. My very first game was Pokemon Ruby and my very first pokemon was treecko, even though it wasn't my favorite...it seemed to be destiny, because now I still have my Sceptile, and now treecko HAS become my favorite.....
I also own Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, and Diamond. I plan to start a new journey in FireREd and Diamond pretty soon! Well, that's pretty much it...Oh! and I've always had a conflict with deciding if I like coordinating better or being a trainer, but as for now I continue as a strong trainer!

....................................Well, Hello To All.........................................
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Vie

hello sceptile16. well, Iam a pokemon game player by myself, in the age of sixteen too. yay, Iam not alone xD
you should really start pokemon diamond soon, its awesome! I hope you like the community...so, see ya around :D
Old September 8th, 2008, 05:31 AM
.Vaporeon
eshkient

Nature: Relaxed
Hey,

Welcome to Poke'Community Forums.
I hope you have a great time here at PokeCommunity, look in the Advanced Generation Games and the F/L game sections also the D/P/P boards,i'm sure they are the right place for you. Read the rules and faqs as they will help you alot. =] I hope you make alot of friends and have a great time =]

Cheers,
TLM
Old September 8th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Hey there, Sceptile16! If you're restarting on Diamond and you ever need some help, we have the Diamond and Pearl board for you.

Before you post all over the place, I'd advise you to read the Rules and the FAQ, just so you're a step ahead of the game.

I hope I'll see you around and forgive me if I start calling you Seppy.
Old September 8th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
Hey Sceptile, welcome to PC!

I see you have quite the love for pokemon! You'll find that many people here love pokemon too. (I know, very odd for a pokemo forum)

Maybe I'll see you around sometime for a battle, just give me a PM/VM!

So have fun!

Old September 8th, 2008, 09:37 AM
the bitter end.
.only slightly insane

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to the bitter end. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to the bitter end. Send a message via Yahoo to the bitter end.
Hi; have a nice time; sceptile is pretty cool =D; anywho just send a request if you wan tto be friends =D

BLACKROCKSHOOTER
Old September 8th, 2008, 09:47 AM
wolf

Hi, Sceptile16! Sceptile is also one my favorite pokemon, too. I love its leaf blade attack and it looks really cool in Pokemon XD.
Old September 8th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Sceptile16
Pokemon Master...In The Making

Thanx so much everyone, I gladly appreciate all your replies...Though I must say, I'm not so much the online battler type, ofcourse I've never tried...but maybe one day I'll learn how to fully understand Online Pokemon Battles... But thank you all...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here