• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Secrets of Glacidea

What should the name of this hack be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
I wouldn't make Glacidea as long as we don't know if it's a person, a Pokemon, an item, a mountain, a shoe (OK, the last one is absolutely not Glacidea ;)), so change the name until it's clear

I decided this long ago, it's Shaymin so Secrets of Glacidea stays

Realy Nice mapshot...but there si an error on the city stairs...there are 2 stairs shadows!

Which mapshot are you talking about?

So? The Name very rarely affects the hack. It probably has something to do with Shaymin (wasn't the special flower in Platinum for Sky Forme the Glacidea Flower?) Thats not a good reason to change the name.

Yes Shaymin is the main storyline pokemon

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Anyway, I support this hack all the way! I wish you good luck and nice idea for the name. Just one question, will you get Shaymins Sky Forme in the Wild or from Shaymin with the Glacideas Flower? If you want, I can be a beta tester. I don't mind if you say no, as I will still support this hack!

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
Shaymins will be owned by two trainers on a new route in Johto, Beat them and they will give you one of each member of their team

Trainer one: 4 Shaymin land form level 40,40,45,50, will be level 40 when given to you
Trainer two: 1 Shaymin Sky Form level 70, will be level 55 when given to you

You need Shaymin Sky form to help with the problem

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Shaymins will be owned by two trainers on a new route in Johto, Beat them and they will give you one of each member of their team

Trainer one: 4 Shaymin land form level 40,40,45,50, will be level 40 when given to you
Trainer two: 1 Shaymin Sky Form level 70, will be level 55 when given to you

You need Shaymin Sky form to help with the problem

aw... you're spoiling things away... :(
oh well...

I am really looking forward for this hack project.

as always, keep things up~

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
You didn't answer my question, so I'll post again. Can I be a beta tester? As you didn't answer last time, I'm not sure what the answer is...

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
not all hacks are GBA hacks but GBA is easier

Yes Turtwigtoon you can beta test
Smileman you can beta test and sprite

Please wait for a pm

Years
is any new updates coming soon and why is there a path going up on the left its supposed to be a forest there
anyway good luck

p.s if i have any spare time ill pm you and help you out with mapping if you want

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
Oh thanks Riolu!
which map are you talking about?
I think it's ok if the Earth has changed a bit over the four years
Please wait for a pm

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
It seems to have the Legendary Pokémon Shaymin in it, it's pretty cool with Shaymin's Sky Forme involved in it as well.
There are some good snowy tiles in it as well, it looks good anyway, if you'd like, I could help you with your hack, I could be a scripter or a mapper or I could be both if you'd like. ;) I'm sure to help you with it. :)

Ebony

once upon a time.
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2013
Shaymiiiiin

This sounds great. Even if you can't do the extra features, it still sounds great.
I'd like to help, but I think I'll just stalk this hack instead, since I'm no good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back